4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

ewret6y7utjh

Formerly 'shadowfacee'
Oct 4, 2024
Asuna's long event might be connected to the memory maze that kirito is working on yeah? it'll probably cover Asuna getting raped scene? or maybe another fog event. Man im already seeing this as Inoda x Asuna fucking so hard in FOG then Inoda will ghost her so she would be running to him in real life just to be satisfied haiyaaaa
i really hope this doesn’t happen. i wanna see inoda getting beaten up by kirito in the end, and asuna apologizing to kirito. after that, kirito starts ghosting her, spending more time with some other chick or suguha XD, and maybe later forgiving asuna in the end. inoda, on the other hand, should end up alone, kicked out of his apartment near kirito’s place, forced to live on the streets. then kirito and asuna could graduate, get financially settled, and eventually get married. when they finally visit japan to meet their parents and friends, kirito casually tosses some trash out of his car window, and it hits inoda, who’s sitting by a trash bin, crying. kirito doesn’t notice, closes the mirror, and just drives off, leaving inoda to his fate. this is how it should end imho

mos555

May 22, 2021
i really hope this doesn’t happen. i wanna see inoda getting beaten up by kirito in the end, and asuna apologizing to kirito. after that, kirito starts ghosting her, spending more time with some other chick or suguha XD, and maybe later forgiving asuna in the end. inoda, on the other hand, should end up alone, kicked out of his apartment near kirito’s place, forced to live on the streets. then kirito and asuna could graduate, get financially settled, and eventually get married. when they finally visit japan to meet their parents and friends, kirito casually tosses some trash out of his car window, and it hits inoda, who’s sitting by a trash bin, crying. kirito doesn’t notice, closes the mirror, and just drives off, leaving inoda to his fate. this is how it should end imho
A brief description of any Chinese novel about how an ordinary guy gets a magic ring / a chat group in a mobile phone / an ancient cultivation technique and becomes cool, turns out all the girls, beats up all the offenders.

I would also hope for such an outcome of the plot, but something tells me... Cast away all hope, everyone who enters here. The only one who can win anything at all in this situation is some kind of minor character, like Suguha.
tumblr_o0ig92URog1uua4qmo1_400.gif

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
When I read some of you guys I'm a little surprised. You know you're playing an NTR game, right? The good guy winning isn't the point
in other games ntr doesn't good guy win?, it all depends on the developer, he can choose whether to let him win or not, Fujino chose the easy way.
Kirito's victory could be that he doesn't care about what Asuna did with Inoda and continues to live his life
as if to say, better to forget than to continue to hurt yourself

Reactions: leavy and mos555

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
in other games ntr doesn't good guy win?, it all depends on the developer, he can choose whether to let him win or not, Fujino chose the easy way.
Kirito's victory could be that he doesn't care about what Asuna did with Inoda and continues to live his life
as if to say, better to forget than to continue to hurt yourself
Sure, but that's such a small portion of the game. Most of all, you're here to see Inoda turn Kirito into Cuckito :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toushiro

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
When I read some of you guys I'm a little surprised. You know you're playing an NTR game, right? The good guy winning isn't the point
i mean there's a lot of netorare game where you can choose to be cucked and not to be cucked this game is very straight forward about Inoda getting that automatic W which defeats the whole point of netorare being mysterious, although i guess its just my POV of what excites me about ntr its really good if its kept mysterious because imaginations can run wild and provide a little bit more ecstasy thats why choices are very important because I can dictate the flow of the game which gets me to enjoy the game as the player I can even imagine the what ifs of my own actions right? well just my opinion tho

Reactions: leavy

mos555

May 22, 2021
Sure, but that's such a small portion of the game. Most of all, you're here to see Inoda turn Kirito into Cuckito :ROFLMAO:
Hmm, I've been thinking... Inoda is a coward and is afraid of everything and everyone, both in the game and in real life. And he is afraid of Kirito, although Kirito himself seems to be a non-confrontational person, but everyone has their limits. But then there just has to be a scene where Kirito beats up Inoda for some kind of offense (well, or after learning about Asuna's betrayal). And at that moment, Asuna will make the final choice and run to protect Inoda. And something like "I didn't expect Kirito to actually be such a person, apparently I didn't know him at all" will be written in the status.

As usual, my imagination...

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I have a question, is there an exact statistic, how many people like NTR female characters from anime parodies? For example Hinata, Asuna, to love ru etc.
I don't mean on this page, I just mean in general

ewret6y7utjh

Formerly 'shadowfacee'
Oct 4, 2024
there are many works in which the mc suffered the same fate as kirito here, and ended up beating the douche and forming his harem/vanilla ending in the end, given he got ntr'd before XD

ewret6y7utjh

Formerly 'shadowfacee'
Oct 4, 2024
The NTR game won't stop being an NTR game if the good guy wins in the end. We're not just playing for the ending.
but a corruption based ntr game doesn't feel right, and they usually end in a mediocre way, often with pregnancy/prostitution routes, which i, along with many others, don't want for this game. fujino sensei's previous games like take nero as an example, was exactly like that, but i have a feeling this one won't turn out the same. i really hope so, otherwise, it would all be for nothing

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but a corruption based ntr game doesn't feel right, and they usually end in a mediocre way, often with pregnancy/prostitution routes, which i, along with many others, don't want for this game. fujino sensei's previous games like take nero as an example, was exactly like that, but i have a feeling this one won't turn out the same. i really hope so, otherwise, it would all be for nothing
in fact, using the same strategy makes the game boring and monotonous, it needs innovation something that Fujino hasn't done yet something that pisses off Inoda fans ahahaha

Reactions: ewret6y7utjh

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
I still can't see 2 endings in this game, like, I know Fujino sensei "said" that, but shouldn't we already have choices? For me, it's like I've seen some people saying here, he got too confused in developing the story. It's hard to think about how this will end. But whatever, I'm here for the good NTR, a good ending for Kirito wouldn't be all bad (but I'm team Inoda)

Reactions: Alpet

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I still can't see 2 endings in this game, like, I know Fujino sensei "said" that, but shouldn't we already have choices? For me, it's like I've seen some people saying here, he got too confused in developing the story. It's hard to think about how this will end. But whatever, I'm here for the good NTR, a good ending for Kirito wouldn't be all bad (but I'm team Inoda)
You do have choices. You make choices to raise Kirito's Prurience or not. If you make Kirito a good boy, he won't have high Prurience and you won't be able to make choices that change the ending. That might be how Fujino will let us decide the endings.

Reactions: Anzai1337

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
You do have choices. You make choices to raise Kirito's Prurience or not. If you make Kirito a good boy, he won't have high Prurience and you won't be able to make choices that change the ending. That might be how Fujino will let us decide the endings.
This is something that didn't even cross my mind haha, it makes sense, the only one who has choices to remain faithful is Kirito. impossible to stop asuna from cheating. Okay, I'll give little Kirito some fun too. I'm going to pay more attention and start reading everything in the game

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Fujino himself confirmed two endings: 'Oblivious Kirito' and 'Happy Cuck Kirito,' and that was like two years ago. Since then, he’s had to make changes, introduced a bunch of new characters, overwritten the initial cast and implemented new game mechanics. Also, considering the somewhat controversial reaction to the 'true main plot' involving the Administrator and RPGM issues, probably not even Fujino knows how it's gonna end :sneaky:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

mos555

May 22, 2021
Fujino himself confirmed two endings: 'Oblivious Kirito' and 'Happy Cuck Kirito,' and that was like two years ago. Since then, he’s had to make changes, introduced a bunch of new characters, overwritten the initial cast and implemented new game mechanics. Also, considering the somewhat controversial reaction to the 'true main plot' involving the Administrator and RPGM issues, probably not even Fujino knows how it's gonna end :sneaky:
This may not be a good thing. They say the best stories come out when the author comes up with an ending from the very beginning and writes the plot in the opposite direction.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
This may not be a good thing. They say the best stories come out when the author comes up with an ending from the very beginning and writes the plot in the opposite direction.
Well, yeah, it is what it is now, and it’s not like he did it on purpose. He probably didn’t know about the upcoming issues with RPGM, especially since SAO is so much bigger than his previous games. Still, he gained valuable experience, and next time, he can plan better.

Reactions: Aniky Light

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Some may have said this in the past, and I may or may not have agreed with them at any other point in time but now.

The fact that Gege allegedly had planned the garbage ending of Jujutsu Kaisen a long time ago has soured me of the concept, at least for 10 more years.

Well, yeah, it is what it is now, and it’s not like he did it on purpose. He probably didn’t know about the upcoming issues with RPGM, especially since SAO is so much bigger than his previous games. Still, he gained valuable experience, and next time, he can plan better
The question would be if that experience will be put to good use in the future, or if it will produce something that we as fans wouldn't want to see.

SAO was definitely the best product that Fujino has ever developed, even if Sakura's chapter might have been the one with best designs and eroticism, or if CSM's Bizarre Onsen Adventures was technically the most Canon compliant in terms of characterization.

So, at the end of the day, despite the flaws and complaints that we always throw at Fujino, we still want his future games to look more like his venture into big, long, and thick (as the fatso Inoda) games instead of his short, quick, and thin (Like Suguha's favorite funstick.)

Yet, perhaps due to the many complications and setbacks, there is a possibility that he will regress to make insta corruption games like his earliest projects.

In my opinion, Fujino should structure his future long games in an episodic format that would allow his games to be a maximum of 1~2 GB per release, and unlike the different SAO parts, having each "episode" actually have a narrative beginning and end.

The only one who can win anything at all in this situation is some kind of minor character, like Suguha.

That's why she is the GOAT.

I'm glad I didn't have to say anything to the heretic because you already took care of it, Dates-sempai XD LMAO, imagine being so blind to call the most original and unexpectedly great plot-twist of the whole game "dogshit", smh, talk about lack of Sugu-ness.

You know, I am more than willing to go down with the ship. To defend Suguha until I cannot do it anymore, even if by some chance we do not get the proper ending to her story, I will never forget that she gave everyone who got sick of the main plot a reason to keep playing for months.

Much like how the Mets and Lindor got destroyed in the face of the Dodgers and Ohtani this week, Suguha might possibly not win the hypothetical World Series that is Kirito's incestual awakening, but she is my mvp irregardless. (This might be a bit of a lie because I'm an Ohtani fanboy, but the baseball analogy didn't work otherwise.)

That being said, right now when I think about what possible games Fujino will do next in 2036, I'm honestly hoping more for a character I can root for half as much like I did for Suguha instead.

Screenshot_20241022_122459_Gallery.jpg

Today's Suguha's post is her in a cowgirl outfit, to honor how much I have milked the best girl for content

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes