4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Konesa

Aug 27, 2023
hey guys its been awhile since i played this game. Is part 2 with enough content? I remember there was no ASUNA scenes when i played. What about now?

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
it's early to make assumptions about this next update, but i've a felling it will be short and heavy handed on exposition again.
Look is like Fujino is moving from the main plot Kirito Asuna and Inoda to the sub plot Council and their plans, and this is a cardinal sin of story telling you don't change the basic core of the story, in this case Inoda ntr Asuna.
The sub plot or any secondary characters need to help the main plot progression, and this is not happening or hinted, because the council don't know or don't care about Inoda and Asuna and their motivation had nothing to do with that.
That is more or less Fujino using Asuna/Inoda as a simple hook or a build up for the next update, but this is a problem because most of the fans are awaiting for what brought them to this game Asuna/Inoda progression.
In any story you only can create build up to a point, after you need to give the pay off and Fujino is already inside this limit, if he keep holding, people will start loose the interest and he will try to do other plot twist like the council.
And this is bad because he is building up too much, when he start the pay off phase will be only this and the story will became dull and repetitive, because the other characters will have no space inside the plot.

Last edited:

mos555

May 22, 2021
it's early to make assumptions about this next update, but i've a felling it will be short and heavy handed on exposition again.
Look is like Fujino is moving from the main plot Kirito Asuna and Inoda to the sub plot Council and their plans, and this is a cardinal sin of story telling you don't change the basic core of the story, in this case Inoda ntr Asuna.
The sub plot or any secondary characters need to help the main plot progression, and this is not happening or hinted, because the council don't know or don't care about Inoda and Asuna and their motivation had nothing to do with that.
That is more or less Fujino using Asuna/Inoda as a simple hook or a build up for the next update, but this is a problem because most of the fans are awaiting for what brought them to this game Asuna/Inoda progression.
In any story you only can create build up to a point, after you need to give the pay off and Fujino is already inside this limit, if he keep holding, people will start loose the interest and he will try to do other plot twist like the council.
And this is bad because he is building up too much, when he start the pay off phase will be only this and the story will became dull and repetitive, because the other characters will have no space inside the plot.
Well, maybe Fujino already has the whole current plot in his head. There are already approximate endings in the description of the perks, and Fujino just needs to bring the characters to them. But you're right, I think the narrative is very overloaded with unnecessary things. It would be better if the author took an example from the first part, where the NTR story be perfect without any unnecessary characters.

I don't know how informative the next update will be, but Fujino apparently hinted to us that we shouldn't wait for the fight scene, and that upsets me. :(

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Here's Fujino under stress trying to fix the game

Someone will tell me that's Kirito and Inoda merged "Kiroda" :LOL:
View attachment 4132718
pretty much like that.
But jokes aside that's why his chinese fans are mad, because even he knowing about the lack of maps and space he still wasting resources into secondary characters who nobody cares like Alice or Sinon

Last edited:

mos555

May 22, 2021
pretty much like that.
But jokes aside his chinese fans are mad, because even he knowing about the lack of maps and space he still wasting resources into secondary characters who nobody cares like Alice or Sinon
It's a pity that he can't just kill them. The game will become a drama and a thriller if he does.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
UNLESS, this whole secret council plot is a preparation for a cliffhanger/transition to a part 3 :p
As some other people have said, I have trouble picturing Fujino keeping up for much longer with all the issues he seems to have in regards to his current technical issues...

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well, maybe Fujino already has the whole current plot in his head. There are already approximate endings in the description of the perks, and Fujino just needs to bring the characters to them. But you're right, I think the narrative is very overloaded with unnecessary things. It would be better if the author took an example from the first part, where the NTR story be perfect without any unnecessary characters.

I don't know how informative the next update will be, but Fujino apparently hinted to us that we shouldn't wait for the fight scene, and that upsets me. :(
I mean the structure is very similar to the last update, exposition on monday, then Sinon and council probrably, Laefa FOG and 1 or 2 Asuna scenes.

It's a pity that he can't just kill them. The game will become a drama and a thriller if he does.
The problem now for him will be that, the cat is out of the bag he don't have space but he manage to use the secondary characters how and why.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
UNLESS, this whole secret council plot is a preparation for a cliffhanger/transition to a part 3 :p
As some other people have said, I have trouble picturing Fujino keeping up for much longer with all the issues he seems to have in regards to his current technical issues...
This whole thing about maps is very bizzare, but solutions do exist. Part 3 only if he backtrack about finishing the game in one single interaction, but since he stiil update with lack of maps and whatnot i don't see he doing that.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He can't kill them but he can send them to the village like Charlie and his storyline.

? This says it was updated 20 hours ago, but the version number is the same. Are we waiting on an upload or...?
Probably the game just got updated with a fix a user here made.

I doubt if there was a Part 3 there will be a time skip or change anything. If Part 3 does happen then it will be for technical issues and just continue where the story left off. But 13Gatsu777 did offer a way to get around the issues and Inferno2.0 did say he messaged Fujino about the solution so maybe there won't be a need for Part 3. Maybe next week the Progress Report will say he found a way around the issues and Part 2 will continue as it is. If that happens we will know who to thank!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
This whole thing about maps is very bizzare, but solutions do exist. Part 3 only if he backtrack about finishing the game in one single interaction, but since he stiil update with lack of maps and whatnot i don't see he doing that.
As someone pointed out in his latest Patreon post, his game is already a whole GB heavier than part 1. This doesn't make much sense to continue further (if he follows the same logic as he did when he split part 1 and part 2) unless he's really close to the end of the whole thing

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes