4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Canon Kirito is as interesting as a piece of cardboard with doodles on it.
No matter how much layers of paint you add, it`s still a piece of cardboard.
Well, this isn't even a game, but a series of pictures. The character of Kirito is shown very well. A guy whom adults haven't taught anything special, knows little about people and friendship, is too naive and doesn't understand that you have to face the bad things in life, and not turn away. He doesn't yet know that friends, family and buddies can betray. And most of them who haven't betrayed will simply disappear over time anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qtpi3

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
Well, this isn't even a game, but a series of pictures. The character of Kirito is shown very well. A guy whom adults haven't taught anything special, knows little about people and friendship, is too naive and doesn't understand that you have to face the bad things in life, and not turn away. He doesn't yet know that friends, family and buddies can betray. And most of them who haven't betrayed will simply disappear over time anyway.
i get what you're saying, but i think kirito's character goes deeper than that. sure, he starts off a bit naive, but the whole point of his journey is about learning the hard truths of life and friendship. he faces betrayal and loss, and through it all, he grows stronger and more aware. isn't that what a good character supposed to do? it’s not just a matter of turning away; it's about realizing the value of those connections, even when they come with risks.

Reactions: Misarmor

Alpet

Jun 24, 2023
[KUTIPAN="qtpi3, posting: 14924646, anggota: 8035439"]
5 alasan utama mengapa kirito lebih baik dari inoda:

1. dia perhatian dan tulus, dan sangat menyukai asuna
2. dia adalah pria yang sangat baik yang memperlakukan semua orang sebagai teman
3. dia adalah saudara yang mendukung
4. Daripada melakukan hal aneh seperti inoda, dia malah bekerja keras untuk mendapatkan kepercayaan ibu asuna
5. dia memastikan untuk menghabiskan waktu dengan Asuna kapanpun dia bisa

pembenci akan membenci, tapi dalam kanon, dia adalah kambing hitam

View attachment 4069201
[/MENGUTIP]
tapi kamu lupa bahwa ini adalah cerita NTR
top 5 reasons why kirito is better than inoda:

1. he's caring and sincere, and really likes asuna
2. he's a genuinely good guy who treats everyone as a friend
3. he's a supportive brother
4. instead of pulling weird antics like inoda, he's working hard to earn asuna’s mother’s trust
5. he makes sure to spend time with asuna whenever he can

haters gonna hate, but in the canon, he's the goat

View attachment 4069201
but you forgot that this is NTR's story

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Canon Kirito is as interesting as a piece of cardboard with doodles on it.
No matter how much layers of paint you add, it`s still a piece of cardboard.
It's strange to me that people are complaining about a shounen character created in 2002 (yes, that time before smartphones, when only around 10% of the world’s population had access to the internet) :LOL:. What do you expect from a 14-year-old boy? For him to be some wise old man? He’s no different from other characters of his time; a typical hero designed for a juvenile audience.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020

4. instead of pulling weird antics like inoda, he's working hard to earn asuna’s mother’s trust

View attachment 4069201
I love how you say this in the forum of a game literally designed to humiliate and go against Kirito. Kind of like going to an opposing team's headquarters and chanting for your own. What's the plan here bud?

Reactions: Alpet and Misarmor

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

View attachment 4069201
That's why I love him. Seeing an innocent and good guy getting his bitch stolen like that is satisfying (only in fiction of course).

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
I love how you say this in the forum of a game literally designed to humiliate and go against Kirito. Kind of like going to an opposing team's headquarters and chanting for your own. What's the plan here bud?
honestly, i just think it's cool to appreciate kirito's character once in a while, even in a game that’s all about roasting him lol. he faces a lot throughout his journey (in canon story), and that adds depth to his character. just sharing my thoughts on a character i like

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Well... NTR is supposed to hurt. As in YOU, the player are supposed to feel FOR the main character, to get upset, to get jealous on his behalf, to root for him. However counterintuitive to the plot that may seem.
You're supposed to get a... sad boner, if you will, when the person he holds so, so dear to him is even approached by another man, and a gut wrenching, puke inducing "reaction" with every step of her fall.
Make no mistake. NTR belongs to the masochistic genres of adult entertainment.
This whole "micro penis, premature eraculating, airhead looser" trope, that has you cheering for the other guy is NOT NTR at all. It's just easy to write, boooooring, cuckoldry.
It's for people that want to AVOID "feeling bad".
" i just think it's cool to appreciate kirito's character once in a while " - YES. That is indeed the right approach. The MC should be a good, decent, dependable man, that certainly does NOT deserve what he's getting. I wholeheartedly agree.
And Kirito does match that description.
So much so, in fact, that it's hard for people to even identify with him as an MC, and it breaks their immersion. Cannon wise...not Fujino game wise.
(enough ranting or i'll get my comment deleted again)

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
honestly, i just think it's cool to appreciate kirito's character once in a while, even in a game that’s all about roasting him lol. he faces a lot throughout his journey (in canon story), and that adds depth to his character. just sharing my thoughts on a character i like
I mean again, all good if you like the character congrats. It’s just you’re bringing it up in a forum for as you just mentioned is all about roasting him. You also keep bringing up canon….. in a fan fiction….. I don’t know man, I get where you’re coming from for liking the character I can respect it. I just find it odd you’re choosing to share here. Kind of like entering a group chat of people who love barbecue and suddenly just sharing your perspective on salads. Read the room a little friend haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qtpi3 and Alpet

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I mean again, all good if you like the character congrats. It’s just you’re bringing it up in a forum for as you just mentioned is all about roasting him. You also keep bringing up canon….. in a fan fiction….. I don’t know man, I get where you’re coming from for liking the character I can respect it. I just find it odd you’re choosing to share here. Kind of like entering a group chat of people who love barbecue and suddenly just sharing your perspective on salads. Read the room a little friend haha
The discussion has been going all over the place for months, to the point that about every subject that's even only remotely linked to the game has been brought up. This thread is 865 pages long... Let the guy talk about his love for Cuckito in peace

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I get it you are a fan and that's alright but try to keep in mind this game is a ntr parody about Kirito/Asuna.
That's the problem with parodies, you as the creator of said parody can enjoy a easy start with already recognisable characters but you also have to deal with a pre installed fan base who actually have difficulty to understand the concept that a parody is not just mockery but in many cases a real compliment.
And judging by the amount of work Fujino is doing in this game he is probably a fan as well.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
People are rooting for Inoda because he's the one with a lot of Asuna content, if Kirito was the bastard then they'd root for him, people want hot content and not just wandering around the city
Exactly if you are playing a NTR game with any famous female character and want to see sex scenes with her well...the probability those being with the MC are very low, for that you have the Bull.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Exactly if you are playing a NTR game with any famous female character and want to see sex scenes with her well...the probability those being with the MC are very low, for that you have the Bull.
but also because people don't feel the same effect when Asuna does it with Kirito

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
In Part 2 0.50, When Kirito is chopping wood in the kitchen, approaching the Inode, you could hear the muffled moans of the Asana, but in v0.501 there is no such thing. is this a bug or is it intended by the developer?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes