4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
As long as this long event is in FOG, then I'm decently happy/excited. Cause I already said that it would feel bad if there is no sex after last update.

Reactions: Misarmor

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Few things about this report, Fujino by the looks of it didn't find a permanent solution for the maps problems, so he's brute forcing this update into the game and debuging at same time.
I was expecting the inclusion of new locations/maps since you don't have to share maps with old scenes so that whole idea about Asuna's new place/apartment don't seem so far-fetched now, but that remain to be seem could be anywhere.
This next update will be short anyway, and Fujino is pissed with some fans and with the problems in the game.

The Asuna long scene on wednesday will be linked to few things, Alice event will be the trigger, New map and whatever Liz had plan with Inoda and i think this will actualy start on tuesday at FOG, setting up something to be done IRL wednesday.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I can understand him since the three worst things about part2 compared with part1 was suggested by chatters, remove the walk around events, intruduce Alice as a bigger part and removing Hebisima forcing Sugu into the dog shit route she is in atm
Well, Fujino did that because he wanted to nobody forced him to accept fans creative decisions is his story in the end.
These problems are real but that is not the whole thing, he even push back Hebishima from the bench.
The problem is Fujino tried something new to him which is to make a huge game, he never did somenthing in that scale before.
The most commom complain about his game was pacing, he drag the story because he reset the game and was basicaly retteling the first game plot with more scenes, more characters and he lost the track about the plots and subplots.
He put himself into a box here, he having issues with bugs because of that.
He need to rev up his plot because the game is already showing it's age it's almost 3 years between part 1 and 2 and the public is getting tired of the same old song.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I can understand him since the three worst things about part2 compared with part1 was suggested by chatters, remove the walk around events, intruduce Alice as a bigger part and removing Hebisima forcing Sugu into the dog shit route she is in atm
Only really one of those things is unanimously considered bad/mid quality, and that's the Alice stuff. But other than that the removal of walk around events has less to do with chatters and more to do with Fujino wanting to include more SAO characters. This decision meant they wanted more in-depth side stories going on, instead of the minor short stories with all the NPCs you can find while exploring the map. The addition of the Suguha route is also debatable, considering a lot of people in this forum seem to greatly adore and appreciate the route she's on. You could also argue that if Hebishima was still around, we'd be further behind on the Asuna corruption as Fujino would have to further divert his attention on making Suguha side story content that's not connected to the Asuna/Kirito plotline.

Anyways, one thing most people should probably remember to is that while people are under the assumption Fujino has been swayed by the masses, a lot of things were decided by Fujino with more or less zero outside input. No one told Fujino to bring Liz, Klein, and Agil into the plot line. Also no one told Fujino to make Sinon more relevant. The anxiety and perversion mechanic, alongside all the more detailed maps are all their own ideas. These are all ideas/things that Fujino thought of themselves.

TL;DR
Fujino became more ambitious, and there's a lot of growing pains to deal with in regards to "their" decision.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
oh if that were the case it would be so good
Generally it feels like Fujino has more or less done what they wanted, versus what people have commented on to begin with. It's probably more reasonable to expect that Fujino is just exhausted from their day time job, and what little time they have left to spend on developing their game. Basically they don't have time to respond. The only times you usually see Fujino respond on Patreon is whenever people post about bugs in the "bug post section".

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Non voglio che Fujino finisca come lo sviluppatore di Demon Hunter, che è depresso e ha smesso di pubblicare aggiornamenti da molto tempo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
I don't want Fujino to end up like the developer of Hanter Demon, who is depressed and has stopped publishing updates for a long time
By the way, the author of Demon Hunter has woken up and released a new update.

There is funny information - the author of Demon Hunter believes that he was banned from patreon because Fujino's subscribers complained of plagiarism. Especially after the last 2 updates where he added sex during the fight.

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

There is funny information - the author of Demon Hunter believes that he was banned from patreon because Fujino's subscribers complained of plagiarism. Especially after the last 2 updates where he added sex during the fight.
I wonder how they solved this problem

r0g8PIMlgKisJ1

Jan 5, 2023
Jaja ganaron con el video de Asuna pateando al gordo, lo encontré ayer, de todas formas si dice que tendremos un evento largo para Asuna solo pienso en dos cosas: sesión de masaje o batalla sexual, a menos que sea en IRL entonces sería corrupción en el mundo real, me pregunto ¿por qué ahora si quieres jugar desde el principio o la mitad te salen error tras error o se cuelga? Parece que tiene mucho tiempo arreglando los bugs.
View attachment 4153798 View attachment 4153799
[/CITA]
Y What game is the image below?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Lol, is this even possible? I mean, Fujino's game is literally an illegal parody of the SAO franchise, and then someone gets banned for just using similar game mechanics like Fujino? That doesn't sound plausible, tbh :LOL:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Lol, is this even possible? I mean, Fujino's game is literally an illegal parody of the SAO franchise, and then someone gets banned for just using similar game mechanics like Fujino? That doesn't sound plausible, tbh :LOL:
but I saw some people use sex in battle, so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me, well, he might have copied the connection in FOG

mos555

May 22, 2021
I also don't know how this is possible, maybe Patreon just didn't figure it out because of the mass complaints. The author wrote that together with the ban on Patreon, he lost the money he had not withdrawn in 4 months. So maybe he's going nuts.

mos555

May 22, 2021
but I saw some people use sex in battle, so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me, well, he might have copied the connection in FOG
If you passed Demon Hunter before version 0.23, then you remember that there is a boss fight scene, almost a copy of the scene of the Forest House at Fujino.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If you passed Demon Hunter before version 0.23, then you remember that there is a boss fight scene, almost a copy of the scene of the Forest House at Fujino.
While Fujino is probably not the first one to use that kind of in-battle scenes, he is the first one I remember seeing here. I understand it seeing some copycats now after the popularity of this game. I remember there is another game other than Demon Hunter that uses the same kind of battle sex here. Can't remember the name though. It was not very good.

Reactions: mos555
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes