4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Well, I think game updates are never what we expect, I liked this update, he could have added the content on Friday and released the update on Thursday, but I'm not going to criticize the developer, after all he has a life, very good work on scenes, this is really the beginning of the end, poor kirito

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Felt like a short update as it was only the one day, but no doubt the best update of Part 2 so far.

Aside from the train buttjob, it started kinda slow and I thought it was going to be another waste of time, but then we got a 'peeping through the window scene' and then that epic FOG scene out of the blue. No perspective on it this update as Fujino says he's been overworked hard and crunched this update out in the midnight hours, but looking forward to seeing that scene from their perspective.

No update next month, Fujino taking a little break. Sad, but deserved, especially if work is grinding him up hard.

Reactions: /;/

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well, I think game updates are never what we expect, I liked this update, he could have added the content on Friday and released the update on Thursday, but I'm not going to criticize the developer, after all he has a life, very good work on scenes, this is really the beginning of the end, poor kirito
Why pity Kirito? He's an asshole now. :LOL:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
One thing I wasn't paying attention to is that Inoda's affection is limited to 500. I assume that below that, Asuna's relationship with Inoda will be physical. Then, 500 would be the next breaking point in the story where Asuna starts to fall in love with him.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
nobody is mentioning how the perks/status/phone message/blog are untranslated in the 3.1? is it just me or do others have this problem

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
nobody is mentioning how the perks/status/phone message/blog are untranslated in the 3.1? is it just me or do others have this problem
Yeah, same problem. It's not usually an issue, but there were like 3/4 kink updates to Asuna's perks this update.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Ngl seeing people enjoy the update makes me realize im probably in the minority. I think most of y’all really did just want action which is completely fair. Huh
No sfx for Inoda and Asuna either :cautious:.Other then that, I loved it. What makes it even better is Kirito protecting the house.

How is it no thinking? Asuna got dicked on the gym, and this is a continuation. In FOG she was under the influence, and acted accordingly. Now, Liz is gaslighting Asuna into believing that anything that happens in FOG doesn't count, with Kirito's reinforcement. I'm glad Fujino finally dugged himself out of the hole to move the story forward. Now we have several routes, Asuna being continuously manipulated by Liz, Liz making a move on Kirito, Asuna finding out what Liz is planning, and Asuna's mom helping Kirito move out of the country. I for one, want the latter. Kirito overseas, while everything takes place in FOG. And when Fujino decides to make a split, make one where Kirito went shopping and didn't went overseas.

On another note, Kirito has been really mean to Inoda lately. But Asuna has continuously mention to Kirito that Inoda worships him. If anything, I hope that before Kirito goes overseas, he finds out about Inoda's and Asuna's mom relationship. Hence, Kirito trusts Asuna's wellbeing into Inoda's hands while also normalizing Inoda hanging out in Asuna's home while Kirito is overseas :devilish:.
I said it was no thinking because previously IRL Asuna gave a handjob to Inoda as a reward to being there for her when a certain other character wasn’t. Which while highly nonsensical given what they’ve already previously done it kind of makes sense. But for this update we literally start with Inoda actually rubbing his raw penis on her and cumming while in public, and she allows it because “oh no he’s pushed up against me and can’t do anything about it oh well”, and then proceeds with “my mom and bf were mean to him, let me just satisfy your mommy fetish with another hand job as you suck my tits”. It’s like a leap away from previous, and the creme de la creme of we went from harassment in previously battle to literal full on sex and even doing it in front of Kirito. The train and in game scene in particular seems like someone skipped levels towards progression and just got to the juicy part immediately.

admittedly, going by responses in the thread though people do seem to like it, so I guess I’m in the minority here which is pretty fair. Overall still serves its main purpose of being wank material so I guess we’re all good.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes