4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Where the end of update in 0.1,hebishima call me but nothing to do
Are you playing the English machine translated version? I know it's not the best but if you paid attention it should clearly say that you have to go to the library at school and talk with the receptionist girl there to get a package, then take it to the cafe where he and Suguha work (At least if you're at the part I think you are).

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
I have 2 questions:
1) Will Klein f*ck Alice?
2) Will it be swapping? Klein f*cks Asuna and Inoda f*cks Alice?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
you know what we might see charlie again as i was playing part 2 explored the game the manager went to charlie village i think there will be a event were we meet charlie in his village and learn charlie girlfriend is having sex with the manager

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
Here's an update buckos:

I have prepared a lot for the new battle system, and add some contents to the previous update. Since many of you want to see Sinon in the game. I add her story to the game. And I make a new battle UI different from Part I. Sorry I have been busy with real life these days. And unfortunately one of my closed relatives in China just passed away. anyway I will make the update within this month.
製作中的場景之一, 由於許多人希望詩乃也能參與遊戲,所以在0.1版中加入了有關她的部分。另外也重做了戰鬥中的表現方式。抱歉最近日本這邊有點忙生活的事,又遇上家裏有親友過世。這個月內會更新,後面會再繼續通知。

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I added the polished 2 new outfits for Lizbeth.
另外繪製了莉茲的兩件新的立繪

Apr 5, 2022
Here's an update buckos:

I have prepared a lot for the new battle system, and add some contents to the previous update. Since many of you want to see Sinon in the game. I add her story to the game. And I make a new battle UI different from Part I. Sorry I have been busy with real life these days. And unfortunately one of my closed relatives in China just passed away. anyway I will make the update within this month.
製作中的場景之一, 由於許多人希望詩乃也能參與遊戲,所以在0.1版中加入了有關她的部分。另外也重做了戰鬥中的表現方式。抱歉最近日本這邊有點忙生活的事,又遇上家裏有親友過世。這個月內會更新,後面會再繼續通知。

另外繪製了莉茲的兩件新的立繪
I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this way, but I think Fujino is at a stage where maybe he's gotten tired of making +18 games, I can feel that with his own work besides his posts.

Reactions: Tthvgfg

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Here's an update buckos:

另外繪製了莉茲的兩件新的立繪
I really like Fujino animation, is not the best but is precise for the game he is making.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
who is fucking sinon? well i think fujino looks a little tired and it's understandable since it's only a few months since he left everything in china besides his dead relative, i don't think this is the last game of him he already said that he was going to finish the game he left pending like sakura chapter and nero remake, he is not one of those people who leave everything half done that can be seen by what he has done in sao 1.

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
Sinon is already a whore right. She was featured heavily in Part 1's blog twitter thing. Or is this supposed to be a complete reset for her character.

Reactions: ktez

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Here's an update buckos:

另外繪製了莉茲的兩件新的立繪
oh the libarian girl

Apr 5, 2022
Ah yes, moving country to keep working on the project is truly a sign that he just wants to quit.
I think you don't see things as a whole, he left his country to continue his work, that was a decision he made, but life changes every second, it's notable that he's dealing with a lot of pressure these days, whether in your own work or in your personal life, and this wear and tear is noticeable in your game, in addition to your posts.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Ah yes, moving country to keep working on the project is truly a sign that he just wants to quit.
hahaah who hasn't had a bad day or a slump in their life that doesn't mean they are going to give up everything they love to do maybe take some time off and it can be good for their health.

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
I think you don't see things as a whole, he left his country to continue his work, that was a decision he made, but life changes every second, it's notable that he's dealing with a lot of pressure these days, whether in your own work or in your personal life, and this wear and tear is noticeable in your game, in addition to your posts.
But wouldn't that make him want to continue work now more than ever?
It is something to focus on and is the constant that he has been working on, throwing it away now that he has gone through all this stress to keep working on his project is probably the last thing he is currently thinking.

Like yes he might slow down but i highly doubt that he thinks about quitting now that he has gone through all this effort.
Like what you are doing right now is the same thing that has been going on last month of people just crying "Oh No ThE gAmE iS dEaD" just perpatuating the stress on Fujino by making people worry.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes