4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
too bad that in this game there is no photographer like in some NTR games
imagine the scene where the photographer offers the job to Asuna to do the poses, the more provocative the pose is the more he earns, but the beauty is that then Inoda joins the photo shoot doing the poses with Asuna that let's say are not exactly poses where Inoda tries to stick his fat cock inside her while the photographer takes the photos and gets horny like a pig :LOL:
Liz is actually pretty good with gadgets; she could take the photos. :LOL:

mos555

May 22, 2021
I thought about being something related to scene head-hopping but since the transition had no time reference could go either way flashback or a point in the future after the original scene.

Indeed it's silly, but considering the plot slow pace/burn i can't see Fujino making Asuna having sex at Inoda's place so soon or in the office, these scenes will take place for sure but not right now, remember in last update she didn't wat to go to the hotel with Kirito just to avoid the chance of meeting her mom it's about plot consistence and Fujino's plot conveniences.
If this apartment came to be i don't think the justification will be only fa secret place for sex with Inoda but since her mom it's way more relaxed with her why not she start living by herself and she could have tthought having a place would be easier to meet with Kirito, before the last update of course.

And about new maps/location this is far from a possible solution, but Fujino is already doing that just check the last updates scenes, Bath, Motel, Cave Battle, Brothel and so on Fujino never care much about the size of the game, it's only a problem for him now exactly because of that.
I don't see the point in some secret apartment for sex. Asuna and Inoda can fuck right behind Kirito's back if Fujino wants to. And you can come up with any excuse you want. A secret apartment is a very stupid idea for NTR, on the contrary, places should be as open and obvious as possible. But Fujino will force Kirito to do something else or get diarrhea. And we, as players, will be happy about it. The secret apartment.... pfft..

Reactions: Chunklordmaster

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't see the point in some secret apartment for sex. Asuna and Inoda can fuck right behind Kirito's back if Fujino wants to. And you can come up with any excuse you want. A secret apartment is a very stupid idea for NTR, on the contrary, places should be as open and obvious as possible. But Fujino will force Kirito to do something else or get diarrhea. And we, as players, will be happy about it. The secret apartment.... pfft..
for us as the player Kirito, the places where those two fuck are never open and there isn't even a peephole to peek through :LOL:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I've never said it will be a secret, if it happen will be just a new location.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I have a feeling you’re overthinking this. Why would she need an apartment to meet with Kirito? He already lives alone, so she can visit him anytime, like she always did. Also, it probably wouldn’t go straight to sex—there are other services before that, which she was fine doing anywhere in Part 1. The same is true for Kyoko; in Part 1, Inoda was basically spending whole days at their place without Asuna having any concerns. By the time sex comes into play, she probably won’t care at all anymore.
Maybe a little bit, well was just weird i usualy don't check the location because it's pointless, but when i do it the apartment thing show up, yeah who knows it's most likely a mistake.
She could visit yes but you're forgotting that Inoda is a factor now in her mind.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

Rolax

Oct 18, 2018
what pressure is she talking about? Kirito doesn't even know that Asuna is a slut, and Asuna doesn't even know that what she saw wasn't even Kirito
Asuna should stop jumping to conclusions
She thinks she's putting pressure on him because of what Inoda said earlier on the scene, that Kirito talked to him about how he can't satisfy Asuna, that he lasts too little and such (that was bullshit, he knows because he's seen them on that day and knows Kirito came soon and slept, leaving Asuna hanging)

Nern

May 18, 2022
Is anyone else having save and load problems with part 2? I can save but can't load my progress, is there another method to save and load?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
While I do want more battle scene content, I'm hoping that the next update to see Inoda and Asuns having virtual sex again. Like I'd be pretty damn disappointed that we finally passed the major threshold for Asuna's resistance against Inoda's advances just to not showcase it. Would leave me in a somewhat sour mood since she's basically down to just do it asap whenever in FOG, or at least should be now.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes