4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Hasty conclusions are the problem of all mankind. Because of the hasty conclusions, a nuclear war almost began. Let's recall the Caribbean crisis. And Asuna seems to be an ordinary person, so it's not surprising. It becomes easier when you can explain something inexplicable. It clear how artificial Asuna's love for Kirito is, she doesn't even want to think about it, she just avoids unnecessary stress.I do not know why Asuna did not recognize Kirito because his classic Aincrad style was in the scene. He doesn't wear that at FOG at all. Apparently Fujino had something in mind and it was more convenient that way.
Asuna should have recognized Kirito by his dick :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Asuna should have recognized Kirito by his dick :LOL:
Fujino specially made a scene where Asuna loses touch with reality so that there would be no questions. I was also thinking about it, "What the hell, Asuna, there's such a log between his legs, it's definitely not Kirito" But Asuna was experiencing some kind of drug trip at that time.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If Inoda gets engaged to Asuna, he's doomed, because his dick will become small, you said yourself that the boyfriend in the game ntr has a small dick :D

while Kirito wanders around the city doing helicopter with his big dick:cool:
Then it is good he only wants her to be one of his sow wives. So he can use and lose anytime he wants. No danger to his dick, I am sure. ;)

Yeah, even Inoda was surprises by 'Kititos' performance :LOL:
After hearing his poor performance during the day, seeing Kirito? being a sex god in game, Inoda thought "Could Kirito be a Gamer God and a Light Novel Protagonist?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Guys in how many places Asuna lives?
I remember of her father's Villa, with her mom right. But check this she was in some other place, I translate and says Asuna apartment when she was supposed to be at home this will be a new location or this is old already.
IMG_20241002_000502514.jpg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Guys in how many places Asuna lives?
I remember of her father's Villa, with her mom right. But check this she was in some other place, I translate and says Asuna apartment when she was supposed to be at home this will be a new location or this is old already.
View attachment 4141487
This is weird. Maybe the text is wrong. The text in Blue says "Asuna's home" and the text in Green says "Asuna's Apartment" which should be the same place. As we know at that time Asuna's IRL body is in her home and her avatar in their Home Base. So I think it is trying to say Kirito thinks Asuna is offline at her home (Blue) but she is actually online at their Home Base thinking about going after Kirito (Green).

Maybe that room Kirito and Asuna share in the Home Base is called "Asuna's Apartment"?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was not talking about the colored text. Usually when this happens it first shows where Asuna is supposed to be in Blue and where she actually is in Green. Like during the BJ scene during the camp event.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I was not talking about the colored text. Usually when this happens it first shows where Asuna is supposed to be in Blue and where she actually is in Green. Like during the BJ scene during the camp event.
King, the thing is when you open the notes in your phone shows this to you Ausna location: Home, then you got that in the piciture, saying Ausna location Asuna's Apartament, the point is can't be the Base because Asuna only get online after the Oberon scenes, that picture is before Kirito entering the Labyrinth she wasn't online at home, she was offline somewhere else.
Could that be a Fujino's mistake yeah, the text wasn't even translated, but given the problems he's having with scnes sharing maps and bugging the game i think Fujino will introduce a new location IRL with no scenes attached.
And make sense from a plot perspective, Asuna will have sex with Inoda IRL, but in the beggining she's not going to do it at home because her mom, not in the office because Kirito can visit her any time now and it's even worse in Inoda's place.
And from a techincal point in all those places we already had several scenes, so in order to avoid more bugs a new location could be a solution for scenes having to share maps.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
King, the thing is when you open the notes in your phone shows this to you Ausna location: Home, then you got that in the piciture, saying Ausna location Asuna's Apartament, the point is can't be the Base because Asuna only get online after the Oberon scenes, that picture is before Kirito entering the Labyrinth she wasn't online at home, she was offline somewhere else.
Could that be a Fujino's mistake yeah, the text wasn't even translated, but given the problems he's having with scnes sharing maps and bugging the game i think Fujino will introduce a new location IRL with no scenes attached.
And make sense from a plot perspective, Asuna will have sex with Inoda IRL, but in the beggining she's not going to do it at home because her mom, not in the office because Kirito can visit her any time now and it's even worse in Inoda's place.
And from a techincal point in all those places we already had several scenes, so in order to avoid more bugs a new location could be a solution to not have share maps.
You have to understand. Just because we see Asuna get online after Kirito enters the maze doesn't mean Asuna actually got online after Kirito entered the maze. It is a common storytelling technique to switch POVs when telling two storylines at the same time. Asuna could have already entered FOG already since we are not told when Asuna's part is happening.

Also your idea of Asuna being in a secret apartment that will become her and Inoda's secret Love Nest is pretty silly. Sure Asuna's family is rich enough to have multiple properties to use but the idea of needing a brand new location just for cheating is unnecessary. There are still office floors Kirito can't access, Asuna's home when Kyouko is not around, or the easiest location, the love hotels. Pretty much anyplace Kyouko has used Asuna can use as well.

Ultimately I think the first text was meant to say Kirito thinks Asuna is at her home and not online. The second text was wrong and should say Asuna is online and at their FOG Home Base. A foreshadowing of Asuna's POV right after this. Asuna is not at some new location. But hey I could be wrong. Maybe Fujino will introduce a secret Asuna apartment just for IRL sex. It is not like the game isn't big enough already.

Reactions: Misarmor and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
And from a techincal point in all those places we already had several scenes, so in order to avoid more bugs a new location could be a solution for scenes having to share maps.
It’s most likely just a translation error. There’s no reason to give her an apartment out of nowhere, as it would involve too much unnecessary work to explain story-wise. Also, doing it around Kirito is actually part of the NTR narrative. :LOL:
Keep in mind, Fujino is a solo dev, so minor mistakes like this are pretty common.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It’s most likely just a translation error. There’s no reason to give her an apartment out of nowhere, as it would involve too much unnecessary work to explain story-wise. Also, doing it around Kirito is actually part of the NTR narrative. :LOL:
Keep in mind, Fujino is a solo dev, so minor mistakes like this are pretty common.
Asuna will become such a slut that she will no longer need the hiding places and will force Kirito to watch her while she fucks Inoda
This could happen if Kirito's level of perversion is at its maximum

p.s this is my thought of what happens next (it could also be an ending), so, since Asuna will become such a slut that she will leave Kirito and fuck Inoda, but since the small dick theory with Kirito doesn't work anymore and so while Asuna fucks Inoda, Kirito takes out his big dick, Asuna is shocked by Kirito's performance asking questions like how? Since when? Will you give it to me? and Kirito replies: No, this dick belongs to Suguha, have fun with your stinky fatso :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Asuna will become such a slut that she will no longer need the hiding places and will force Kirito to watch her while she fucks Inoda
This could happen if Kirito's level of perversion is at its maximum

p.s this is my thought of what happens next (it could also be an ending), so, since Asuna will become such a slut that she will leave Kirito and fuck Inoda, but since the small dick theory with Kirito doesn't work anymore and so while Asuna fucks Inoda, Kirito takes out his big dick, Asuna is shocked by Kirito's performance asking questions like how? Since when? Will you give it to me? and Kirito replies: No, this dick belongs to Suguha, have fun with your stinky fatso :LOL:
While I've have to give you credit for Suguha, I see, you are one the right path :p but, don't forget, she had a taste of his big dick and hated it. They are just not compatible in this universe, or Inodas pheromones are steonger, idk, whatever reason Fujino came up with :LOL:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
You have to understand. Just because we see Asuna get online after Kirito enters the maze doesn't mean Asuna actually got online after Kirito entered the maze. It is a common storytelling technique to switch POVs when telling two storylines at the same time. Asuna could have already entered FOG already since we are not told when Asuna's part is happening.

Also your idea of Asuna being in a secret apartment that will become her and Inoda's secret Love Nest is pretty silly. Sure Asuna's family is rich enough to have multiple properties to use but the idea of needing a brand new location just for cheating is unnecessary. There are still office floors Kirito can't access, Asuna's home when Kyouko is not around, or the easiest location, the love hotels. Pretty much anyplace Kyouko has used Asuna can use as well.

Ultimately I think the first text was meant to say Kirito thinks Asuna is at her home and not online. The second text was wrong and should say Asuna is online and at their FOG Home Base. A foreshadowing of Asuna's POV right after this. Asuna is not at some new location. But hey I could be wrong. Maybe Fujino will introduce a secret Asuna apartment just for IRL sex. It is not like the game isn't big enough already.
I thought about being something related to scene head-hopping but since the transition had no time reference could go either way flashback or a point in the future after the original scene.

Indeed it's silly, but considering the plot slow pace/burn i can't see Fujino making Asuna having sex at Inoda's place so soon or in the office, these scenes will take place for sure but not right now, remember in last update she didn't wat to go to the hotel with Kirito just to avoid the chance of meeting her mom it's about plot consistence and Fujino's plot conveniences.
Sex in different and dangerous locations will happen by Inoda's kynky sugestions, at least for first and second time it will happen in some place discreet.
If this apartment came to be i don't think the justification will be only fa secret place for sex with Inoda but since her mom it's way more relaxed with her why not she start living by herself and she could have thought having a place would be easier to meet with Kirito, before the last update of course.

And about new maps/location this is far from a possible solution, but Fujino is already doing that just check the last updates scenes, Bath, Motel, Cave Battle, Brothel and so on Fujino never care much about the size of the game, it's only a problem for him now exactly because of that.

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
too bad that in this game there is no photographer like in some NTR games
imagine the scene where the photographer offers the job to Asuna to do the poses, the more provocative the pose is the more he earns, but the beauty is that then Inoda joins the photo shoot doing the poses with Asuna that let's say are not exactly poses where Inoda tries to stick his fat cock inside her while the photographer takes the photos and gets horny like a pig :LOL:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Indeed it's silly, but considering the plot slow pace/burn i can't see Fujino making Asuna having sex at Inoda's place so soon or in the office, these scenes will take place for sure but not right now, remember in last update she didn't wat to go to the hotel with Kirito just to avoid the chance of meeting her mom it's about plot consistence and Fujino's plot conveniences.
If this apartment came to be i don't think the justification will be only fa secret place for sex with Inoda but since her mom it's way more relaxed with her why not she start living by herself and she could have tthought having a place would be easier to meet with Kirito, before the last update of course.
I have a feeling you’re overthinking this. Why would she need an apartment to meet with Kirito? He already lives alone, so she can visit him anytime, like she always did. Also, it probably wouldn’t go straight to sex—there are other services before that, which she was fine doing anywhere in Part 1. The same is true for Kyoko; in Part 1, Inoda was basically spending whole days at their place without Asuna having any concerns. By the time sex comes into play, she probably won’t care at all anymore.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes