4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
10.14 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Finish FOG events of Monday
2.Add 2 CG for Sinon in event of Monday.
3.Add 1 more CG for Leafa in FOG.
4.Add 1 event for Asuna.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成周一FOG事件。
2.周一事件增加2個詩乃CG.
3.FOG事件中追加一個莉法CG.
4.增加一個亞絲娜事件.
Well, I hope the next reports will focus on the most loved couple on this site, Asuna & Inoda

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, we'll see, it's one more CG, not an event like Sinon and Asuna :unsure:
We are alrighty half way into the development month. Liz and Kyouko has nothing announced so far. Sugu/Leafa has a new costume and a CG for something which is more than any other character so far.

Well at least you gave a possible solution, in the end is up to him anyway. We try to help and he knows about it since I send your idea to him through a Patreon DM
It would be interesting if next week Fujino announces he has some idea to fix the map issues. If that happens I would give you a extra thumbs up!

Well, I hope the next reports will focus on the most loved couple on this site, Asuna & Inoda
Fujino won't reveal much since that would be spoiling. But really so far only 1 Asuna event? He needs to step up his game or his Chinese fans will rip him a new one. :(

On a similar note, half way into the development month and all we know is events on Monday. Just a reminder the current update ends Monday morning so we only know the update will cover the rest of Monday so far. Two weeks of development left so more will be added. But this might be a light update or a lot of things will happen in a short amount of days!

Reactions: Meenspy

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
We are alrighty half way into the development month. Liz and Kyouko has nothing announced so far. Sugu/Leafa has a new costume and a CG for something which is more than any other character so far.
Yeah, I guess it will be a small one this time. Probably also much dialogue to explain Sinon's direction and her new position in the council. Kyokyo got her big scene with the false threesome recently, so I don't expect her to get anything this time. Maybe Liz some CG, but the rest should be Asuna x Inoda

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Just a reminder the current update ends Monday morning so we only know the update will cover the rest of Monday so far. Two weeks of development left so more will be added. But this might be a light update or a lot of things will happen in a short amount of days!
This is why I don't believe Fujino will be able to keep part 2 going for nine more updates, if the trend continues with each additional update creating more and more bugs for earlier parts of the game, he is going to have to focus a lot of his time to fixing things instead of adding new content for the game.

It might be a bit pessimistic taking into consideration Fujino just started trying to be more efficient with the resources in RPGmaker, so he might become more proficient in this in the future.

Well, I hope the next reports will focus on the most loved couple on this site, Suguha & Kirito
I agree 100% with you.

RDT_20241014_1008521735521439509329446.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor and 4-kun

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys, I'm stuck early in part 2 where you need to speak to Asuna in the church. So I go speak to her, then go to sleep and wake up in front of the apartment but I don't know what to do, there's no arrows anywhere to leave and when I check the objective on the phone it still says "go to church and speak to Asuna" even though I already did that. It's a bug I think, anyone knows what to do here? 6941698974.png

mos555

May 22, 2021
This is why I don't believe Fujino will be able to keep part 2 going for nine more updates, if the trend continues with each additional update creating more and more bugs for earlier parts of the game, he is going to have to focus a lot of his time to fixing things instead of adding new content for the game.

It might be a bit pessimistic taking into consideration Fujino just started trying to be more efficient with the resources in RPGmaker, so he might become more proficient in this in the future.

I agree 100% with you.

View attachment 4131437
Caution! Fans of this game have very powerful hands.
1457975259-armwrestle.gif

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It's useless to ask for more content about Asuna and Inoda, Fujino is developing a game and not a movie, the ones he uses to adapt the story are enough

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are the phone stuff still untranslated? That's why I stopped playing this until someone gets around to translating those.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wouldn't want Fujino to end up in a loop, in the sense of solving one problem and having another to solve.
Welcome to the cruel world of software development. Try to fix one issue and cause another. The only way to prevent that is extensive testing which Fujino does not have time for.

Are the phone stuff still untranslated? That's why I stopped playing this until someone gets around to translating those.
The phone messages in Part 2? They have been translated for a long time now. Do you mean the forum messages in Part 1? Those only has subtitle translations.

Reactions: desmosome
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes