4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

zerosugar

Apr 23, 2018
I'm stuck at 6/17 when it says "go home" after work. There's nothing to do at home. Is this the end of the current content?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm stuck at 6/17 when it says "go home" after work. There's nothing to do at home. Is this the end of the current content?
This is a bug. You need the night before in the Recollection Room not view the Kitchen event or the next day after work events won't trigger.

Reactions: zerosugar

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Inoda obesity is something the player has to get through inferences made with the dialogs of the NPCs more than anything we actually get to see from his model, even if his face is an act of terror upon mankind, ugly enough to break Genova's convections.

All that being said, while considering Inoda's fatness, one should take into consideration that Japan/China/Korea and Asia in general have a different standard to what they consider as "fat". Someone who is considered a pig there might be your average guy with a dad bod because he likes eating a whopper for breakfast (Also Known As Americans).
To be fair, we DO know Inoda is a fatso that should have no real stamina nor strength in general, tbh, between his complete lack of willpower to stand up to bullies at all to the fact he was eating nothing but takeout and instant food before Asuna started making him food back in Part 1 XD (Granted, all his physical and mental stats get immediately inverted when it comes to NTR-ing women thanks to the convenient Administrator Buff, lmao)

Reactions: bucefala

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
To be fair, we DO know Inoda is a fatso that should have no real stamina nor strength in general, tbh, between his complete lack of willpower to stand up to bullies at all to the fact he was eating nothing but takeout and instant food before Asuna started making him food back in Part 1 XD (Granted, all his physical and mental stats get immediately inverted when it comes to NTR-ing women thanks to the convenient Administrator Buff, lmao)
if he continues fucking Asuna, he will lose weight

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
if he continues fucking Asuna, he will lose weight
He should realistically be losing weight and become more attractive. He is eating healthier food and getting plenty of exercise. Also just having Asuna would made him more confident and it is scientifically proven that confidence is sexy.

But if Fujino does not make a new model for Inoda, we won't see it.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Also just having Asuna would made him more confident and it is scientifically proven that confidence is sexy.
It is absolutely true that one's personality affects their perceived attractiveness, but it's not as simply as having confidence = being hot.

Inoda, at the very least for me, seems like someone more likely than not to develop a superiority complex to hide his insecurities than any real confidence over his acceptance of them.

You can see it pretty often in real life as there is usually one or two in each school, a socially awkward nerd with few or not a single friend, who believe themselves to be better than anyone else for having better grades or their family having money.

And you never see them with bitches throwing themselves at their loner dicks because they believe themselves the smartest brat in the room.

Confidence might be attractive, but arrogance not so much, especially so when it is coupled with a face so ugly that not even his mother would love(literally).

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
the question comes to me spontaneously, Did Inoda steal an African's cock?, because in certain scenes he has a big black dick :WaitWhat: :LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
No, but the admin is an angelic moralist and therefore gave him this thing to compensate for his appearance. :ROFLMAO:
This is something funny to think about, but whatever or not that exchange is worth it depends on the setting.
For example, in real life I wouldn't want a mega dick and insane sex skills in exchange of being uglier than sin. The consequences are not worth the positives in my opinion.

But if you live in an NTR hentai universe, where sex is the only thing that matters and everyone seemingly is willing to forget your many deficiencies once you become a sex God that can make any woman go crossed eyed even when you are a out of shape virgin, then the deal is actually quite worth it. I would just need to not own any mirror ever, looking at that ugly mug every morning would damage my mental wellbeing.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well I did say realistically and there is nothing realistic about this game so whatever the dev and Administrator wants it is.
Damn, I quoted to the wrong post. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, games are pretty much always unrealistic when it comes to physics. Every level 1 character can swing a sword endlessly, while in reality, their muscles would give out after just a few dozen swings. :LOL:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There is something I had on the back of my mind for a good while now, ever since Fujino confirmed that there would be two endings.

We all know by now that there are two options.

-Kirito remains blissfully unaware as Asuna continues being his girlfriend while at the same time she is Inoda´s cumdumpster.

-Kirito discovers the affair, but instead of dumping his lackluster girlfriend to be with the series best girl, Suguha, to enjoy unending amounts of incestual se. He ends up becoming a cuck that loves seeing Asuna getting filled to the brim by his porky junior.

Now, the first ending is pretty self-contained, without many possibilities on how it will be implemented. The second one, Kirito loving his place in the cuck chair, on the other hand is different since I can see two different major ways this could be played out.

1-Kirito busts the pair having cheating sex but instead of breaking up, he pathetically asks them if they can keep going because his little kirito is hard, thus creating a relationship where he is officially a cuck.

2- Kirito discovers Slutsuna and Fatoda, and their illicit sex but doesn´t confront them, choosing to become a cuck that chases after his girlfriend hoping to catch her cheating on him without letting her discover how he is jerking his tiny sword while stalking her.

I personally would prefer the second scenario, with Kirito becoming a cuck being a secret that only he and the administrator knows about, but what about everyone else, what sort of cuck would you prefer Kirito to become in the cuck ending?

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
There is something I had on the back of my mind for a good while now, ever since Fujino confirmed that there would be two endings.

We all know by now that there are two options.

-Kirito remains blissfully unaware as Asuna continues being his girlfriend while at the same time she is Inoda´s cumdumpster.

-Kirito discovers the affair, but instead of dumping his lackluster girlfriend to be with the series best girl, Suguha, to enjoy unending amounts of incestual se. He ends up becoming a cuck that loves seeing Asuna getting filled to the brim by his porky junior.

Now, the first ending is pretty self-contained, without many possibilities on how it will be implemented. The second one, Kirito loving his place in the cuck chair, on the other hand is different since I can see two different major ways this could be played out.

1-Kirito busts the pair having cheating sex but instead of breaking up, he pathetically asks them if they can keep going because his little kirito is hard, thus creating a relationship where he is officially a cuck.

2- Kirito discovers Slutsuna and Fatoda, and their illicit sex but doesn´t confront them, choosing to become a cuck that chases after his girlfriend hoping to catch her cheating on him without letting her discover how he is jerking his tiny sword while stalking her.

I personally would prefer the second scenario, with Kirito becoming a cuck being a secret that only he and the administrator knows about, but what about everyone else, what sort of cuck would you prefer Kirito to become in the cuck ending?
in practice he will become a voyeur cuckold

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
still praying for the story not to be just focused on Asuna with the plot of "stealing gf"

Bruh depravity goes waaay beyond that, still waiting on that horse show mentioned in the first time we visit the underground part of the city lmao

update is soon boys, get ready

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes