4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
If there are no more surprises then we can see the next update will be from Monday to Sunday in-game. So one week of content.
It remains to be seen whether this is the final or there will be more? ))
And then a page has already appeared on Saikey, also a new Title screen.
It's as if it's saying that the end is near

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I was hoping for an early release :cry:. I hope all those Asuna's CGs on Sunday are not just in game. When was the last time Inoda and Asuna did anything outside the game? During them game at the gym right?
I think they might be. Fujino seems to emphasise when CGs happen in FOG or not

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This is just me, but I am bit concerned about the lack of a mention of any sort of progress with the Translation.
Usually Fujino does mention it if he has started doing that, and that's the general standard I use to see if the update will get released on schedule.

That being, I don't particularly mind waiting a few days more after Monday if I so happened to be right, 60 days is practically the same same as 62.

But who knows, it might even get out before Monday for all I know.

Seems like Alice gets an new outfit too :LOL:
I don't really know what I am talking about here, since I truly hate Gacha, but doesn't her new outfit look way too similar to a popular Genshin/Deep Impact/ Blue Archive/Whatever character's outfit?

Asuna and Inoda's last time was the train ass job if I remember correctly.
The last semi-consensual one might be the train one, (although I think that Inoda's blog said something about Asuna letting him fondle her breast in the company? Maybe I am just hallucinating that one.) But we did have a pretty big Asuna x Inoda irl rape scene last update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't really know what I am talking about here, since I truly hate Gacha, but doesn't her new outfit look way too similar to a popular Genshin/Deep Impact/ Blue Archive/Whatever character's outfit?
This is not a new outfit but You might be thinking of Shenhe from Genshin Impact without her top.
1000004212.png

The last semi-consensual one might be the train one, (although I think that Inoda's blog said something about Asuna letting him fondle her breast in the company? Maybe I am just hallucinating that one.) But we did have a pretty big Asuna x Inoda irl rape scene last update.
That blog only said she let him take a picture for fapping purposes. So the last time Asuna knows about should be in the train.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
One thing for sure the weekend will be jam-packed with Asuna and Inoda scenes, by the looks of it something big will happen during the week.
Because their first scene will be Monday, then saturday and sunday that is kind of odd.

Reactions: Misarmor

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
If it's an entire week, then it is certain to be to humour at least once the "only have sex once a week" thing, before it is permanently trashed. I think there will be a large number of days repeating Kirito's normal life of school/work all the while we see hints of Asuna and Inoda in the background doing harassment stuff in office, concluding with sex in FOG.

It is no coincidence all those CG are on Sunday at start of a new week.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I'm a little worried. If we're skipping the whole week and just getting another "oh its that time of the week now we can fuck" from Inoda and Asuna casual sex scene without any progress it'll feel like milking the update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm a little worried. If we're skipping the whole week and just getting another "oh its that time of the week now we can fuck" from Inoda and Asuna casual sex scene without any progress it'll feel like milking the update.
Well the majority of the update should be for Alice's storyline. Maybe even finishing it. So the Inoda/Asuna plotline won't be the focus. Until the weekend apparently.

Of course Fujino seems like he hiding Asuna stuff from us purposely so I am thinking something big will happen to her and giving any details will spoil it.

Can we see that new title screen our good sir
titlec.gif

Last edited:

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
After two months, there is no scenario Fujino will make Asuna not the focus. He knows his audience. That is why in an update where Suguha/Alice has content, the next is almost always entirely Asuna focused.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well the majority of the update should be for Alice's storyline. Maybe even finishing it. So the Inoda/Asuna plotline won't be the focus. Until the weekend apparently.

Of course Fujino seems like he hiding Asuna stuff from us purposely so I am thinking something big will happen to her and giving any details will spoil it.
I think Alice after that is gone, her story is kind dragging the plot a little.
He is hiding Asuna scenes locations on purpose, this easy to spot, but he left some hints, Suguha event/CG is Sunday and has to be IRL, Asuna got 6 cgs on Sunday, could very well be one during the and the other at night FOG scene.
What's odd is the Asuna Monday CGs, I have a suspicion why is that, but that will depend how much Fujino want to speed up the game.

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
If it's an entire week, then it is certain to be to humour at least once the "only have sex once a week" thing, before it is permanently trashed. I think there will be a large number of days repeating Kirito's normal life of school/work all the while we see hints of Asuna and Inoda in the background doing harassment stuff in office, concluding with sex in FOG.

It is no coincidence all those CG are on Sunday at start of a new week.
It would be better if the FOG servers went for unscheduled maintenance or repair, and Inoda persuaded Asuna to fulfill the obligation to have sex in the real world every week: "It's only once, if senpai says no then it's really yes, let's do it and the problem is solved for the whole week, etc." Well, and in the subsequent period, persuading her will be a matter of technique. This will help speed up the progress of the plot without much persuasion.
Another thing, does the developer himself understand that one of his main characters is a simple criminal. Not just a seducer, a deceiver and a corrupter?
Blackmail, forced sex (consider it rape), theft of someone else's property (the key to Kirito's apartment), breaking into someone else's home (Asuna's house), rape of a person in a knowingly helpless state. Isn't the author allowing this freak too much? This is also an old and boring technique that should be forgotten - the villain is allowed everything, he is omnipotent, and normal people are powerless blind stupid deaf fools? Boring. This only speaks of the author's creative impotence. After all, there is a good solution - sex out of pity, unfortunately rarely implemented in games. It is in the game, so it should be developed more.

Reactions: toby_2017

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

Exclusive to users above "Follower"
Current progress:
1.Add 6 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 1 CG of Alice in FOG.
3.Finish game scripts of Sunday.
4.Add a new outfit for Sinon in real world.
目前的進步報告:
1.亞絲娜周日事件中增加6個CG.
2.愛麗絲FOG催眠事件中增加1個CG.
3.完成周日事件的文本.
4.增加一件詩乃新服裝.
View attachment 4062565
I love the way he does the nipples

Reactions: Tacolopolis

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
6 CGs? Exciting times. Exciting times. XD

But damn if the previous updates didn't convey it, then now it sure does come across as a bigger than normal (monthly) update. And it's on a Sunday too, because Fujino mentioned an H-Event for Saturday for Asuna. Wonder what's going to happen. Also I don't think Fujino clarifies if Asuna is having an FOG CG or IRL CG. Usually just says Asuna CG iirc.

Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
6 CGs? Exciting times. Exciting times. XD

But damn if the previous updates didn't convey it, then now it sure does come across as a bigger than normal (monthly) update. And it's on a Sunday too, because Fujino mentioned an H-Event for Saturday for Asuna. Wonder what's going to happen. Also I don't think Fujino clarifies if Asuna is having an FOG CG or IRL CG. Usually just says Asuna CG iirc.
Yeah, I think he does it only to the side characters, well in case of Suguha he uses either her real name for IRL or her FOG name for VR.

Reactions: kinglionheart

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I think he does it only to the side characters, well in case of Suguha he uses either her real name for IRL or her FOG name for VR.
I don't particularly remember much about Sinon updates, but she barely gets any so I can't remember. I mainly remember Alice and Suguha getting mentions of FOG or non-FOG. I also don't think Liz gets any specific mention and it's just Liz CG.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes