4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hebishima was there, it was an optional fight in the woods. Kirito saves him
If you dont go straight for Orc quest, but previous Dryad batteground, there was event with Hebishima and in the guild talking with Leafa where after they probably went to inn to fuck, but can't peep on that event only hear/see noise.
OH, I see, I completely missed this, I went straight for the Orc Quest! (This also explains why Sinon was directly talking about Suguha there I suppose, LOL) Dammit, guess I will have to replay to see that...anyone has a save close to that scene so I don't have to start all over again XD?

Still, this makes the whole thing with Suguha even MORE interested now, she still got fucked by Hebishima while all these things happened but still was quite eager for Kirito's dick and very happy/slightly yandere afterward when he went to the cafe to have dinner, so it may legit not be a case of "just once and then goes right back to fall for NTR guy's dick"...

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Well, the saves work, there are no crashes and that’s the only good thing. Boring. Kirito pisses, Kirito poops, Kirito sits, Kirito lies... Where's Asuna? And Asuna is somewhere there... In any situation, Klein appeared (called, etc.) before. Now Liz comes out and breaks everything. What is the game about?
All that remains from SAO is the word, names and skins of the characters. Change them and no one will notice that it has anything to do with the famous universe. Kirito, who killed and went against anyone, suddenly humiliates himself in front of some fool. Asuna. She actually never suffered from the desire to help everyone. Exception: children's shelter. She herself needed help all the time. But Kirito, yes, he helped. Shy Liz doesn't look like herself. Boring. Asuna began to be corrupted in the second circle. I'm afraid to imagine how Silica will be portrayed. I hope Suguha takes up the sword and disperses this whole circus.

Feb 27, 2021
I tried to make scenes in Koikatsu, and damn it's more difficult than I thought, isn't there a tutorial that teaches you how to change the scenes and especially configure characters so that it doesn't get bugged at the right time? I wanted to do some tests with Asuna, Kirito and the characters I was thinking about in my story

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well, the saves work, there are no crashes and that’s the only good thing. Boring. Kirito pisses, Kirito poops, Kirito sits, Kirito lies... Where's Asuna? And Asuna is somewhere there... In any situation, Klein appeared (called, etc.) before. Now Liz comes out and breaks everything. What is the game about?
All that remains from SAO is the word, names and skins of the characters. Change them and no one will notice that it has anything to do with the famous universe. Kirito, who killed and went against anyone, suddenly humiliates himself in front of some fool. Asuna. She actually never suffered from the desire to help everyone. Exception: children's shelter. She herself needed help all the time. But Kirito, yes, he helped. Shy Liz doesn't look like herself. Boring. Asuna began to be corrupted in the second circle. I'm afraid to imagine how Silica will be portrayed. I hope Suguha takes up the sword and disperses this whole circus.
To spice things up, try to translate it back to chinese, then back to english and just play it for the lolz :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Dude, it was clear since Part 1 that nobody is acting even remotely in character because they're all being reworked to fit into a NTR world ruled by NTR tropes (And that's before getting into the messed up timeline or Yui "existing" but never appearing XP). Of all the things to complain about, it's kinda very late to do so about the characters being as they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 4-kun

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
realname_tba and asdu813 wrote very good thoughts in the comments

Inoda doesn't have to be a good person or NTR will be lost, as asdu813 wrote - "Getting his backstory and having us try to feel bad for him kills the NTR because then it's like "Oh well he deserves asuna anyway" so now it's just some awkward romance story. I would say just focus on kirito. Have his story told from his perspective. Have events happen in the background that pop up like comic strips while kirito does other things, more battle CG moments, shadowplay, peeking into Inoda's apartment. Things like that. " Very good point.

after the 1st part, my only wish was that Fujino make the pop-up pictures stay on the screen a little longer, not 1 second but at least 5 seconds or so. It was good, cool and very exciting.

But in the second part there is no sense of NTR, it feels like Inoda and Asuna will become friends and then become lovers. There's no mystery, no sense that Asuna thinks it's wrong to do that but her desire overpowers her. The first part was very good at this. The second part I think is getting too long and is starting to turn into a romantic thriller. In my opinion, Kirito should be good at everything except sex, Inoda should be bad at everything except sex. And the story should go more from Kirito's point of view, with only hints, sneak peeks and pop ups to let us know what's really going on with Asuna.

the battle scene with the tree was amazing, it felt like the beginning of a turning point. If the whole game was like this, it would be a brilliant, as there aren't many games like this.

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Does anyone have a save of the moment before cuntsuna handjobs cuckito from the kitchen in FOG , I think it asks you for 20 promiscuity I want to try something.

I'm still looking for where this image fits
 (11).jpg

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
realname_tba and asdu813 wrote very good thoughts in the comments

Inoda doesn't have to be a good person or NTR will be lost, as asdu813 wrote - "Getting his backstory and having us try to feel bad for him kills the NTR because then it's like "Oh well he deserves asuna anyway" so now it's just some awkward romance story. I would say just focus on kirito. Have his story told from his perspective. Have events happen in the background that pop up like comic strips while kirito does other things, more battle CG moments, shadowplay, peeking into Inoda's apartment. Things like that. " Very good point.

after the 1st part, my only wish was that you make the pop-up pictures stay on the screen a little longer, not 1 second but at least 5 seconds or so. It was good, cool and very exciting.

But in the second part there is no sense of NTR, it feels like Inoda and Asuna will become friends and then become lovers. There's no mystery, no sense that Asuna thinks it's wrong to do that but her desire overpowers her. The first part was very good at this. The second part I think is getting too long and is starting to turn into a romantic thriller. In my opinion, Kirito should be good at everything except sex, Inoda should be bad at everything except sex. And the story should go more from Kirito's point of view, with only hints, sneak peeks and pop ups to let us know what's really going on with Asuna.

the battle scene with the tree was amazing, it felt like the beginning of a turning point. If the whole game was like this, it would be a brilliant, as there aren't many games like this.
Hmm, interesting points, but it's too late for that. Inoda does everything better, except fighting. But I completely agree that changing him out of nowhere to be the funny, lovely, caring guy turns the story into some melodrama :)

Damn, now that I think about it, many melodramas involve NTR. :eek::eek::eek:

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a save of the moment before cuntsuna handjobs cuckito from the kitchen in FOG , I think it asks you for 20 promiscuity I want to try something.

(11).jpg
besides the lack of clothes, it looks like a still from the two or three scenes when you go to fight the tree.
when he gropes and slaps her ass while walking...

or it's something Fujino added first, then changed/removed but forgot to remove this still from the files

Feb 27, 2021

View attachment 3312662
I think this will be implemented perhaps in the next battle, he must have had the idea to put it in at the beginning but changed his mind and forgot to take it out. But I'm sure he'll be in the next one when Kirito will be taking care of the boss like in those egoto scenes, but with Asuna conscious, maybe?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm, interesting points, but it's too late for that. Inoda does everything better, except fighting. But I completely agree that changing him out of nowhere to be the funny, lovely, caring guy turns the story into some melodrama :)

Damn, now that I think about it, many melodramas involve NTR. :eek::eek::eek:
Hey, I don't know if I bugged it somehow but I can't seem to find a way to trigger the Hebishima and Leafa part? I went before the orcs and "saved" Hebishima, then went and did the orcs and then I saw Hebishima and Leafa talking on the guild, but then for some reason I can't do anything, if I go to the church to trigger Liz distracting Kirito from 'intruding' in Inoda's 'confession', next time the guild is empty and at the inn I just get a prompt in a room that says 'silent now, that couple has stopped fighting'. What did I do wrong?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Hey, I don't know if I bugged it somehow but I can't seem to find a way to trigger the Hebishima and Leafa part? I went before the orcs and "saved" Hebishima, then went and did the orcs and then I saw Hebishima and Leafa talking on the guild, but then for some reason I can't do anything, if I go to the church to trigger Liz distracting Kirito from 'intruding' in Inoda's 'confession', next time the guild is empty and at the inn I just get a prompt in a room that says 'silent now, that couple has stopped fighting'. What did I do wrong?
I also missed the part with them having sex, I only saved him.

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Kind of wish this is a soft reset of the corruption, we never got the escalation of blowjob, now I feel we might jump straight to sex which would be underwelming to me, I want it to be as hopeful for Kirito as possible with a steady corruption progress.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If you dont go straight for Orc quest, but previous Dryad batteground, there was event with Hebishima and in the guild talking with Leafa where after they probably went to inn to fuck, but can't peep on that event only hear/see noise of them talking.
Hey, is there any extra bit that I missed? I went and saved him, saw them arguing at the guild, but then afterward I can only go to the church to trigger Liz distracting Kirito and after that if I go to the inn there is no evidence of sex, just that they're having a conversation/argument judging by the 'bubbles' popping in from the room, but Kirito DOES say something about a 'couple having stopped arguing' so it feels like I missed something.

I also missed the part with them having sex, I only saved him.
Okay, I actually tried several ways and I'm convinced that unless I missed some super-esoteric trigger, there is in fact no sex, or at least not apparent, they just argued. Also, analyzing the full scene I have come to certain conclusions: Hebishima was NOT meant to be there fighting Mokai (The Tree Boss) alone, judging from Leafa in the background and the 'emotion bubbles' she gets during that whole sequence it looks like she may have purposefully lured him in there to get his ass kicked by it (Also she fangirled when Kirito killed the thing and then took Hebishima away like a sack of potatoes, which you can tell by the hearts popping up during those moments). I'm gonna wait for Niselaro to answer what I asked above if I missed something else, but if not the interesting thing here is that not only did Leafa not have sex at all with Hebishima after the 2 days where she very likely may have raped Kirito while unconscious, she may have actually tried to screw him over out of her own will :3

Reactions: 4-kun

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I think you can see Hebishima fucking Sinon outside at that time. You can just about see their sprites behind a tree.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I think you can see Hebishima fucking Sinon outside at that time. You can just about see their sprites behind a tree.
I noticed this too, and I think it's either a bug, or Fujino forgot to get rid of the sprites he left over them to use from the Sinon/Hebishima from that fish quest a while ago.

Reactions: Entoma01

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Hey, is there any extra bit that I missed? I went and saved him, saw them arguing at the guild, but then afterward I can only go to the church to trigger Liz distracting Kirito and after that if I go to the inn there is no evidence of sex, just that they're having a conversation/argument judging by the 'bubbles' popping in from the room, but Kirito DOES say something about a 'couple having stopped arguing' so it feels like I missed something.

Okay, I actually tried several ways and I'm convinced that unless I missed some super-esoteric trigger, there is in fact no sex, or at least not apparent, they just argued. Also, analyzing the full scene I have come to certain conclusions: Hebishima was NOT meant to be there fighting Mokai (The Tree Boss) alone, judging from Leafa in the background and the 'emotion bubbles' she gets during that whole sequence it looks like she may have purposefully lured him in there to get his ass kicked by it (Also she fangirled when Kirito killed the thing and then took Hebishima away like a sack of potatoes, which you can tell by the hearts popping up during those moments). I'm gonna wait for Niselaro to answer what I asked above if I missed something else, but if not the interesting thing here is that not only did Leafa not have sex at all with Hebishima after the 2 days where she very likely may have raped Kirito while unconscious, she may have actually tried to screw him over out of her own will :3
That makes sense, so this update was even more Sugu focused. It seems like a way out of the fangs of Heshibama has been laid.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Like someone else said, LMAO, that's apparently a bug, is a remain of the older scene where we could spy on Hebishima fucking Sinon online, at this time it pops up Hebishima is STILL at the Guild, and he's accounted for all other times XD Unless someone else can correct me otherwise, shockingly, it seems Hebishima did not, in fact, fuck anyone even once in this update, at least as far as the main plot shows. I can't get the Inn bit to trigger anything except heavily hinting Leafa was seemingly mad at him or vice versa and they were arguing, but there are no sex noises nor sound effects or anything that indicates they were getting it on there.

That makes sense, so this update was even more Sugu focused. It seems like a way out of the fangs of Heshibama has been laid.
This was even more of a fun surprise that I'm sad I missed the first time, and seeing they apparently did not end up having sex like Niselaro commented makes it even better. This makes the first interaction with Hebishima we see of Suguha after her Yandere Episode and probably having gotten addicted to her Onii-chan's unwilling dick is to try and get him killed in-game, then having an argument that did not actually get resolved by him fucking her, lmao XD

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes