4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It would be nice if you tried to remember. After games like Fujino's, other games without 3D and animation seem a little faded. Static images are a thing of the past.
I doubt it, with AI around the corner :LOL:
It all depends on the quality in the end

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Damn i didn't look at this thread in 21 days and there is 67 pages added lmaooo you guys love (or hate) that game :ROFLMAO:

My plan was to not touch the game until its fully out but with the last few reports i have some question / prediction for the game

- One of my question is about the 999 MAPS problem, how does a game like The genesis order who is 13GB !! does not have the same problem that fujino has ? its a genuine question bcs i am not a dev so idk how that works

- The other question is about that :
It won't be a long conversation. The "long event" will be at least 3 CGs long. Fujino has described what long events are. So something like the hotel event in the current update is a long event.
do we have a wiki of what "long events" / "events" are by fujino himself ? i didn't find it on patreon but maybe i missed it

- And for my prediction, i think for the next few updates inoda and asuna will fuck like rabbits in FOG and then... here comes THE CLASSIC of every ntr game / manga :ROFLMAO: : when asuna is fully corrupted and will come to inoda herself to fuck in FOG, he will refuse her. we know that Kirito can't satifsy her IRL (she was really disapointed in the last update with kirito) --> she will go to inoda for IRL sex. And here we go for end of part 2 into (i hope) part 3

(english is not my native language so srry if there is some mistake)

Reactions: Adrian678j

mos555

May 22, 2021
Damn i didn't look at this thread in 21 days and there is 67 pages added lmaooo you guys love (or hate) that game :ROFLMAO:

My plan was to not touch the game until its fully out but with the last few reports i have some question / prediction for the game

- One of my question is about the 999 MAPS problem, how does a game like The genesis order who is 13GB !! does not have the same problem that fujino has ? its a genuine question bcs i am not a dev so idk how that works

- The other question is about that :

do we have a wiki of what "long events" / "events" are by fujino himself ? i didn't find it on patreon but maybe i missed it

- And for my prediction, i think for the next few updates inoda and asuna will fuck like rabbits in FOG and then... here comes THE CLASSIC of every ntr game / manga : when asuna is fully corrupted and will come to inoda herself to fuck in FOG, he will refuse her. we know that Kirito can't satifsy her IRL (she was really disapointed in the last update with kirito) --> she will go to inoda for IRL sex. And here we go for end of part 2 into (i hope) part 3:ROFLMAO:

(english is not my native language so srry if there is some mistake)
In Genesis Order, the whole game takes place in one town and the forest next to it, there are actually few maps used, and the main weight of the game is CG. Honestly, I'm also surprised how Fujino spent all the limits like that. If you remember, there are a lot of unused locations. A public bathhouse, for example, which is next to the entrance to the lower town.

And a public bathhouse is just a WONDERFUL location for some kind of event, and not even for one.
1523191688_sword-art-online-gif-11.gif

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I doubt it, with AI around the corner :LOL:
It all depends on the quality in the end

This deeply penetrated my AI hating heart, much like how Kirito penetres Sugu in her sweet dreams each night.

A long event, in practice, just anything that has 3+ CGs. For example, last update, we got a small event for Leafa, 2 small events for Kirito and Asuna (Bro is just too much of a quick shot to get a long event), 3? small events for Alice (Depending how you view alternate branching event), 1 small event for Asuna and Inoda (hallway handy for the piggy), and 1 large event for them as well (lovely dovely inn sex for the beauty and the hog).

I remember there is another game other than Demon Hunter that uses the same kind of battle sex here. Can't remember the name though. It was not very good.
Engraved Pleasures is the game that comes to mind when I think about battle sex scenes, but it certainly wouldn´t fit into the description of "not very good". Since that was a pretty decent, if cliched, ntr game.

It would be nice if you tried to remember. After games like Fujino's, other games without 3D and animation seem a little faded. Static images are a thing of the past.

This is funny because I agree with you, while at the same time being completely against what you are saying.

Fujino absolutely ruined almost all 3d games for me, since the quality of his Models and animations are practically unmatched in the 3d hentai scene.

That being said, 2D games are still much better illustrated in my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol, is this even possible? I mean, Fujino's game is literally an illegal parody of the SAO franchise, and then someone gets banned for just using similar game mechanics like Fujino? That doesn't sound plausible, tbh :LOL:

It´s not really possible, although I would argue that there is a chance that Fujino´s work is not all that illegal within Japan, the doujin market there is huge and filled with people profiting from what is basically fanfiction.

What´s going on is that the author of Demon Hunter has a huge persecution complex, likes to play the victim, and is honestly just a huge drama diva who constantly fights his player base at the smallest hint of criticism. I don´t like making such personal attacks about the character of creators, or just people in general, but that man has behaved pretty pathetically every time I have seen him respond to his players comments.

What was most likely to have happened is that he got banned for something completely unrelated, but he saw a few people commenting that his game was a cheap copy and got not only butthurt but paranoid as well.

and removing Hebisima forcing Sugu into the dog shit route she is in atm
unnamed.gif

People are lucky I´m not a mod, such Suguphobic comments would result in immediate bans otherwise.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This deeply penetrated my AI hating heart, much like how Kirito penetres Sugu in her sweet dreams each night.

A long event, in practice, just anything that has 3+ CGs. For example, last update, we got a small event for Leafa, 2 small events for Kirito and Asuna (Bro is just too much of a quick shot to get a long event), 3? small events for Alice (Depending how you view alternate branching event), 1 small event for Asuna and Inoda (hallway handy for the piggy), and 1 large event for them as well (lovely dovely inn sex for the beauty and the hog).

Engraved Pleasures is the game that comes to mind when I think about battle sex scenes, but it certainly wouldn´t fit into the description of "not very good". Since that was a pretty decent, if cliched, ntr game.

This is funny because I agree with you, while at the same time being completely against what you are saying.

Fujino absolutely ruined almost all 3d games for me, since the quality of his Models and animations are practically unmatched in the 3d hentai scene.

It´s not really possible, although I would argue that there is a chance that Fujino´s work is not all that illegal within Japan, the doujin market there is huge and filled with people profiting from what is basically fanfiction.

What´s going on is that the author of Demon Hunter has a huge persecution complex, likes to play the victim, and is honestly just a huge drama diva who constantly fights his player base at the smallest hint of criticism. I don´t like making such personal attacks about the character of creators, or just people in general, but that man has behaved pretty pathetically every time I have seen him respond to his players comments.

What was most likely to have happened is that he got banned for something completely unrelated, but he saw a few people commenting that his game was a cheap copy and got not only butthurt but paranoid as well.

View attachment 4155199

People are lucky I´m not a mod, such Suguphobic comments would result in immediate bans otherwise.
I'm glad I didn't have to say anything to the heretic because you already took care of it, Dates-sempai XD LMAO, imagine being so blind to call the most original and unexpectedly great plot-twist of the whole game "dogshit", smh, talk about lack of Sugu-ness.

Reactions: 4-kun and SixDates

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
And a public bathhouse is just a WONDERFUL location for some kind of event, and not even for one.
This actually touches on one of the things I most dislike about this game; Fujino makes spaces and never utilises them. Remember all the places you could go in thew school that were never used, or used just once? The art room, the nurses office, the junior rooms to the east, even the library. And the volleyball gymnasium that appeared just so Asuna could give one handjob in the backrooms. Etc.

And that's probably compounding the issue; since we moved into the RECT arc, none of those areas will ever be touched again. The game should have split into part 2 and part 3 there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ah the unused potential. How plans change and assets you already made are no longer used. When all the new rooms at school was shown at the beginning of Part 2 I was so excited about the potential events there.
The room that got the most attention was the restroom, lol! The library was used quite often but mostly for Sinon or nonsex events. Only Kyouko got to use the nurse office. The biggest disappointment were the art room and the swimming pool. I imagined a scene where Inoda paints a naked Asuna or all the girls have a swimsuit party at the pool like in the anime. :BootyTime:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
How plans change and assets you already made are no longer used
The good is that Fujino is not shy when it comes to skipping a few corners, and working smarter instead of harder. (At least when it doesn't concern his preference in animation.)

He is always capable of simply using the assets he has already made in his future games, as long as they weren't overly used in his previous games. For example, while the school itself is not really something that Fujino could transplant to another game in the future, the art room, infirmary, pool, gymnasium, etc could easily fit in another game without breaking the immersion of the player too much by making them realize that it was a recycled asset.
4OVcVih.jpg

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
This actually touches on one of the things I most dislike about this game; Fujino makes spaces and never utilises them. Remember all the places you could go in thew school that were never used, or used just once? The art room, the nurses office, the junior rooms to the east, even the library. And the volleyball gymnasium that appeared just so Asuna could give one handjob in the backrooms. Etc.

And that's probably compounding the issue; since we moved into the RECT arc, none of those areas will ever be touched again. The game should have split into part 2 and part 3 there.
It's possible the IRL places will get used more whenever IRL sex starts happening more often.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Ah the unused potential. How plans change and assets you already made are no longer used. When all the new rooms at school was shown at the beginning of Part 2 I was so excited about the potential events there.
The room that got the most attention was the restroom, lol! The library was used quite often but mostly for Sinon or nonsex events. Only Kyouko got to use the nurse office. The biggest disappointment were the art room and the swimming pool. I imagined a scene where Inoda paints a naked Asuna or all the girls have a swimsuit party at the pool like in the anime. :BootyTime:
or Asuna and Inoda hide in the locker room while other girls undress to put on their swimsuits, the rest you can only imagine

ewret6y7utjh

Formerly 'shadowfacee'
Oct 4, 2024
Lol, is this even possible? I mean, Fujino's game is literally an illegal parody of the SAO franchise, and then someone gets banned for just using similar game mechanics like Fujino? That doesn't sound plausible, tbh :LOL:
fr, it’s so stupid to ban someone over a parody game that’s already unoriginal. parody egoing is crazy XD

Reactions: Cleaner20

mos555

May 22, 2021

View attachment 4155199

Well, here I have to agree. Armored Suit Solgante this is one of the 2D games that I can call an exception, because there is a high-quality text and sound design. And the drawing is wonderful. But imagine, brother, how the game would shine if all this were translated into 3D.

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Guess we will only see 1 Asuna event for the next update according to this month's progress reports so far? Sad, but hope it's a long good one

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
About this next update it's only me or the hype arround it and the game as whole was tone down a lot.
Fujino is quiet and the progess reports so far are very economic in terms of new scenes, he only mentioned 1 scene so far, new costumes and 1 cg and not even a preview pic.
Tomorrow we will get the last report before the update, i don't know but the way he spooke about the 1 month schedule....and the 50/50 reception of the last update, the council idea for plot twist didn't have the effect he was hoping for plus problems with the development.
If i've to guess iwould say changes are coming.
i mean he definitely killed the hype last update saying things like my biggest update yet and stuff like that he could have probably delayed the council sht and gave us more content about inoda x asuna after inoda's death in fog and sugu/leafa x kirito progression/corruption and then dropped this council and memory maze this upcoming update it could have been a better storyline because 2 months> 1 month right? thats why it felt lacking

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
Asuna's long event might be connected to the memory maze that kirito is working on yeah? it'll probably cover Asuna getting raped scene? or maybe another fog event. Man im already seeing this as Inoda x Asuna fucking so hard in FOG then Inoda will ghost her so she would be running to him in real life just to be satisfied haiyaaaa

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes