4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
10.21 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Finish events scripts of Tuesday
2.Add 1 CG for Asuna's FOG event on Tuesday.
3.Add 1 more CG for Alice event on Tuesday.
4.Add 1 long event for Asuna on Wednesday.

I spent a lot of time to debug and make 3 new maps for the following events. So this update is possible to be a little later than past releases, maybe several days after the end of the month.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周二事件劇情。
2.周二FOG事件增加一個亞絲娜CG.
3.周二增加一個愛麗絲事件和一個CG.
4.周三增加一個亞絲娜長事件.

另外由於這次,這個月花了許多時間修正過去的嚴重bug,同時還為之後的事件繪製了三部分大地圖,製作進度有一定可能會比以往多花幾天,之後會視情況跟進通知
Nothing very interesting for me here, but good to see Fujino is still going on, even if the issues with the map-limits aren't beind exactly nice to him. And yeah, 3 weeks straight of no CG/gif previews is surprising, makes me wonder if he's just too busy for them or if he now wants everything to be a surprise in every update...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nothing very interesting for me here, but good to see Fujino is still going on, even if the issues with the map-limits aren't beind exactly nice to him. And yeah, 3 weeks straight of no CG/gif previews is surprising, makes me wonder if he's just too busy for them or if he now wants everything to be a surprise in every update...
Yes no previews so far is weird. Even if he wants everything to be a surprise he could have leaked the new Leafa or Alice costumes by now. It is really setting up a low hype release this month. It is even not releasing this month too, maybe. :cry:

The new map is interesting. It is set in FOG but I don't think it will have combat. I wonder what they will be doing in FOG on Tuesday and Wednesday?

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Yes no previews so far is weird. Even if he wants everything to be a surprise he could have leaked the new Leafa or Alice costumes by now. It is really setting up a low hype release this month. It is even not releasing this month too, maybe. :cry:

The new map is interesting. It is set in FOG but I don't think it will have combat. I wonder what they will be doing in FOG on Tuesday and Wednesday?
Well, I have a hunch that it's connected to the fact that he wants to finish the second part. That's why it's a secret, like the last update will be wow wow before the third part.
But that's my opinion.

Because yes, it's been a month without a preview...how strange

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I guess it's just lack of CGs right now, he is probably focusing on the story for now, or maybe there wan't be many CGs to begin with this update, so spoiling it would take away 20% of content :LOL:

Let's wait until next report, I believe we'll get at least one )

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I have a hunch that it's connected to the fact that he wants to finish the second part. That's why it's a secret, like the last update will be wow wow before the third part.
But that's my opinion.

Because yes, it's been a month without a preview...how strange
Fujino has specifically said he has no plans at all for a "Part 3", even though it would probably be the best course of action at this point, and he hasn't said otherwise since he announced that, so yeah...

shadowfacee

Formerly 'qtpi33'
Oct 4, 2024

Current progress:

I spent a lot of time to debug and make 3 new maps for the following events. So this update is possible to be a little later than past releases, maybe several days after the end of the month.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周二事件劇情。
2.周二FOG事件增加一個亞絲娜CG.
3.周二增加一個愛麗絲事件和一個CG.
4.周三增加一個亞絲娜長事件.

nobody cares about alice, why can't fujino sensei understand this. just suguha, liz and asuna are suffice :(

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周二事件劇情。
2.周二FOG事件增加一個亞絲娜CG.
3.周二增加一個愛麗絲事件和一個CG.
4.周三增加一個亞絲娜長事件.

There will be 3 new maps and a long Asuna event, it looks interesting
I see that he is preparing a surprise for us, I like surprises. 3 maps are probably FOG or in the real world (in the SAO NTR game), we will see what maps will look like. It would be nice if part 2 ended in December, i.e. before the end of 2024.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Fujino has specifically said he has no plans at all for a "Part 3", even though it would probably be the best course of action at this point, and he hasn't said otherwise since he announced that, so yeah...
And when did he say that?
He also said that the story is half ready. But considering that he wrote that the limit is 2 GB, and also the map limit is 999. I doubt that he will put everything into one game and that's it. Unless he is going to leak the ending, of course.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I guess it's just lack of CGs right now, he is probably focusing on the story for now, or maybe there wan't be many CGs to begin with this update, so spoiling it would take away 20% of content :LOL:

Let's wait until next report, I believe we'll get at least one )
Yea I am guessing next update we will get another Progress Report, hopefully with a preview pic. Then get the update the following weekend.

Fujino doesn't post previews because in my opinion to avoid spoiling the next step
The current had plenty of important events but we still got some preview pics without spoiling much. It was all about the less important character, Alice, but still true.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While he did said something of that nature, things have changed a bit since he did so, in particular the amount of bugs that the game has had with this last update.

Fujino seeing himself limited by the Rpgmaster software, and having to reutilize MAPs for different scenes multiple times, has clearly drove the game to crash harder then Inoda's cheap bed after the fatso lays down.

This is the reason that people are saying that he is "slowing down", he spent most of his development time bug fixing, and unless the next update comes without a symphony of bugs like the previous one, then the development of the game will just be a vicious cycle of bugs and wasted time.

I think that whatever or not part 3 happens will heavily depend on this, and the next update. If they are remotely as bugged as what we got the previous month, then I don’t really see any way for Fujino to not end part 2 early.

nobody cares about alice, why can't fujino sensei understand this. just suguha, liz and asuna are suffice :(
Fujino needs to focus on Alice on the short term, as to finalize her arc, and end her role in the series. If you don't really want to see more Alice content in the future, you need to let Fujino focus on her for a bit so her role in the story can end.

But don't worry, I'm sure someday he will realize what is the only thing we truly want. sample_8feac956dc4bda2124db92547558ce60.jpg

mos555

May 22, 2021

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周二事件劇情。
2.周二FOG事件增加一個亞絲娜CG.
3.周二增加一個愛麗絲事件和一個CG.
4.周三增加一個亞絲娜長事件.

Fujino wrote about the long event for Asuna, but has not yet written about the amount of CG for this event. Either he will do CG for him all week, or it will be a long conversational event. I hope not. Otherwise, we'll have to find Fujino and have a heart-to-heart talk.
cdf723ec94d3f9a227bedc9090f9a043.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Fujino wrote about the long event for Asuna, but has not yet written about the amount of CG for this event. Either he will do CG for him all week, or it will be a long conversational event. I hope not. Otherwise, we'll have to find Fujino and have a heart-to-heart talk.
View attachment 4153334
It won't be a long conversation. The "long event" will be at least 3 CGs long. Fujino has described what long events are. So something like the hotel event in the current update is a long event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 4-kun and mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
It won't be a long conversation. The "long event" will be at least 3 CGs long. Fujino has described what long events are. So something like the hotel event in the current update is a long event.
The event at the hotel was 6 CG. Okey okey.... let's hope and believe.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While he did said something of that nature, things have changed a bit since he did so, in particular the amount of bugs that the game has had with this last update.

Fujino seeing himself limited by the Rpgmaster software, and having to reutilize MAPs for different scenes multiple times, has clearly drove the game to crash harder then Inoda's cheap bed after the fatso lays down.

This is the reason that people are saying that he is "slowing down", he spent most of his development time bug fixing, and unless the next update comes without a symphony of bugs like the previous one, then the development of the game will just be a vicious cycle of bugs and wasted time.

I think that whatever or not part 3 happens will heavily depend on this, and the next update. If they are remotely as bugged as what we got the previous month, then I don’t really see any way for Fujino to not end part 2 early.

Fujino needs to focus on Alice on the short term, as to finalize her arc, and end her role in the series. If you don't really want to see more Alice content in the future, you need to let Fujino focus on her for a bit so her role in the story can end.

But don't worry, I'm sure someday he will realize what is the only thing we truly want. View attachment 4153327
I certainly hope he changed his opinion regarding that, yeah, like, I guess he doesn't want the 'choice system' he was making to become meaningless and that's why he didn't want to start again with a Part 3, but the game has indeed very clearly started to suffer from how big it is...

Also, never change with the Sugu-posting, Dates XD

Reactions: 4-kun

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周二事件劇情。
2.周二FOG事件增加一個亞絲娜CG.
3.周二增加一個愛麗絲事件和一個CG.
4.周三增加一個亞絲娜長事件.

He said several days after the end of the month, can we consider a release on the 4th Monday, or should it be during the weekend?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well, I'd say, it depends on the context. The recent 'long' event in the understreet was fine because it was all pervy talk, but if it's in another location and story context, it could be quite 'boring' if it's the same length.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes