4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but you like NTR where the protagonist has more than one companion?, I usually focus on the prettiest one so she doesn't get into trouble and I let the rest go :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mos555

shadowfacee

Formerly 'qtpi33'
Oct 4, 2024
KiritoTheGamer is the nickname of a real person, but he hasn't been heard from lately
woah, i didn't know that. if it's really real, it'd be good to see inoda suffering lol. i'm also hyped now, do you know when was this kirito guy last seen? is he also a game dev? :unsure:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
woah, i didn't know that. if it's really real, it'd be good to see inoda suffering lol. i'm also hyped now, do you know when was this kirito guy last seen? is he also a game dev? :unsure:
I don't know if he's a game creator, but he seemed determined when he said he'll make the ending different, but he has to wait until the game ends

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shadowfacee

shadowfacee

Formerly 'qtpi33'
Oct 4, 2024
I don't know if he's a game creator, but he seemed determined when he said he'll make the ending different, but he has to wait until the game ends
damn, i really hope the ending goes bad now, so that we'll see the game where inoda gets to suffer. i hate that fatso so much XD
also, thanks for telling me about that kirito guy!

Reactions: Rayz0r

mos555

May 22, 2021
but you like NTR where the protagonist has more than one companion?, I usually focus on the prettiest one so she doesn't get into trouble and I let the rest go :D
Usually such games find less emotional response. When the main character's harem is taken away, I usually think, "That's what you need, bitch, you shouldn't have started a harem if you can't keep it." :pBut I've never seen a game where you could save someone from your harem to a good ending. The authors usually select all the girls one way or another.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Usually such games find less emotional response. When the main character's harem is taken away, I usually think, "That's what you need, bitch, you shouldn't have started a harem if you can't keep it." :pBut I've never seen a game where you could save someone from your harem to a good ending. The authors usually select all the girls one way or another.
if you have never seen it, it does not mean it does not exist, I have played all types of ntr, like where the protagonist's girlfriend does odd jobs even dirty ones to earn money and pay off the debt and there are two options, pay off the debt and leave the village or continue working, if one chooses to continue working, the protagonist's girlfriend will get used to the bastard and will move away from her boyfriend :D

Reactions: mos555 and Rayz0r

mos555

May 22, 2021
if you have never seen it, it does not mean it does not exist, I have played all types of ntr, like where the protagonist's girlfriend does odd jobs even dirty ones to earn money and pay off the debt and there are two options, pay off the debt and leave the village or continue working, if one chooses to continue working, the protagonist's girlfriend will get used to the bastard and will move away from her boyfriend :D
Oh, I remembered. A game in which the main character has a kind of harem, but you play as a female character who earns money. Monica’s Newlywed Life. There are quite a few different endings in this game, including NTS

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
If Kirito were to discover the betrayal, Asuna would tell him: you had the chance to stop it, but you didn't, and so silence is consent.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If Kirito were to discover the betrayal, Asuna would tell him: you had the chance to stop it, but you didn't, and so silence is consent.
And then Kirito will say:
"Bitch! We had the chance to stop that pig from entering our lives but if I tried to say no YOU stopped me! Don't you dare blame me!"

Reactions: ciccio76

mos555

May 22, 2021
That's where the green lust scale in the game is needed. If she's tall, Kirito won't do anything with Asuna and Inoda, just watch, and maybe tell Asuna that he supports her. And if the scale level is low then.... Well, I don't know what Fujino will come up with.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes