4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
10.28 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Finish events scripts of Wednesday
2.Add 8 sets of CGs for Asuna's FOG event on Wednesday.
3.Add 1 short event for Asuna on Wednesday.

The update will be release on this weekend or earlier. Sorry for being late again.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

此更新最遲會在本周末發布,這個月因為第一周基本花費在了修正之前的BUG上,如果趕不上月底發布,在此向各位表示抱歉。

1000004349.gif

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

Current progress:

The update will be release on this weekend or earlier. Sorry for being late again.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

View attachment 4175535
8 sets for Asuna in Fog, makes me think there will be sex battle

Reactions: Misarmor

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

View attachment 4175535
Fujino-sensei hard at work again!

LOL, 8 whole CGs for Asuna after more or less seemingly 'balanced' for the others in the previous reports, yeah, seems we're not going full speed ahead with the Asuna things, and finally after ages setting it up is time for Asuna to get properly fucked as a horny nun...wonder if they're gonna make use of the 'locked' bedroom at the bottom of the church's confessionary that's been there since the beginning?

Either way, sad not much progress with Sugu for this update, but at least the update seems to confirm the main story is hurrying along now.

mos555

May 22, 2021

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

View attachment 4175552
Well, it's going to be event at FOG. And will be event in the church. I can't understand the shame or embarrassment on Asuna's face? I think it's a little late for shame or embarrassment. Something will probably happen on Monday or Tuesday. A heartfelt conversation between Kirito and Asuna, for example.

But it is not yet known what we see. Perhaps titsjob in the church is a short event. And the long event one will be a surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misarmor

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

View attachment 4175552
Damn, clothed boobjob, that's hot :coffee:

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Looks like we're in for a long event with Asuna.
This is probably the moment where she finally breaks.
1964735-81293246_p9.jpg
Where in the end in FOG every day will be like rabbits.

Reactions: Entoma01

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

View attachment 4175552
A titjob from Asuna? Nice!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Well, it's going to be event at FOG. And will be event in the church. I can't understand the shame or embarrassment on Asuna's face? I think it's a little late for shame or embarrassment. Something will probably happen on Monday or Tuesday. A heartfelt conversation between Kirito and Asuna, for example.

But it is not yet known what we see. Perhaps titsjob in the church is a short event. And the long event one will be a surprise.
Or maybe it's just that someone is nearby?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mos555

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

View attachment 4175552
Fujino also wrote

If I cannot make it before the end of this month, I will release some cg for supporters.
So...you have a choice - get the update this month before November 1st. Or later, but get a bonus picture? )))

mos555

May 22, 2021
The eight CGs are probably scenes of Inoda and Asna secretly having sex in front of Kirito at church
I think it's too early to have sex so brazenly next to Kirito. Asuna agreed that she likes virtual sex and it will help take the pressure off Kirito. So I guess Asuna doesn't want Kirito to suspect anything yet. But maybe I'm wrong and Fujino decided to speed up all aspects of Asuna's fall.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think it's too early to have sex so brazenly next to Kirito. Asuna agreed that she likes virtual sex and it will help take the pressure off Kirito. So I guess Asuna doesn't want Kirito to suspect anything yet. But maybe I'm wrong and Fujino decided to speed up all aspects of Asuna's fall.
Well it could be like the Kitchen event. Kirito is just there and they decide to have sex behind closed door or invisible. Asuna still needs to level her guilty pleasure perk!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Well it could be like the Kitchen event. Kirito is just there and they decide to have sex behind closed door or invisible. Asuna still needs to level her guilty pleasure perk!
In my opinion, the event in the kitchen stands out from the general narrative. In other cases, Asuna was affected by pollen or became overexcited, as was the case at the campsite. And in the kitchen, Inoda just took and fucked her without any preconditions. The only reason may be that Liz tells us about the possibility of pregnancy in the game and we are immediately shown a close-up of a creampie. But this is a weak excuse. It seems that the event in the kitchen would look good after version 0.55.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In my opinion, the event in the kitchen stands out from the general narrative. In other cases, Asuna was affected by pollen or became overexcited, as was the case at the campsite. And in the kitchen, Inoda just took and fucked her without any preconditions. The only reason may be that Liz tells us about the possibility of pregnancy in the game and we are immediately shown a close-up of a creampie. But this is a weak excuse. It seems that the event in the kitchen would look good after version 0.55.
I think the Kitchen event was a natural evolution of Asuna's lust. Before she needed a physical boost, aphrodisiacs mostly, to have willing sex with Inoda but now she can persuaded with Inoda's skills alone. Since the next long event was the second message and there was no physical boost that time. They only didn't go all way since Inoda wanted to tease her.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Sep 23, 2023

Current progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

View attachment 4175552
Woooooooooooooooooooooo

mos555

May 22, 2021
I think the Kitchen event was a natural evolution of Asuna's lust. Before she needed a physical boost, aphrodisiacs mostly, to have willing sex with Inoda but now she can persuaded with Inoda's skills alone. Since the next long event was the second message and there was no physical boost that time. They only didn't go all way since Inoda wanted to tease her.
That is, not many steps away from Kirito in the kitchen, Asuna allowed herself to be aroused and fucked, and in the next update, during the battle scene, she killed Inoda so that he would not fuck her. It's kind of a failure in terms of logic. As if the kitchen and the battle scene from 0.50 were worth swapping.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
That is, not many steps away from Kirito in the kitchen, Asuna allowed herself to be aroused and fucked, and in the next update, during the battle scene, she killed Inoda so that he would not fuck her. It's kind of a failure in terms of logic. As if the kitchen and the battle scene from 0.50 were worth swapping.
Well, the difference is that Kirito went after Liz.
There's no one in the kitchen except Inoda, so she gave in.
But in battle, Kirito is nearby, so she couldn't. Although he did other things.
Asuna is just struggling inside herself between wanting and not wanting.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes