4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But honestly, it's such a minor issue and can be changed at any time. Maybe he just forgot about the stats :D
True enough. But with this game, a lot of fun outside of sex scenes comes from seeing Asuna's change. Every time Asuna's status change, I hope it is her thoughts on the guys. In a otherwise wonderful game, it is small details like this that make the game great for me. Also I hope the Boobjob stat is fixed. It is still at zero even though we know that is not true.

Last edited:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Personally I'd like the game to be less linear. Fujino mentionned "sandbox" events some time ago, as in you could decide to make Kirito work at the cafe and stuff. The game's current linearity kinda defeats the purpose of having meters IMO.
Thoughts?

Feb 27, 2021
Personally I'd like the game to be less linear. Fujino mentionned "sandbox" events some time ago, as in you could decide to make Kirito work at the cafe and stuff. The game's current linearity kinda defeats the purpose of having meters IMO.
Thoughts?
One thing that would be interesting is for us players to decide to buy gifts for Asuna and give them to her, but not knowing that Asuna is cheating on him behind his back, xD. So buy equipment at FGO, buy clothes, items, and so on. Events like this would be cool.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
One thing that would be interesting is for us players to decide to buy gifts for Asuna and give them to her, but not knowing that Asuna is cheating on him behind his back, xD. So buy equipment at FGO, buy clothes, items, and so on. Events like this would be cool.
FGO... I'm absolutely dying for an other combat-sex scene right now :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
FGO... I'm absolutely dying for an other combat-sex scene right now :LOL:
Building on the gift idea. Since we know there is only two endings for Kirito, one where he knows about the cheating but likes it and one where he doesn't know, and Asuna will end up with Inoda (no bad endings mention yet). One thing that can change is how Asuna feels about Kirito in the end. If you can increase affection with gifts there could be alternative scenes depending on if Asuna still likes Kirito. Like if Kirito knows about the cheating and Asuna still likes him, she will be happy to show off her sex with Inoda. If she does not like Kirito, she will be disgusted by him. Or in battle if she likes him, she will support him, if not she won't.

This is a lot of extra work for the dev so I doubt it will happen but it is fun to imagine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Would like to see Kirito ask Liz for an advice on what gift to buy Asuna, she recommends some sexy underwear. Once he gives it to Asuna she is all "outraged" and "mad" at Kirito but then wears it for Inoda. Or perhaps we could buy outfits as gifts and Asuna would wear them for Inoda.

Another thing I really hope to see is the classic hentai condom play. Where she hides/wears used condoms.
And in general more stuff from Shiho-san to Kokujin Kenshuusei, that shit is masterpiece.

Reactions: Toushiro
Feb 27, 2021
Building on the gift idea. Since we know there is only two endings for Kirito, one where he knows about the cheating but likes it and one where he doesn't know, and Asuna will end up with Inoda (no bad endings mention yet). One thing that can change is how Asuna feels about Kirito in the end. If you can increase affection with gifts there could be alternative scenes depending on if Asuna still likes Kirito. Like if Kirito knows about the cheating and Asuna still likes him, she will be happy to show off her sex with Inoda. If she does not like Kirito, she will be disgusted by him. Or in battle if she likes him, she will support him, if not she won't.

This is a lot of extra wrong for the dev so I doubt it will happen but it is fun to imagine.
Yes, there are these two endings, to give a gift it would be better on the route he doesn't know, while Asuna cheats behind his back, since it's better that way. Because if he knows and still donates a gift, Asuna will be mad at him and never stopped Inoda, so she ends up refusing his gift. There are several ideas to do in this game, there are even other hentai games where you can control men and women, it would be cool to control Asuna a little and see what she thinks about places, reactions, etc. Or at least invite Asuna to go for a walk somewhere and she can see the reaction from somewhere, especially with the option of inviting Inoda. Yes, I have a huge idea, it's a shame that Fujino makes the game alone without anyone being able to help him with the story.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
True enough. But with this game, a lot of fun outside of sex scenes comes from seeing Asuna's change. Every time Asuna's status change, I hope it is her thoughts on the guys. In a otherwise great game, it is small details like this that make the game great for me. Also I hope the Boobjob stat is fixed. It is still at zero even though we know that is not true.
I wouldn't expect much in terms of quality storytelling, it's pretty much a standard NTR game, despite the higher production quality. Personally, I look at the stats to see if I have to check out some new scenes. ^^

Reactions: N1rox98

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
He usually posts on Sunday overnight, depending on the timezone... So stop crying guys, it's dropping soon
The last hours/days before the update are usually the ones with the most reactions like these, especially if Fujino is 'late' in their eyes, so better get used to that for the next 24 hours+ if the update doesn't drop XP

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
how can i awoid this bug in the forest?
Screenshot 2024-01-28 115043.png

and someone know why the game is freezing here, is it because of the bug from the forest? Screenshot 2024-01-28 115256.png

ok sry didn't know the english fix was the newest version

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes