4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
the fact that other games ntr I didn't feel anything, maybe because they were fast and painless, this one instead slow and painful xD
I fully support it. I perceive other NTR games in a detached way. I was just watching the characters and the plot. And this game... Considering that I am a fan of SAO, it was very hard to accept and understand. It's hard to be insensitive while constantly watching familiar characters. .
tumblr_pipz68kcL91vgzd4so9_r1_500.gif

Dj-jom2x

Oct 2, 2024
the only one who can stop ntr is Fujino, he's the one who wrote the script, he's the one who put the administrator who gave the powers to Inoda, otherwise the fatso wouldn't have an advantage, I've never seen in other ntr games where a bastard is helped by others. If Fujino hadn't taken away Kirito's ability to reason, Kirito would have stopped Inoda from the beginning, but since Fujino smelled money from the ntrs, he didn't do it otherwise the Chinese would have slaughtered him (so to speak) xD
No idea on that Chinese part xD but yeah i guess the game is already finished if thats true .. the only left is to end it.. its like a song writer that doesn't know how to end it.. so they just add fade and call it a day... Thats will happen on this game dev needs to find a generic end that doesn't affect the plot.. but it will look like "thats it .. thats the end"

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
People seems to forget what parody means which is an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic or dramatic effect.
This game is a sexual parody from SAO, to enjoy this as canon fan you has to be albe to detached this from the original work.
NTR is on itself a genre create to provoque this kind of response by design, it's a artistic expression of a very commom thing cheating. So in order to enjoy this genre you should not get emotional invested in the story, curiosity it's the only requirement.
To be fair with Fujino despite the flaws in the story, in this point he was always honest and blunt about it, this is a NTR SAO game where Asuna will fall like a whore if you're a SAO canon fan be aware.
We can speculate all day of possibles new ways the plot can go, plot holes etc, but we can't criticize him for doing what he said he would be doing from the get go.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
People seems to forget what parody means which is an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic or dramatic effect.
This game is a sexual parody from SAO, to enjoy this as canon fan you has to be albe to detached this from the original work.
NTR is on itself a genre create to provoque this kind of response by design, it's a artistic expression of a very commom thing cheating. So in order to enjoy this genre you should not get emotional invested in the story, curiosity it's the only requirement.
To be fair with Fujino despite the flaws in the story, in this point he was always honest and blunt about it, this is a NTR SAO game where Asuna will fall like a whore if you're a SAO canon fan be aware.
We can speculate all day of possibles new ways the plot can go, plot holes etc, but we can't criticize him for doing what he said he would be doing from the get go.
We understand this with our minds, brother, but with our hearts... The heart wants something else.

shadowfacee

Formerly 'qtpi33'
Oct 4, 2024
the fact that other games ntr I didn't feel anything, maybe because they were fast and painless, this one instead slow and painful xD
yeah, same. i hate inoda so much and wants him to suffer much more than both kirito and klein. i hope that kirito gamer guy is cooking something

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That is not entirely accurate. The original idea of NTR as a kink involves emotional involvement, with fans of the genre investing themselves in the perspective of the person being cheated on. It's maybe a weird example, but it's kind of like a drama genre originally. you wouldn’t say the only way to enjoy drama is by not investing yourself in the suffering of the protagonist, would you? However, as the genre evolved, other interpretations have also emerged

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
That is not entirely accurate. The original idea of NTR as a kink involves emotional involvement, with fans of the genre investing themselves in the perspective of the person being cheated on. However, as the genre evolved, other interpretations have also emerged.
Yeah you're right, but that was in the past where cheating was social and moral reprehensible this was what take you as genre reader to this place of emotional involvement because the act had consequences.
Nowadays cheating is almost celebrated to a numbness point , so the NTR as genre had to evolve too.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
poor Asuna, she got bullied by too much parody xD
well she is one of the favourite wayfu so that is understandable.
But also has to do how the original work portrait them both Kirito and Asuna, they we're too perfect togheter so people thought ntred the shit out of her was a good idea. SAO always had this underline sexual deviant behavior tone, rapes, assaults, teenager sex and pregnancy.
And Kirito being a weak cuck was created when he cried watching Oberon almost raping Asuna, that passage was too much.

Last edited:

mos555

May 22, 2021
For that i say to you, be cold.
You need to think this game is going to change how you perceived the original work ?
I'm too old for my perception to change so easily. But even realizing that all this is a parody, I still involuntarily compare the characters of the original and the parody. And this causes a certain dissonance. It seems like revenge is the only right outcome for Kirito. But then I remember that it's NTR and: "Yes, yes, I think too much"

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You know, all this talk made me think about how people only complain about NTR, or at least that’s my impression, while in other genres like harem, where the MC has a partner but still goes around banging with half the city, nobody cares what a jerk he actually is, because all the women are written to never question the MC :LOL:

mos555

May 22, 2021
You know, all this talk made me think about how people only complain about NTR, or at least that’s my impression, while in other genres like harem, where the MC has a partner but still goes around banging with half the city, nobody cares what a jerk he actually is, because all the women are written to never question the MC :LOL:
Harem is just an NTR subgenre in which female cuckolds like to watch their man fuck with others.

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
In my opinion, the one-way NTR path is useful to get to the ending easily, otherwise Fujino would rack his brains on how to continue:LOL:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well because NTR is a representation of human behavior, women in most cases don't care about being cheated the same way men do. Women is naturally attracted to this type of promiscuous men status, natural selection he does have the seal of approval from other women so he does have something special to offer.
This is linked to reprodution in a basic level, women have 100% certain about being the mom of the baby she carries, men have no way to know if he is the father. From biology stand point for a men raise another men child it's a evolutionary suicide.
That's why NTR is hated and harem nobody cares

Reactions: mos555
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes