4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the information. But don't expect much. . This author often has various troubles. Sometimes he was tired, sometimes he got sick, then the computer broke down, then the meteorite fell.

In one of the last posts on Patreon, he complained that he was tired and depressed and decided to take a break.
or fujino threatened him for copying the idea :ROFLMAO:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
It sucks, three people already asked this question and nobody answered... so I have to ask again...

Where the fuck I should go in "Wandering around town"?
Anyone have a fix for this? Stuck on 6/20.

EDIT: Figured it out. The first time i patched the game it was missing one of the 4 files. After reinstalling it the game progressed after going back into the apartment and leaving again.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Still loving the story, but i finaly start to understand it typical japanese behaviours, even my gf had a hard time understanding the characters, she finds Asuna a dumb kid to fall for Inoda, she would done more like lizbeth step with her feet on his fat head. But god Kiri is even more stupid, I mean each time he almost uncover the cheatings and the traps the girls in, he believes them what they say and start trusting again, geuss i'm to much alpha male, I would done like with my cheating ex with my best friend, kick the door open and catch them both in the act. Then dump them both. Funny part of it, although i did stole girls from other guys myself, each time an ex cheated on me and i dumped them, they met me again begging me to take them back, but i'm not that simple, so told them they should have used their brains before cheating on me and said good bye.

Anyway, eventhough game sometimes makes me mad that I can't take certain revenge on those trying steal the girls i care about, it still a good written ntr game. But Fujino, you should consider to make a perfect ntr game, ya need have options where mc can also flourish and keep the girls or even better cuck the bull. The best NTR games are the ones containing all 3 types of paths, Netori, netorase and netorare. Though here funny enough Inoda making it sound he being ntred lol, he already thinks Asuna as his wife and is cheating on him with Kiri, that guy really need some mental help or a feeling from my fist to place his brains back in place.

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Someone already wrote that you can talk to (the administrator?) in the corresponding location. But so far all I've seen is a phrase like "boy, go away, don't bother me." I don't have the strength to go through it completely. Tell me, who knows, is there really a dialogue and is it interesting?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Someone already wrote that you can talk to (the administrator?) in the corresponding location. But so far all I've seen is a phrase like "boy, go away, don't bother me." I don't have the strength to go through it completely. Tell me, who knows, is there really a dialogue and is it interesting?
Well, it depends. Her dialogue is very vague for the most part. Sometimes she hints at something regardless of the characters and possible future events. But one should also keep in mind that it's her POV, and it doesn't have to be true at all. So, everything she says is very speculative. I'd say, it's still worth talking to her every night, her dialogues are mostly short anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTommy

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Still loving the story, but i finaly start to understand it typical japanese behaviours, even my gf had a hard time understanding the characters, she finds Asuna a dumb kid to fall for Inoda, she would done more like lizbeth step with her feet on his fat head. But god Kiri is even more stupid, I mean each time he almost uncover the cheatings and the traps the girls in, he believes them what they say and start trusting again, geuss i'm to much alpha male, I would done like with my cheating ex with my best friend, kick the door open and catch them both in the act. Then dump them both. Funny part of it, although i did stole girls from other guys myself, each time an ex cheated on me and i dumped them, they met me again begging me to take them back, but i'm not that simple, so told them they should have used their brains before cheating on me and said good bye.

Anyway, eventhough game sometimes makes me mad that I can't take certain revenge on those trying steal the girls i care about, it still a good written ntr game. But Fujino, you should consider to make a perfect ntr game, ya need have options where mc can also flourish and keep the girls or even better cuck the bull. The best NTR games are the ones containing all 3 types of paths, Netori, netorase and netorare. Though here funny enough Inoda making it sound he being ntred lol, he already thinks Asuna as his wife and is cheating on him with Kiri, that guy really need some mental help or a feeling from my fist to place his brains back in place.
Whelp pretty obvious to me how you got an NTR fetish in the first place

mos555

May 22, 2021
what pressure is she talking about? Kirito doesn't even know that Asuna is a slut, and Asuna doesn't even know that what she saw wasn't even Kirito
Asuna should stop jumping to conclusions
Hasty conclusions are the problem of all mankind. Because of the hasty conclusions, a nuclear war almost began. Let's recall the Caribbean crisis. And Asuna seems to be an ordinary person, so it's not surprising. It becomes easier when you can explain something inexplicable. It clear how artificial Asuna's love for Kirito is, she doesn't even want to think about it, she just avoids unnecessary stress.I do not know why Asuna did not recognize Kirito because his classic Aincrad style was in the scene. He doesn't wear that at FOG at all. Apparently Fujino had something in mind and it was more convenient that way.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes