4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
While I do want more battle scene content, I'm hoping that the next update to see Inoda and Asuns having virtual sex again. Like I'd be pretty damn disappointed that we finally passed the major threshold for Asuna's resistance against Inoda's advances just to not showcase it. Would leave me in a somewhat sour mood since she's basically down to just do it asap whenever in FOG, or at least should be now.
But what if the next battle scene includes sex? Wouldn't we be getting both at the same time? :WeSmart:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Why are you constantly trying to make Kirito a criminal? He’s already sexually disabled in this game. With his slim body and handsome face, prison wouldn’t be a good place for him - think of the consequences :WeSmart:
oh sure, and Inoda is a good guy, so good that he rapes Asuna, cheats, acts like a bastard, violates the property of the house and you think it's okay like this?, the fat guy must die, because if he was sought.
Inoda has too many precedents
I remind you that Kirito has already stabbed Sugou and then he won't go to prison because Fujino won't put the slammer :D

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
oh sure, and Inoda is a good guy, so good that he rapes Asuna, cheats, acts like a bastard, violates the property of the house and you think it's okay like this?, the fat guy must die, because if he was sought.
Inoda has too many precedents
I remind you that Kirito has already stabbed Sugou and then he won't go to prison because Fujino won't put the slammer :D
The difference is Sugou attacked Kirito first. Even if Kirito had proof of Inoda's crimes it would still vigilante justice and he would got to jail. He still has Suguha at least so going to jail and losing everything seems too cruel of an ending.

Yes Inoda must die but Kirito-kun doesn't have to go down with him. Just have the council or Administrator brainwash him and turn his avatar into a female so "she" becomes the FOG town's bicycle. Perfect ending!

Last edited:

Rayz0r

May 23, 2024
Still loving the story, but i finaly start to understand it typical japanese behaviours, even my gf had a hard time understanding the characters, she finds Asuna a dumb kid to fall for Inoda, she would done more like lizbeth step with her feet on his fat head. But god Kiri is even more stupid, I mean each time he almost uncover the cheatings and the traps the girls in, he believes them what they say and start trusting again, geuss i'm to much alpha male, I would done like with my cheating ex with my best friend, kick the door open and catch them both in the act. Then dump them both. Funny part of it, although i did stole girls from other guys myself, each time an ex cheated on me and i dumped them, they met me again begging me to take them back, but i'm not that simple, so told them they should have used their brains before cheating on me and said good bye.

Anyway, eventhough game sometimes makes me mad that I can't take certain revenge on those trying steal the girls i care about, it still a good written ntr game. But Fujino, you should consider to make a perfect ntr game, ya need have options where mc can also flourish and keep the girls or even better cuck the bull. The best NTR games are the ones containing all 3 types of paths, Netori, netorase and netorare. Though here funny enough Inoda making it sound he being ntred lol, he already thinks Asuna as his wife and is cheating on him with Kiri, that guy really need some mental help or a feeling from my fist to place his brains back in place.
i hate inoda for that , he delusional

mos555

May 22, 2021
Why are you constantly trying to make Kirito a criminal? He’s already sexually disabled in this game. With his slim body and handsome face, prison wouldn’t be a good place for him - think of the consequences :WeSmart:
Don't worry. In Japan, prisons are very strict, in terms of rules and restrictions, and you can't even sneeze there without permission. Plus, the death penalty can be awarded for murder in Japan. Especially if they prove that Kirito will do it especially cruelly.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Still loving the story, but i finaly start to understand it typical japanese behaviours, even my gf had a hard time understanding the characters, she finds Asuna a dumb kid to fall for Inoda, she would done more like lizbeth step with her feet on his fat head. But god Kiri is even more stupid, I mean each time he almost uncover the cheatings and the traps the girls in, he believes them what they say and start trusting again, geuss i'm to much alpha male, I would done like with my cheating ex with my best friend, kick the door open and catch them both in the act. Then dump them both. Funny part of it, although i did stole girls from other guys myself, each time an ex cheated on me and i dumped them, they met me again begging me to take them back, but i'm not that simple, so told them they should have used their brains before cheating on me and said good bye.

Anyway, eventhough game sometimes makes me mad that I can't take certain revenge on those trying steal the girls i care about, it still a good written ntr game. But Fujino, you should consider to make a perfect ntr game, ya need have options where mc can also flourish and keep the girls or even better cuck the bull. The best NTR games are the ones containing all 3 types of paths, Netori, netorase and netorare. Though here funny enough Inoda making it sound he being ntred lol, he already thinks Asuna as his wife and is cheating on him with Kiri, that guy really need some mental help or a feeling from my fist to place his brains back in place.
ye good way to waste development time,this game is pure ntr
no need for vanilla shit

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
ye good way to waste development time,this game is pure ntr
no need for vanilla shit
yeah thats why people were complaining about that dude in part 1 suguha wasnt really close enough to kirito for that to be ntr. Now if inoda were to take her to and kirito tried to really on her for comfort after asuna got taken just to relize shes on his side that would work. But there no point in using the girls for non ntr purposes in an ntr game.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
yeah thats why people were complaining about that dude in part 1 suguha wasnt really close enough to kirito for that to be ntr. Now if inoda were to take her to and kirito tried to really on her for comfort after asuna got taken just to relize shes on his side that would work. But there no point in using the girls for non ntr purposes in an ntr game.
I mean, first and foremost, that’s up to the dev’s vision. If the main plot is NTR and the side plot is not, it’s still considered an NTR game by genre. Also, it certainly changed in Part 2. We now have NTR stories involving Asuna, Alice, and even Kyoko to some extent, even though we don’t see her husband, as well as reverse NTR with Liz and Suguha. The only one not related to NTR is actually Sinon.

Reactions: Toushiro and mos555

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but how do you like ntr that goes in the only direction? without Kirito doing anything? Inoda steals Asuna from Kirito and then?, finished there?, after that there is nothing to do?, is it fun? yes, but for a short while, and the rest? let's leave everything like this?, Kirito who does nothing?, if the game ends in that way, it will be an ending that only satisfies Inoda fans. The game must have connections between characters, otherwise we don't understand what happened in the meantime
everyone wants Inoda to fuck Asuna as if that's the only thing that matters and not the game itself

"We don't care about the game we just want to jerk off during sex between Asuna and Inoda"

that's what some do

Yes, you understood correctly, unidirectional NTR disgusts me, it's a ntr for lazy people, but I'll play it anyway

mos555

May 22, 2021
but how do you like ntr that goes in the only direction? without Kirito doing anything? Inoda steals Asuna from Kirito and then?, finished there?, after that there is nothing to do?, is it fun? yes, but for a short while, and the rest? let's leave everything like this?, Kirito who does nothing?, if the game ends in that way, it will be an ending that only satisfies Inoda fans. The game must have connections between characters, otherwise we don't understand what happened in the meantime
everyone wants Inoda to fuck Asuna as if that's the only thing that matters and not the game itself

"We don't care about the game we just want to jerk off during sex between Asuna and Inoda"

that's what some do

Yes, you understood correctly, unidirectional NTR disgusts me, it's a ntr for lazy people, but I'll play it anyway
You're right. Linear NTR is the lot of old Japanese kinetic novels. The end of the 90s and the beginning of 2000. Back then, all the novels with the NTR genre were very monotonous. Someone's wife / fiancee / school friend is taken away from someone and in the end, usually the wife / fiancee / girl tells the main character that she will stay with the neighbor / father of the main character / baseball coach / former classmate of the main character. And there were hundreds of such games.

Now there are more games with different endings. The authors try to satisfy the tastes of all players. The whole point is that the PLAYER CAN CHOOSE the ending he wants. Therefore, it makes no sense to say that this is an NTR game and there is no place for vanilla.

If Fudjino makes a revenge ending for Kirito, then I think there will be some grateful players whose moral torments will be soothed by this ending. The rest can choose whatever they want. And everyone will be happy. For Fujino, it would be a win-win option to make endings for everyone.

Moreover, this is still an NTR game, no matter how vanilla and romantic it ends, we will know that Asuna has already been corrupted by Oberon and Inoda, and it may well be that somewhere behind the scenes she will return to her whore habits again. Think about it.

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
You're right. Linear NTR is the lot of old Japanese kinetic novels. The end of the 90s and the beginning of 2000. Back then, all the novels with the NTR genre were very monotonous. Someone's wife / fiancee / school friend is taken away from someone and in the end, usually the wife / fiancee / girl tells the main character that she will stay with the neighbor / father of the main character / baseball coach / former classmate of the main character. And there were hundreds of such games.

Now there are more games with different endings. The authors try to satisfy the tastes of all players. The whole point is that the PLAYER CAN CHOOSE the ending he wants. Therefore, it makes no sense to say that this is an NTR game and there is no place for vanilla.

If Fudjino makes a revenge ending for Kirito, then I think there will be some grateful players whose moral torments will be soothed by this ending. The rest can choose whatever they want. And everyone will be happy. For Fujino, it would be a win-win option to make endings for everyone.

Moreover, this is still an NTR game, no matter how vanilla and romantic it ends, we will know that Asuna has already been corrupted by Oberon and Inoda, and it may well be that somewhere behind the scenes she will return to her whore habits again. Think about it.
The question of player choices says more about the proficiency of the creator or creators, and the if type of script that's been created allow that, you would have to create several different scenarios according to players choices, this takes too much time.
We can complain all we want about that but i would say 80% of players in sex games advance the text if the choice is given to them, many authors don't even care anymore about plot development, the stories are always basic the same because that is what people want to see. This is a normal response to this over saturated market, keep it simple and fast.

To be honest, revenge in NTR games it's almost taboo, they do exist but it's close to nothing compared to the amount of games relesead every day, i don't know but look is like it's forbidden for women to get punished or at least fell the consequences for bad behavior, and some cases when the author does that, after a while they come back and give to the slut a free pass and she can go as if nothing had happened.

So even if Fujino break the mold and give the option for revenge will be something very mild and with no real closure for the player.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes