4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry, never used any of those in general, I just mentioned Joiplay because it's the most commonly mentioned here, this issue applies to all the 'streaming' emulators/apps in general from what I have gathered, regardless of which, so the issue is still the same sad to say.
moonlight can emulate mouse function and use the screen as a touchpad

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
moonlight can emulate mouse function and use the screen as a touchpad
I don't know what else to tell you, sadly, the issue is with the emulation itself from what people has been reported, it just doesn't work no matter what they do, but in PC it plays past that bit so everyone has deduced the issue is sadly with it.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Samll correction for Joiplay users: Fujino right now doesn't ahve the time to learn how to correct it, at least not compared to working on the game itself, he said MAYBE after the game is done he may port it if he has the time.

Honestly is more likely fans will patch it.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
i really hope that fujino can create a to love ru ntr
Yup, same. Or a High School DxD one, would be nice
It's hard to fully remember, especially after he had to delete almost everything he used to have in Pixiv and Ci-en, but I seem to recall the current SAO game came from a poll where another of the options was TLR, so he has at least considered that one before.

However, is probably better to wait till he's done with his current game (And more if he's actually gonna go back and finish his Fate one after this) before even thinking to ask him if he will do another game of something else, especially with his current situation.

Reactions: BleepBloop321

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
It's hard to fully remember, especially after he had to delete almost everything he used to have in Pixiv and Ci-en, but I seem to recall the current SAO game came from a poll where another of the options was TLR, so he has at least considered that one before.

However, is probably better to wait till he's done with his current game (And more if he's actually gonna go back and finish his Fate one after this) before even thinking to ask him if he will do another game of something else, especially with his current situation.
Of course, that's understandable. I also want him to finish up this game, I think it will look awesome. Just saying what would be good to see in the future! I think Fujino said that once he's done with SAO, he will move on to finish the Nero Remake.

Feb 26, 2020
Hey guys, was wondering if PART2 ends pretty early on? Or am I missing something?

Also please throw me suggestions on games with similar peeping / stat mechanics... I've played both Scars of Summer and Nebel, so any similar recommendations would be greatly appreciated c:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys, was wondering if PART2 ends pretty early on? Or am I missing something?

Also please throw me suggestions on games with similar peeping / stat mechanics... I've played both Scars of Summer and Nebel, so any similar recommendations would be greatly appreciated c:
First version of Part 2 was just released so it is light on content.

If you want a game with heroine stats that changes with gameplay mechanics then Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again is good if you are okay with RPGM battles and a lot of reading.

If you want a game with the guy unknowing peeping on his woman getting banged right in front of him then Battle Armor Sorgante is really good if you can stand some really boring third-person shooter.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
DxD would be a good one, Shinmai no Testament too, i can't remember if they were in the pool thought since i think it mostly focused on newer animes from that season, like Slave Harem in the laberinth.

Also i hope there is another update this week, that way we probably will get 1 more around christmass xD

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Last time he did a pole for which anime he was going to make into a NTR and most Votes went to SAO I know he said he was going to remake Fate games I don’t know if he’s going to do a another game after that but if he did there will probably be a poll it probably be Ecchi Harem anime’s I remembered Rosario Vampire from the 2000s and the current ones but which anime’s would he choose

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
DxD would be a good one, Shinmai no Testament too, i can't remember if they were in the pool thought since i think it mostly focused on newer animes from that season, like Slave Harem in the laberinth.

Also i hope there is another update this week, that way we probably will get 1 more around christmass xD
I hope for those two animes

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Last time he did a pole for which anime he was going to make into a NTR and most Votes went to SAO I know he said he was going to remake Fate games I don’t know if he’s going to do a another game after that but if he did there will probably be a poll it probably be Ecchi Harem anime’s I remembered Rosario Vampire from the 2000s and the current ones but which anime’s would he choose
As much as i like the Sakura chapter yeah i feel a remake would be good specially of part 1

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I hope if he does a another game he does something like inoda we’re like a scenario we’re issei saves this otaku kid from bad people and otaku kid meets issei harem aka issei girlfriend Rias he falls for her

Reactions: xJuma and Themcabel

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I hope if he does a another game he does something like inoda we’re like a scenario we’re issei saves this otaku kid from bad people and otaku kid meets issei harem aka issei girlfriend Rias he falls for her
If he did that then he probably wouldn't be able to go for such a 'natural' story like he did here for SAO, probably also rely on something magical or supernatural causing the girls to start becoming slutty like he did for the Fate ones (Especially given most of the DxD relevant girls are supernatural creatures), also unlike this SAO one a DxD story would probably be better aimed as a Harem from the beginning than the MC focusing mostly on a single girl, for obvious reasons (The good thing though is that if he went for that route of the MC having a power/Sacred Gear that made the girls slutty then he could technically still easily make 'random hentai scenes' like in SAO Part 1 without having to use OCs or compromise the story, as DxD isn't lacking in minor/background girls that are still hot, like the kendo girls at school, Aika, Sona and her peerage, etc).

Also, we're on the 15th now, so I'm guessing Fujino's update probably may be late in the month, maybe between the 25th or the 30th? Either way, hope he's doing better and that he doesn't rush himself after his recent loss.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes