4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
The developer mentioned the rename is due to copyright, and that the Saikey version is a better translation, with some fixes on Part 1. I will put the Dev MTL version above the Saikey one. Also for future reference, when you report the thread for an update, give us accurate details. That way simple mistakes won't happen.
saikey studio does better translations, the game i download from these forums are literally half-translated and mostly chinese words which i dont know what they are saying.... i rather wait for official english translation than play half-ass translated game....

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
saikey studio does better translations, the game i download from these forums are literally half-translated and mostly chinese words which i dont know what they are saying.... i rather wait for official english translation than play half-ass translated game....
Then wait till part 2 is complete. They only did part 1 because its complete. PArt 2 is on 0.1 and about to be 0.2, its a long ways from getting an official translation.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I delete previous post I hope people will upload it in this thread I still have the link of the EN version translated by fujino with chatGPT the size is different

Jul 29, 2023
I had a fan translation that I put on here. The only thing was that I couldn't add stuff like the chatroom into the game, so it's in text files instead. I also have a translation for Part II v0.1 here, but again, I have to put stuff in text files because the text messages are images.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Aren't Part 2 is still on 0.1, whoever mod removed the version number and just put Part 2 like it's the Final version is really dumb. 0.2 is coming today too

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
I've slogged through a bunch, seems like the story is just leading kirito to be a cuck, but ill take the full save and be happy.

May 10, 2019
Who's playin with my heart!? I seriously thought we got the update lol! Don't start cuckin my ass with updates for this now, too many other games already did that lmao

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Haven't played part 2 yet but can someone tell me how many days currently does it have and did we get more Inoda x Asuna content?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes