4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Doesn't seem like it's gonna happen till the very end of the game, unless the Admin stops deleting his suspicion and memories. :p
I think that at some point, the suspicion deletion will stop, after all during the first game and parts of the second one, Fujino has shown us that Kirito had his suspicions and anxiety about the relationship between Asuna and Inoda. It was only when he got introduced to his "Girlfriend" did he truly stop his doubts. I believe that Fujino realized that he couldn´t stretch Kirito´s anxiety all the way until the end of the when he had so much left to make before the final arc. So he used the administrator to put a hold on the subplot of Kirito´s anxiety and doubts, and once we are closer to the end, he might simply have the administrator stop to continue it.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think that at some point, the suspicion deletion will stop, after all during the first game and parts of the second one, Fujino has shown us that Kirito had his suspicions and anxiety about the relationship between Asuna and Inoda. It was only when he got introduced to his "Girlfriend" did he truly stop his doubts. I believe that Fujino realized that he couldn´t stretch Kirito´s anxiety all the way until the end of the when he had so much left to make before the final arc. So he used the administrator to put a hold on the subplot of Kirito´s anxiety and doubts, and once we are closer to the end, he might simply have the administrator stop to continue it.
That's what I mean. It will potentially happen once Asuna is totally corrupted in real life and Kirito is basically turned into a cuck by watching others.

Maybe at some point when Inoda fucks the Admin and tells her to let the spell fall.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hypno133

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
That's what I mean. It will potentially happen once Asuna is totally corrupted in real life and Kirito is basically turned into a cuck by watching others.

Maybe at some point when Inoda fucks the Admin and tells her to let the spell fall.
just imagine SOMEHOW (it will never happen but w/e) somehow kirito break the admin control over him and then kill the admin xD

and don't laugh i just find this idea very satisfying for me xD

Reactions: 4-kun

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
do you think there will be an update in an hour or 2, or can I go to sleep
Just go to sleep imo. The update was posted 8 hours ago, during Japan night time. It's not even 6 am in Japan atm, Fujino is probably still sleeping. I'm going to go sleep myself. Hopefully it'll be up once I wake up.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
just imagine SOMEHOW (it will never happen but w/e) somehow kirito break the admin control over him and then kill the admin xD

and don't laugh i just find this idea very satisfying for me xD
It's all but impossible that Fujino will make a different ending sadly, but well, Kirito did kill her in at least 2 other Universes, even if with help, so maybe that may make you feel better :p?

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Just go to sleep imo. The update was posted 8 hours ago, during Japan night time. It's not even 6 am in Japan atm, Fujino is probably still sleeping. I'm going to go sleep myself. Hopefully it'll be up once I wake up.
I also wish patience to those who are waiting for an update.

Reactions: vapoa
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes