4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
surely Asuna's expression will change too, in the sense, we don't see her displeased, but with the expression of a whore who wants more and more View attachment 4065368
I'm thinking this is going to start to happen in next Monday update, not full fledged Ahegao face but something very close to that.
From this update forward Asuna will be more submissive to Inoda I think

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I'm thinking this is going to start to happen in next Monday update, not full fledged Ahegao face but something very close to that.
From this update forward Asuna will be more submissive to Inoda I think
I mean Asuna will have an indifferent expression towards Kirito

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
There might be a consolidated version in the future, but the chances of there not being a part 3 during development is <1%. The size of part 2 is already big and we have both the IRL corruption and all the main NTR events afterwards still to come.
It could be part 3 but I don't think it will be as long as part 2, because it will serve to conclude the game

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
this could definitely happen in future updates. when it comes to hidden sex and groping scenes, fujino sensei is always one step ahead. inoda definitely won’t stop himself from groping her in front of kirito when she’s corrupted
Thinking further, I guess at some point Inoda would like to bang Asuna on Kiritos bed. :unsure:
I wonder how it's gonna play out with Suguhas Teddy-cam :LOL:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Thinking further, I guess at some point Inoda would like to bang Asuna on Kiritos bed. :unsure:
I wonder how it's gonna play out with Suguhas Teddy-cam :LOL:
let's make the scene more interesting, Inoda fucking Asuna on Kirito's bed, while the latter is lying next to them connected in FOG :LOL:

Reactions: Misarmor

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There might be a consolidated version in the future, but the chances of there not being a part 3 during development is <1%. The size of part 2 is already big and we have both the IRL corruption and all the main NTR events afterwards still to come.
It could be part 3 but I don't think it will be as long as part 2, because it will serve to conclude the game
Whether there will be a Part 3 should be for technical reasons. 13Gatsu777 said Fujino used 26/40 slots in RPGM for animation. If Fujino used all the slots before finishing the story, he would have to start Part 3. If he can fit everything into the remaining 14 slots then there is no reason to do Part 3.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
then Suguha takes advantage of Kirito, but I'm curious how Asuna takes it seeing Suguha fucking Kirito
It would be funny since Suguha has become the reverse-Inoda, Asuna would be one the reverse-Kirito if she sees Suguha banging Kirito. She thinks "No way Kirito should fuck Suguha. Suguha must have found a Kirito lookalike to satisfy her urges!" Blindness and ignorance for both the couple. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
With all those scenarios I wonder if the admin will be able to keep up lowering Kirito anxiety suspicion or at some point it will blue screen and go fuck it that's too much work I'm out. :ROFLMAO:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
imagine like at the end of the game Fujino's character appears and says "stop!" it's done, great job everyone,
then Asuna says: it's finally over, now I can go back to how I was before *looks at Inoda and says:* move over fatso, what the fuck are you watching? do you want part 3?

• Haha
Reactions: qtpi3

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
A lot of people have been talking about how Fatso, will end up taking Asuna with him to catch the world's most uninterested boyfriend, Cuckito, "cheating" with either Alice or Leafa/Leefa in FOG during the weekend.

And that such a thing will be the drop that spilled the cum glass, causing Asuna to be okay with doing IRL stuff with Piggy. And I know that what I will say next is not really a problem that Fujino has ever concerned himself with before, but—

That doesn't really make any logical sense, now does it?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg

Asuna has been operating under the notion of, "As long as it happens in VR, it doesn't count as real cheating."
And while such an excuse is full of holes, catching Kirito sticking his little pecker to some blonde in game shouldn't really cause Asuna to jump straight into IRL cheating.

The most logical progression of the narrative, if Asuna does catch Cuckito during this upcoming update, would be to drop the once-a-week rule. Since it would be truly cementing the idea of "VR not being real." to her.

Welcoming the age of constant free-cucking in FOG.

Of course, Fujino can and will do whatever he wishes with the game, as I simply cough up a small sum of money to him every month. Unfortunately for the project of a 100 hour Suguha standalone game, I am not wealthy enough to buy Fujino's slave labor to make the world a better place. So, at the end of the day, how the game will progress is in his hands.

I just don't really understand the jump from "Kirito 'cheats' in VR just like Asuna, to her wanting to feel Inoda's stinky, crotch snake in the real world.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
maybe alice's police car?
kirito talking with alice outside the car, while inoda is playing with asuna inside of the car :LOL:
Kyouko has a car. It would even be in character with Kyouko to make Kirito do difficult requests so Inoda can have time with Asuna.

Reactions: qtpi3

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Kyouko has a car. It would even be in character with Kyouko to make Kirito do difficult requests so Inoda can have time with Asuna.
I would love that but would it really be in her character? I didn't follow her storyline closely but i doubt she wants Inoda to screw both her and her daughter.
I would figure Inoda would use her to get opportunities with Asuna without her knowing what he's up to. By the time she finds out that he was after Asuna and used her to get Asuna it will be too late because both Asuna and her will have fallen too deep to change anything by then.

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
yeah, and she'll even follow his demands. he’ll likely come up with something like, 'i’m helping your daughter with the upcoming project, so keep kirito busy in the meantime,' or something like that lol

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I would love that but would it really be in her character? I didn't follow her storyline closely but i doubt she wants Inoda to screw both her and her daughter.
I would figure Inoda would use her to get opportunities with Asuna without her knowing what he's up to. By the time she finds out that he was after Asuna and used her to get Asuna it will be too late because both Asuna and her will have fallen too deep to change anything by then.
That is exactly what I am saying. Right now, Kyouko doesn't like Kirito so she would make Kirito busy with difficult tasks. She doesn't know about Inoda's activities with Asuna but that wouldn't stop him from using her to get more time to mess with Asuna. I was not saying Kyouko would knowingly help Inoda fuck Asuna, yet.

Reactions: Racoon_4
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes