4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Dj-jom2x

Oct 2, 2024
About this next update it's only me or the hype arround it and the game as whole was tone down a lot.
Fujino is quiet and the progess reports so far are very economic in terms of new scenes, he only mentioned 1 scene so far, new costumes and 1 cg and not even a preview pic.
Tomorrow we will get the last report before the update, i don't know but the way he spooke about the 1 month schedule....and the 50/50 reception of the last update, the council idea for plot twist didn't have the effect he was hoping for plus problems with the development.
If i've to guess iwould say changes are coming.
Yeah the hype is down because its a lose lose situation for mc.. what else to hype about? Flipping table? Which will never happened xD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah the hype is down because its a lose lose situation for mc.. what else to hype about? Flipping table? Which will never happened xD
The hype is low for me this update because I know it will be a light update since I know Fujino has to spend time fixing the map issues and figuring out how to deal with the issues going forward. The small amount of revealed events and lack of preview pics is proof for me. My hype is not down for the current story situation. Don't care about the council story but Asuna is FINALLY willing to have unrestrained sex with Inoda now, in FOG at least. No more shy or token resistance anymore. Just let the wild crazy FOG sex situations come! :BootyTime: Let Suguha handle the IRL sex for now.

This is where we should have been a long time ago if the soft reset didn't happen! :FacePalm:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Sometimes I find it funny and even surprising how people take NTR stories. If you are new to this field, you may find it hateful, but if you have been in this for a long time, you realize that there is no point in feeling bad. Almost always, in these stories, the protagonists make the worst decisions and justify themselves with an empty idea of security. It is true that this feeling and desire for danger that we see in these stories is a drug for some and repulsion for others. Not everyone will think like you.

63494996.gif

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Don't care about the council story but Asuna is FINALLY willing to have unrestrained sex with Inoda now, in FOG at least. No more shy or token resistance anymore. Just let the wild crazy FOG sex situations come! :BootyTime: Let Suguha handle the IRL sex for now.

This is where we should have been a long time ago if the soft reset didn't happen! :FacePalm:
i'm also curious about that, in how Fujino is going to portrait the "New Asuna" because like you said so far was the resistance phase of her, and Fujino is being doing that shy phase for so long now i wander how he is going to do it.
That transition in many NTR stories is where the author can make it or break it the plot.

Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Sometimes I find it funny and even surprising how people take NTR stories. If you are new to this field, you may find it hateful, but if you have been in this for a long time, you realize that there is no point in feeling bad. Almost always, in these stories, the protagonists make the worst decisions and justify themselves with an empty idea of security. It is true that this feeling and desire for danger that we see in these stories is a drug for some and repulsion for others. Not everyone will think like you.

View attachment 4151356
The problem is not with NTR in general, but with this game in particular. There are games with original characters that you downloaded, played, deleted and forgot about them, having received some weak moral response. And there are games from Fujino in which you see characters who have been existing in the media space for 12 years (Or Fate has been for more than 20 years). And no matter how much I would like to perceive this game as another NTR game, it doesn't work out very well, especially when you are a fan of these works.

In fact, I wonder what percentage of people play Fujino games just because it's an NTR game, and what percentage because it's SAO and Fate. And my intuition tells me that we would be surprised to learn this information.

And the number of posts in the thread of this game tends to 20,000, not because it is an NTR game, but because it is an NTR game in the SAO universe.
05c2f7cb7a7f86268e7204faed1e713a6ec1ce76_00.gif

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
What doesn't make sense to me is people seeing the NTR tag and still downloading the game, playing every update, and every time they continue to complain about Kirito being betrayed, like, what are you expecting to see here? Kirito killing Inoda? Well, good luck with that. Now if you just want to see scenes from other characters, including cuck Kirito, that's okay. That's my opinion, there's no point in complaining about NTR if you're clearly being warned about what the game is about.

** Sorry if English is confusing, I'm not fluent.

athosberger

Mar 21, 2022
What doesn't make sense to me is people seeing the NTR tag and still downloading the game, playing every update, and every time they continue to complain about Kirito being betrayed, like, what are you expecting to see here? Kirito killing Inoda? Well, good luck with that. Now if you just want to see scenes from other characters, including cuck Kirito, that's okay. That's my opinion, there's no point in complaining about NTR if you're clearly being warned about what the game is about.

** Sorry if English is confusing, I'm not fluent.
my only problem about this game is... i want play as iroda, hahahah

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The problem is not with NTR in general, but with this game in particular. There are games with original characters that you downloaded, played, deleted and forgot about them, having received some weak moral response. And there are games from Fujino in which you see characters who have been existing in the media space for 12 years (Or Fate has been for more than 20 years). And no matter how much I would like to perceive this game as another NTR game, it doesn't work out very well, especially when you are a fan of these works.

In fact, I wonder what percentage of people play Fujino games just because it's an NTR game, and what percentage because it's SAO and Fate. And my intuition tells me that we would be surprised to learn this information.

And the number of posts in the thread of this game tends to 20,000, not because it is an NTR game, but because it is an NTR game in the SAO universe.
View attachment 4151466
Well, in my case, I have followed both SAO and Fate since their beginnings when the novels were just coming out in Japanese and the game in the case of Fate. I have always separated canon from fanfic since in these cases there is a lot of it, so it doesn't affect me at all, on the contrary, it makes me laugh, because I know that it is an exaggeration of compromising situations that for us, the average person, it would be very foolish to make a decision like that, it all depends on the eye of the beholder.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It's useless to get angry if some don't agree with what you think, everyone has different opinions, some are against ntr and some are for it, I don't even know if I'm for or against it, in general I like ntr but only when I don't know any character that doesn't make me feel anything, I didn't feel anything during the first part of NTR online, but after I watched all the episodes of SAO staying up all night, everything changed

enough with this story that ntr are all one-way, they're not all like that, I've played most of the multidirectional ones
the lazy ones create a one-way path _f1dbd612-a948-4851-8efe-5139c5c189f4.jpeg

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes