4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There will be no new thread. We don't make new threads for a new translation. The previous version will be in this threads OP, under a "Previous Version" spoiler. I'm just refreshing the download links to new ones. Fujino is advertising the new translation on their Patreon as the updated version.
Please get rid of the "Developer Notes" section. That has not been true for a while.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Oh okay so the new "update" is just the translation and the next actual part 2 update will come on sunday it seems?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So whats in the smaller update on sunday if the release dates are this close why doesnt fujino just wait to do both
because he promised a to release something on that day and doesnt want to delay again, looks like were getting the update tomorrow and then sunday something small is being added in

Reactions: Oppai_King

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I can confirm that the compressed version is more stable than the normal version and I played it on a pentium 4 R with 4 gb ram.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Silica is 16 years old and in middle school. Fujino can't add sao ntr to the game because that character is a minor. This SAO ntr game is for adults and H
Fujino would have been arrested for adding underage characters and was almost arrested by the police
go seek a shrink, you need help.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
I believe those bonus scenes will be in Part 2 , not in Part 1 because i went through entire recollection room in Part 1 and no bonus scenes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I think renaming the thread from SWORD ART ONLINE: THE TRAP OF BREATH CONCEALED MAGIC [ONGOING] to NTR ONLINE [Final] , putting Saikey translated version dl links as mains while labeling Fujino work as "previous versions" is a very unnecessary dumb decision and an insult to our lad.

F95 janny cucked our boy Fujino.

1701832669255.png

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think renaming the thread from SWORD ART ONLINE: THE TRAP OF BREATH CONCEALED MAGIC [ONGOING] to NTR ONLINE [Final] , putting Saikey translated version dl links as mains while labeling Fujino work as "previous versions" is a very unnecessary dumb decision and an insult to our lad.

F95 janny cucked our boy Fujino.

View attachment 3146880
I don't always agree with you but yeah the change was kind of dumb, for starters while the part 1 old links are ok where they are now, part 2 obviously don't belong there, plus the [final] is misleading to new (or dumb, lets be honest plenty of those here) users, of course fixing can wait until tomorrow when the update is released since they have to do it then anyway.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I don't always agree with you but yeah the change was kind of dumb, for starters while the part 1 old links are ok where they are now, part 2 obviously don't belong there, plus the [final] is misleading to new (or dumb, lets be honest plenty of those here) users, of course fixing can wait until tomorrow when the update is released since they have to do it then anyway.
I think it's maybe because Fujino didn't pay the f95 janny tax (never forget that this website is a big source of advertisement for H-devs and that some devs pay to have their stuff shilled here) or maybe the janny had to keep himself busy and did it with no ulterior motives just so he could get his good boy "contribution" points.

Imo all the janitor had to do is just add a "saikey version" with dl links underneath instead of sharting the thread.
oh well, let's not complain too much or they may mald,cope and seethe and drop the ban hammer on us.:KEK:

Get hyped for the update tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
NTR online is fine, but final is stretch this was just end of part one, they are working on part two, this will miss lead people

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The developer mentioned the rename is due to copyright, and that the Saikey version is a better translation, with some fixes on Part 1. I will put the Dev MTL version above the Saikey one. Also for future reference, when you report the thread for an update, give us accurate details. That way simple mistakes won't happen.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes