4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The dev never uploaded here. It was always other users leaking it here. Saikey would never upload it here. Why would they when they are selling it. Here are the bonus scenes while you wait for a hero.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...magic-part-2-v0-1-fujino.154352/post-12341628
Did you read my statement "on his channel" carefully? Please read carefully before saying anything. It makes me judge you as a hot-tempered person. If you don't read carefully, you will misunderstand. :rolleyes:

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Ah and I hoped he would post it today since in his last post, he said "this week". Guess it meant the upcoming week. Sadge.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Last patreon post :

Hello I'm just finishing the battle events and gonna to add some more contents of the weekend in the game, I tried a lot of animations but not satisfied with most of them, that's why it took me so long to make the battle events. I hope I could finish the update by this week, but it all depends on the conditions(If I want to add or remove events). I will make a post one day before the update

Reactions: Animefan_09

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Its probably a fan-made scene, i couldn't find it anywhere with the regular reverse inmage searches and the databases didn't yield any results either.
Asunas hair also being the "real world" color whiles there is something like a visual glitch also makes me think its just some person making his own scenes.
even if it was a fan image it could also be a dream of cuckito we saw one where he dreamt that someone smashed asuna from behind.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes