4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He said several days after the end of the month, can we consider a release on the 4th Monday, or should it be during the weekend?
That is the hope. We might find out next Monday's Progress Report.

Well, I'd say, it depends on the context. The recent 'long' event in the understreet was fine because it was all pervy talk, but if it's in another location and story context, it could be quite 'boring' if it's the same length.
The length of the long event should be at least 3 CGs. Whether you enjoy the text and CGs will depend on you. I remember the bathroom scene was a long and boring conversation. I had to force myself to pay attention because of what Inoda was doing! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4-kun

qulista2

Aug 30, 2023
help it seem i have stuck. day 6/20 reminder says wandering arround town, i have visited all places but i cant trigger any event. what should i do?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That is the hope. We might find out next Monday's Progress Report.

The length of the long event should be at least 3 CGs. Whether you enjoy the text and CGs will depend on you. I remember the bathroom scene was a long and boring conversation. I had to force myself to pay attention because of what Inoda was doing! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, considering how Fujino sometimes likes to overlap several conversations in one scene, it's hard to follow. Like in the last update, the bedroom scene with Asuna and Kirito inside and Liz and Inoda outside. If it's just talking, it's manageable, but if there's also a scene playing, you basically have three things to focus on at the same time—this is multitasking Fujino-tier. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

mos555

May 22, 2021
Yeah, considering how Fujino sometimes likes to overlap several conversations in one scene, it's hard to follow. Like in the last update, the bedroom scene with Asuna and Kirito inside and Liz and Inoda outside. If it's just talking, it's manageable, but if there's also a scene playing, you basically have three things to focus on at the same time—this is multitasking Fujino-tier. :LOL:
In that scene, the last thing I wanted to focus on was Asuna's face with her pained expression.

Oh, it occurred to me that this might be another cliche from NTR games. Kirito will understand that Asuna does not enjoy sex with him, but he will not want to lose her and will allow her to have sex with Inoda.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
10.21 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Finish events scripts of Tuesday
2.Add 1 CG for Asuna's FOG event on Tuesday.
3.Add 1 more CG for Alice event on Tuesday.
4.Add 1 long event for Asuna on Wednesday.

I spent a lot of time to debug and make 3 new maps for the following events. So this update is possible to be a little later than past releases, maybe several days after the end of the month.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周二事件劇情。
2.周二FOG事件增加一個亞絲娜CG.
3.周二增加一個愛麗絲事件和一個CG.
4.周三增加一個亞絲娜長事件.

另外由於這次,這個月花了許多時間修正過去的嚴重bug,同時還為之後的事件繪製了三部分大地圖,製作進度有一定可能會比以往多花幾天,之後會視情況跟進通知
I don't know if it's something worth noting or not but point 2 explicitly mentions FOG but point 4 does not. So an IRL event most likely?

IamKill

May 24, 2022
H
help it seem i have stuck. day 6/20 reminder says wandering arround town, i have visited all places but i cant trigger any event. what should i do?
I don't know if it's something worth noting or not but point 2 explicitly mentions FOG but point 4 does not. So an IRL event most likely?
I stuck at 6/4 after i find Asuna at church and tomorrow i can't go anywhere, just strolling in kirito outdoor apart.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Maybe Fujino just didn't pay attention to this, or maybe he hinted that this long event would lead to someone's first serious interaction... Hmm... Blowjob IRL?:unsure:

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
The good thing about these reports is that if there is an Asuna event in fog, then there is also a lot of fun for my brother Inoda (or not)

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The good thing about these reports is that if there is an Asuna event in fog, then there is also a lot of fun for my brother Inoda (or not)
Don't get too hyped up, long even could also mean, that Kirito and Asuna are spending time to clear thing up about the brothel... :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: kinglionheart

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Haha they won with the video of Asuna kicking the fat guy, I found it yesterday, anyway if it says that we will have a long event for Asuna I only think of two things: massage session or sex battle, unless it is in IRL then it would be corruption in the real world, I wonder why now if you want to play from the beginning or the middle you get error after error or it crashes? It seems that he has a lot of time fixing the bugs.
Rec0090-Trim-ezgif.com-optimize.gif 按摩室3p1 (1).gif

yosparpur

Mar 6, 2023
Haha they won with the video of Asuna kicking the fat guy, I found it yesterday, anyway if it says that we will have a long event for Asuna I only think of two things: massage session or sex battle, unless it is in IRL then it would be corruption in the real world, I wonder why now if you want to play from the beginning or the middle you get error after error or it crashes? It seems that he has a lot of time fixing the bugs.
View attachment 4153798 View attachment 4153799
where are you got it ?

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 4153798 View attachment 4153799
I think it's still a long way to reality, most likely everything will be in FGO. Still, as I said earlier, in the finale there will be super hot sex in FGO and the end.
As for the errors, it’s more likely that the players, as always, play from a save rather than from the start, so the further you go, the more errors appear. Since no one writes to him about mistakes, because it has been a long time)))

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That is a good point. If it is a IRL event and it is in a new map like the Progress Report says, I hope it is the Amusement Park area which we still have not seen yet.

Don't get too hyped up, long even could also mean, that Kirito and Asuna are spending time to clear thing up about the brothel... :LOL:
Oh why 4-kun do you have to ruin our fun? In the current update, Fujino threw the sudden curve ball of Asuna giving out her first IRL BJ, to KIRITO! I now would not be surprised if the long event was with Kirito. But who wants to see that? :sick:

is this just me the sex scene not feel hot anymore
It is just you. The game's sex scenes are only getting better.

Reactions: Atlan and 4-kun
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes