4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
Well because NTR is a representation of human behavior, women in most cases don't care about being cheated the same way men do. Women is naturally attracted to this type of promiscuous men status, natural selection he does have the seal of approval from other women so he does have something special to offer.
This is linked to reprodution in a basic level, women have 100% certain about being the mom of the baby she carries, men have no way to know if he is the father. From biology stand point for a men raise another men child it's a evolutionary suicide.
That's why NTR is hated and harem nobody cares
And we can also say that reverse harems are complete nonsense. Because it will take 9 months to give birth child to 10 women from 1 man, but it will take 10 years for 1 woman to give birth from 10 men, and this is the minimum if she has excellent health.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
And we can also say that reverse harems are complete nonsense. Because it will take 9 months to give birth child to 10 women from 1 man, but it will take 10 years for 1 woman to give birth from 10 men, and this is the minimum if she has excellent health.
Man, you both have some seriously conservative views. Why are you reducing women to just breeding machines? There’s nothing wrong with someone wanting to have multiple partners if that’s what they desire sexually. No one is forced to have kids—it’s just sex, man :LOL:

mos555

May 22, 2021
Man, you both have some seriously conservative views. Why are you reducing women to just breeding machines? There’s nothing wrong with someone wanting to have multiple partners if that’s what they desire sexually. No one is forced to have kids—it’s just sex, man :LOL:
That's right, Asuna thinks the same way, and somewhere one unfortunate Kirito is suffering. :ROFLMAO:

mos555

May 22, 2021
Hey, can anybody recommdend similar game mean rpg with great story line and good graphic??
I would say that if we take the combination of graphics, plot and world of the game, then this game is unique. If you want a straight similar one, then this is Demon Hunter. The author was clearly inspired by Fujino's work. There are also fights with 3D graphics, and the plot is also based on a virtual game. Honey Select is used. As it is, I can't remember anything else. To be more precise, there are a lot of such games, but they are all with 2D graphics, without animation and without sex scenes during combat.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
wow, how do you know and really?

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
That's natural evolution for you, for nature sex function is to make babies we as spicies turn this into a recreational behavior.
Not at all in my world view women is free to do whatever they want just as men are free, what they are not free from is consequences. There’s nothing wrong with someone wanting to have multiple partners indeed but if a women in this situation gets pregnant who is going to help her since she dosen't know who is the father.
Natural Evolution is a self correct system where a men or women who don't reproduce are select to extincion, and the human animal like any other animal knows this by instinct, so in the end both need to reproduce and because of that men don't like promiscuous women due to paternity uncertainty, women don't care about that, but they have finite amount of time to have kids.
In the end the question is what is stronger 50/60 years of recreational behavior or 3 million years of instinct evolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: mos555

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That's natural evolution for you, for nature sex function is to make babies we as spicies turn this into a recreational behavior.
Not at all in my world view women is free to do whatever they want just as men are free, what they are not free from is consequences. There’s nothing wrong with someone wanting to have multiple partners indeed but if a women in this situation gets pregnant who is going to help her since she dosen't know who is the father.
Natural Evolution is a self correct system where a men or women who don't reproduce are select to extincion, and the human animal like any other animal knows this by instinct, so in the end both need to reproduce and because of that men don't like promiscuous women due to paternity uncertainty, women don't care about that, but they have finite amount of time to have kids.
In the end the question is what is stronger 50/60 years of recreational behavior or 3 million years of instinct evolution.
Well, I was talking about the Harem genre. Why did we drift to biology and evolution of species? :LOL:

Btw, Harem tag Imis missing too

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
this game is not perfect if there is not some canon, for example Kirito is a technology nerd, he could build micro cameras and place them in suspicious places and observe everything from home, like in the game Nebel Geisterjäger

Reactions: mos555

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
So Asuna fell into corruption in the fog, she could record an AV with Inoda, maybe that will happen, she already knew the place hehe, actually she already has an AV, right, but unfortunately she didn't know what was happening, that's sad. Well, I hope it's a good update, and of course, Inoda taking Asuna to ride a little

Reactions: Yamakasi20

mos555

May 22, 2021
this game is not perfect if there is not some canon, for example Kirito is a technology nerd, he could build micro cameras and place them in suspicious places and observe everything from home, like in the game Nebel Geisterjäger
It would be nice if someone made a remake of Nebel Geisterjäger with 3D animation, Koikatsu or Honey Select.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I see there are many new people in the thread. Just a heads-up in case you missed it on the front page: it's forbidden to go off-topic, especially about other games. The thread was already closed for a few days because of that

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
About this next update it's only me or the hype arround it and the game as whole was tone down a lot.
Fujino is quiet and the progess reports so far are very economic in terms of new scenes, he only mentioned 1 scene so far, new costumes and 1 cg and not even a preview pic.
Tomorrow we will get the last report before the update, i don't know but the way he spooke about the 1 month schedule....and the 50/50 reception of the last update, the council idea for plot twist didn't have the effect he was hoping for plus problems with the development.
If i've to guess iwould say changes are coming.

Last edited:

mos555

May 22, 2021
About this next update it's only me or the hype arround it and the game as whole was tone down a lot.
Fujino is quiet and the progess reports so far are very economic in terms of new scenes, he only mentioned 1 scene so far, new costumes and 1 cg and not even a preview pic.
Tomorrow we will get the last report before the update, i don't know but the way he spooke about the 1 month schedule....and the 50/50 reception of the last update, the council idea for plot twist didn't have the effect he was hoping for plus problems with the development.
If i've to guess iwould say changes are coming.
If he can't handle the problems of the RPGM engine, then he'll just start a new part. Maybe not 3, but something like part 2 chapter 2. I think it is unlikely that he will switch to releasing 1 update every 2 months, because pragmatic people will simply unsubscribe. "Why pay for a month in which nothing comes out."

What I'm afraid of is that it will reduce the number of CG and events and just speed up the story to finish faster.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
If he can't handle the problems of the RPGM engine, then he'll just start a new part. Maybe not 3, but something like part 2 chapter 2. I think it is unlikely that he will switch to releasing 1 update every 2 months, because pragmatic people will simply unsubscribe. "Why pay for a month in which nothing comes out."

What I'm afraid of is that it will reduce the number of CG and events and just speed up the story to finish faster.
if he doesn't release anything and someone paid for it, Fujino will refund him as he already did

Entsd

Nov 15, 2022
Thats some New level of redpill bullshit my guy
Well because NTR is a representation of human behavior, women in most cases don't care about being cheated the same way men do. Women is naturally attracted to this type of promiscuous men status, natural selection he does have the seal of approval from other women so he does have something special to offer.
This is linked to reprodution in a basic level, women have 100% certain about being the mom of the baby she carries, men have no way to know if he is the father. From biology stand point for a men raise another men child it's a evolutionary suicide.
That's why NTR is hated and harem nobody cares

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes