4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Idkmanwe

Feb 3, 2024
I have a problem with a mission "Sneak into underground brothel to obtain confidential information" on 6/12 friday when MC get's called during dinner. I go to the passage to the lower side of the city where brothel is with Alice and redhead dude i forgot the name of but there is a guard and he asks me for a passport, then MC says "If it weren't for the mission, why would I bother going to the underground street" and there is no further action to take, next to the guard is debris on both of his sides so I can't go past him. I searched for something to let me go down but I can't find anything. I don't know if it's bugged or am I searching in a wrong place?

ChrisWesker95

Apr 1, 2020
I have a problem with a mission "Sneak into underground brothel to obtain confidential information" on 6/12 friday when MC get's called during dinner. I go to the passage to the lower side of the city where brothel is with Alice and redhead dude i forgot the name of but there is a guard and he asks me for a passport, then MC says "If it weren't for the mission, why would I bother going to the underground street" and there is no further action to take, next to the guard is debris on both of his sides so I can't go past him. I searched for something to let me go down but I can't find anything. I don't know if it's bugged or am I searching in a wrong place?
I have similar problem

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
I think it's a bug have you download the patch? If not here:https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-40-fujino.154352/post-13881585

Reactions: Idkmanwe

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
where is ginza again? anyone now the name of location, i forgot the names since its been ages since i play the game.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
As an old fan of the SAO series, I say well done!
I wish for more choices (different endings where Asuna could be cucked by different persons) and lesbian action (or girl*girl romance?)
This would mean more work so...

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes