4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
yeah, this wasn't great. fujino sensei fell off after the first part
The thing is Fujino reset the game, the first game was original more compact with a better plot development but in the end was just a rehearsal.
If you think about it the second game up to this point in the last update is 1 by 1 copy from the first one, the entire main plot Asuna's corruption was retold just with different scenes and the inclusion of bloated subplots for secondary characters.
Fujino did introduce some new things here and there but not enough to shake the players sensation of dejavu and made the experience repetitive.
That's why he include the council now, we got at the same stage as the first game ended with Asuna breaking, but now the damaged is done, with all this "retelling" for all this time, Fujino managed to make many fans disengage from the story and the main plot A less important and interesting then some B subplots.
And now when he need to make the main plot important again, he's having techinical issues with the RPGM engine which is making fans old and new bored and suspicious about his condition/ability to delivery the payoff for this game or even if he'll be able to do it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shadowfacee

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
i think i found asuna card from fujino but maybe he can change sometimes

How do these cards work? Genuinely curious to understand how a 252*352 png file takes 25mb.

On a secondary topic, I still think this is the best game on F95, even more so as Fujino always keeps us updated and is on time. We always know when we get the update and we actually get it. It is perfectly normal to not have all updates on par with the Tree House update, while there are still many things to look up forward to. Some will be ok, some will be good & some will be amazing.

While I'm not a big fan of the Alice/Sinon routes, I maintain full trust in Fujino.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
How do these cards work? Genuinely curious to understand how a 252*352 png file takes 25mb.

On a secondary topic, I still think this is the best game on F95, even more so as Fujino always keeps us updated and is on time. We always know when we get the update and we actually get it. It is perfectly normal to not have all updates on par with the Tree House update, while there are still many things to look up forward to. Some will be ok, some will be good & some will be amazing.

While I'm not a big fan of the Alice/Sinon routes, I maintain full trust in Fujino.
this cards work in koikatsu games, copy paste in game and you can use in your game or scene

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

images have metadata(text that usually says when it was created ecc... but you can write what you want), and in koikatsu every item and body slider has a code, so koikatsu just puts those codes as metadata in the image, it's a nice solution to have a preview of what character you are loading instead of having just a file with a name, to use them just put them in the card folder inside the game

shadowfacee

Formerly 'qtpi33'
Oct 4, 2024
last update is 1 by 1 copy from the first one
i don't think so. he made it even worse by introducing that clichéd ntr trope to make corruption seem right. the way he used the fake kirito clone to justify cheating wasn't a good move. that's exactly how every ntr game ends up. i was expecting a lot, especially since the previous parts were truly awesome, but the last few updates have just turned it into the same mediocre ntr game where the mc ends up getting cucked deliberately, and the douche wins. there's no path for the mc to kick the douche's ass.
afaik, fujino sensei said there will be endings where asuna falls completely, and another where kirito ends up into cuckolding. truly wasted potential if you ask me. the one the other guy suggested wasn’t like this, and it was way better than how the recent updates have been of this game.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
i don't think so. he made it even worse by introducing that clichéd ntr trope to make corruption seem right. the way he used the fake kirito clone to justify cheating wasn't a good move. that's exactly how every ntr game ends up. i was expecting a lot, especially since the previous parts were truly awesome, but the last few updates have just turned it into the same mediocre ntr game where the mc ends up getting cucked deliberately, and the douche wins. there's no path for the mc to kick the douche's ass.
afaik, fujino sensei said there will be endings where asuna falls completely, and another where kirito ends up into cuckolding. truly wasted potential if you ask me. the one the other guy suggested wasn’t like this, and it was way better than how the recent updates have been of this game.
I don't think there are different endings where Asuna falls completely and Another where Kirito became a cuckold, for me it's the same thing, if Asuna falls completely it's normal that Kirito becomes a cuckold. For me different endings are: Asuna becomes Inoda's whore completely without Kirito knowing and another ending where Kirito finds out everything and kicks Inoda's ass
so there's no point in making different endings where the substance is always the same, the endings must be different from the other and not Asuna becomes a whore and in the other Kirito becomes a cuckold as if it were the same ending. Apart from the fact that Asuna is already a whore and Kirito is a cuckold

shadowfacee

Formerly 'qtpi33'
Oct 4, 2024
kicks Inoda's ass
ain't no way that's gonna happen :ROFLMAO:
haven't you seen, funjino sensei told us many times that we wouldn't see kirito having a good ending, but i appreciate it there are people other than me that wants this kind of route. maybe he'll make this route considering fans demands, but i still doubt it we'll get this option :(

Reactions: mos555

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
ain't no way that's gonna happen :ROFLMAO:
haven't you seen, funjino sensei told us many times that we wouldn't see kirito having a good ending, but i appreciate it there are people other than me that wants this kind of route. maybe he'll make this route considering fans demands, but i still doubt it we'll get this option :(
user KitiroTheGamer is thinking about this, I hope he has started working on designing a different ending

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I think he means the ending where Kirito disagrees, that is, full NTR, and the other ending where Kirito humbles himself and agrees with Asuna's betrayal, that is, NTS.
for me it's enough that the ending makes sense and to find out what was behind all this

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Я не знаю, каков будет финал. Но я так думаю.
Кирито узнает, начнет судить Асуну и избивать Иноду, но есть связи с администратором, правила SAO и в конце концов все будет так.
Что ничего не случится, Кирито с Асуной и всё будет хорошо. Но... на самом деле Асуна уже игрушка Иноды, а Кирито игрушка Администратора. Но в своём мире они счастливы.

Reactions: Rokin
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes