4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
You're right. Linear NTR is the lot of old Japanese kinetic novels. The end of the 90s and the beginning of 2000. Back then, all the novels with the NTR genre were very monotonous. Someone's wife / fiancee / school friend is taken away from someone and in the end, usually the wife / fiancee / girl tells the main character that she will stay with the neighbor / father of the main character / baseball coach / former classmate of the main character. And there were hundreds of such games.

Now there are more games with different endings. The authors try to satisfy the tastes of all players. The whole point is that the PLAYER CAN CHOOSE the ending he wants. Therefore, it makes no sense to say that this is an NTR game and there is no place for vanilla.

If Fudjino makes a revenge ending for Kirito, then I think there will be some grateful players whose moral torments will be soothed by this ending. The rest can choose whatever they want. And everyone will be happy. For Fujino, it would be a win-win option to make endings for everyone.

Moreover, this is still an NTR game, no matter how vanilla and romantic it ends, we will know that Asuna has already been corrupted by Oberon and Inoda, and it may well be that somewhere behind the scenes she will return to her whore habits again. Think about it.
I don't like ntr unidirectional because the rest is ignored or completely discarded and then I don't see where the problem is if there are different paths, if someone is a fan of Inoda, they will choose the way Inoda takes Asuna away or fucks her brains, or if someone hates Inoda they will choose a different path. It doesn't seem right to me to satisfy only one category, if someone makes a game, they must satisfy everyone and not just the Chinese (I have nothing against the Chinese) but for me NTR online has become international

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Seeing as people are commenting on endings:

I have to think there will be different endings, yes - since this has been mentioned before and remarked on - although if one lets Kuckito be happy, I don't know. It could be very interesting if the whole Asuna/Inoda thing is but a side portion of the endings. By which I mean, Kuckito can find out about them or not, but the player can also impact the plot of the Council and the Administrator. It could be very interesting to see if, as the player, you have to make a choice for Kuckito that leads to Asuna/Inoda becoming a full-time item but allows Kuckito to do something that stops their plot from harming others or whatever. Or maybe, he doesn't, chooses Asuna, and whatever they are after succeeds.

I doubt Fujino will go that route, but it would be interesting.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
The question of player choices says more about the proficiency of the creator or creators, and the if type of script that's been created allow that, you would have to create several different scenarios according to players choices, this takes too much time.
We can complain all we want about that but i would say 80% of players in sex games advance the text if the choice is given to them, many authors don't even care anymore about plot development, the stories are always basic the same because that is what people want to see. This is a normal response to this over saturated market, keep it simple and fast.

To be honest, revenge in NTR games it's almost taboo, they do exist but it's close to nothing compared to the amount of games relesead every day, i don't know but look is like it's forbidden for women to get punished or at least fell the consequences for bad behavior, and some cases when the author does that, after a while they come back and give to the slut a free pass and she can go as if nothing had happened.

So even if Fujino break the mold and give the option for revenge will be something very mild and with no real closure for the player.
Today I played a game where a guy finds out his girlfriend is cheating on him and for revenge he goes around fucking all the girls he meets, but his girlfriend doesn't know that he goes around fucking girls and so sometimes he fucks her too

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I hope Asuna will regret it so much that she won't be able to look Kirito in the eyes

as they say "you wanted the bike? now pedal"

I think Kirito will let her go, also because Kirito doesn't like sluts :ROFLMAO:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Imagine Fujino finally finishing the game and his fans telling him: how would it have ended? no no, go ahead, do part 3 and also 4 and 5 and 6, (while throwing big money at him), you just keep cranking out the scenes, forget about other games, continue with NTR online, more, moreeeee :D

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't like ntr unidirectional because the rest is ignored or completely discarded and then I don't see where the problem is if there are different paths, if someone is a fan of Inoda, they will choose the way Inoda takes Asuna away or fucks her brains, or if someone hates Inoda they will choose a different path. It doesn't seem right to me to satisfy only one category, if someone makes a game, they must satisfy everyone and not just the Chinese (I have nothing against the Chinese) but for me NTR online has become international
Well, it’s as simple as this: every implemented story branch is basically a multiplier of workload. You need to write different dialogues, create different scenes, locations, etc. As a solo developer with monthly releases, it’s nearly impossible. So the best we can hope for are different endings, which will be decided by the final choice and maybe the corruption meter.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Why are you constantly trying to make Kirito a criminal? He’s already sexually disabled in this game. With his slim body and handsome face, prison wouldn’t be a good place for him - think of the consequences :WeSmart:
You know, while I think this is awfully judgemental of you, as who is to say that Kirito wouldn't enjoy being fresh meat in prison?

With the way the corruption of his innocent cuck self has been going, no one could guess how Kirito's little sword would react to the average Japanese male prisoner doing life in prison.

That being said, if Kirito were to go to jail, I wouldn't worry too much about him.

A little jailbreak is nothing for our glorious goat.

d25e4f32ddced292d919bbf5746c2990.jpg

Dj-jom2x

Oct 2, 2024
:) its a ntr end kirito will be left alone.. no more sugar-coat xD hes doomed.. destined to be alone and sad and small d.. dont be upset with kirito xD hes cooked we cant turn this around impossible... Its so rare to find a game where mc turn around the ntr route to love route ...

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor

Dj-jom2x

Oct 2, 2024
Imagine Fujino finally finishing the game and his fans telling him: how would it have ended? no no, go ahead, do part 3 and also 4 and 5 and 6, (while throwing big money at him), you just keep cranking out the scenes, forget about other games, continue with NTR online, more, moreeeee :D
If theres no spin off why bother making 456 xD i think 3rd will be final... If theres 456789 part then theres probably a spin off. Lol . And by the time we got there... Asuna hole is already big as turkey in thanks giving... Whats the point.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, it’s as simple as this: every implemented story branch is basically a multiplier of workload. You need to write different dialogues, create different scenes, locations, etc. As a solo developer with monthly releases, it’s nearly impossible. So the best we can hope for are different endings, which will be decided by the final choice and maybe the corruption meter.
well, if fujino divides into different parts, he could put other routes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
:) its a ntr end kirito will be left alone.. no more sugar-coat xD hes doomed.. destined to be alone and sad and small d.. dont be upset with kirito xD hes cooked we cant turn this around impossible... Its so rare to find a game where mc turn around the ntr route to love route ...
you know what Kirito cares about being alone, better alone than in bad company

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Today I played a game where a guy finds out his girlfriend is cheating on him and for revenge he goes around fucking all the girls he meets, but his girlfriend doesn't know that he goes around fucking girls and so sometimes he fucks her too
See they're out there but is a small portion of the genre.
I think you are facing Fujino game as a classical RPG and it's not a RPG where your choices could lead to different outcomes.
If i've to classify this game i would say it's a Action Light novel using interective elements of RPG, but a "interective " Light novel it's script based progression with no choices. Fujino gave to the players the "illusion" of control in the game through these interective rpg elements like visiting places, going in quests, perks or achivements list, but this will never trully change anything from the preset script as he wrote.
One way to have multiple outcomes would be if Fujino never had use the RPGM and had made his game as a Visual Novel with static and very well animated scenes, then he could had told his story in diffrent ways with several choices for the player with many possible outcomes.

Last edited:

huyhoa000

Sep 26, 2019
Can anyone help with this error i'm having. I'm just enter kyoko memory on day 6/9 and the screen turn black. I can still open the menu but everything else is black.

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
i'm getting stuck after visiting asuna in the church at the start of the game(part2)
Me too, hoping for someone to notice this, as I can't seem to continue playing
When the conversation with asuna is over and the screen fades to black from the church, kirito appears in front of his appartment but there are no exits from this zone, only a note of paper on the ground that you can interact with.

Edit: NVM the solution is posted on later responses, Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes