4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Then I disagree. There are many fan-made stories where Asuna is involved with other male characters besides Kirito. If the inspiration really came from a specific work, there should be at least some basic similarities. From the character of Inoda, the core story, and the plot development, I don't see any similarity between these two works. The only thing similar is that Asuna has a sexual relationship with someone else. For me personally, this is not an inspiration. Fujino also never mentioned this so-called source of inspiration.

Besides, I personally put a lot of effort into finding this novel. It is not a popular work. I highly doubt that Fujino has even read it.

Of course, I'm not against Fujino drawing inspiration from other great works. In fact, he often does. It's always a pleasure for me to see exciting moments from other works recreated in Fujino's work.

But for this 刀剑情域 (author - 九幽) , no, unfortunately, I don't think it's part of Fujino's inspiration.
Really maybe we didn't read the same story? In the story I listed above the MC is a weak player in SAO and does quests in Kirito and Asuna's guild. Later he saves Asuna from some thugs and gets injured. Then Asuna agrees to take care of him while he recovers. While doing that she does small "favors" to relieve his stress. That does sound like the beginning of this story. Of course there are differences. Like the lucky bastard from the novel not having a concealment ability and getting a BJ from Asuna on her first day taking care of him.

This game's story does move slowly compared to the novel fanfiction which has a sex scene almost every chapter. I never seen a official post from Fujino saying this was a inspiration for his game but I can see the similarities if it is true.

Last edited:

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
Really maybe we didn't read the same story? In the story I listed above the MC is a weak player in SAO and does quests in Kirito and Asuna's guild. Later he saves Asuna from some thugs and gets injured. Then Asuna agrees to take care of him while he recovers. While doing that she does small "favors" to relieve his stress. That does sound like the beginning of this story. Of course there are differences. Like the lucky bastard from the novel not having a concealment ability and getting a BJ from Asuna on her first day taking care of him.
Agree. I've read different stories in Japanese and Chinese on SAO and haven't seen anything more similar than this one. This story is quite popular on Chinese forums as well.

the MC is a weak player in SAO
It's funny that such weak characters are called 黄毛 (something like "sucker") in Chinese tags lol

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
If you haven't played part 1, then download and play part 1... Then after that just download "english fix" because it's the part 2 (that happens right after the end of part 1) but fixed... The normal "part 2" has bugs and some prevent you from advancing the game
Ok
Thank you very much sir

Reactions: MarioXXX69

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
i reinstall my 7zip and put that file you upload at the exact folder that you said there. restart the game, nothing changes
Oh? I did work last time...
Can you take a screenshot of the inside of the www->img->Charater folder then?
The files inside are in [.rpgmvp]? cd0e1ea5c1e9f788a68a5d8b80dbc67e_dc958a83f3ccff2bda34ce8460313038.rpgmvp?

GOD19

Sep 3, 2020
Can the font size be changed? After Kirito has the dream/nightmare of Asuna and Inoda, iirc its after meeting at Liz shop. The text just got larger and is cut off.
Same thing happened to me, but for the latest update(v0.21) it happened in day 1 after suguha-peeking scene and its not going back to the original size.
1705178837410.png

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
I can't find the post and kinda bored to look more but can someone tell me if fujino said how frequently will do progress reports?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes