4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
There is something I had on the back of my mind for a good while now, ever since Fujino confirmed that there would be two endings.

We all know by now that there are two options.

-Kirito remains blissfully unaware as Asuna continues being his girlfriend while at the same time she is Inoda´s cumdumpster.

-Kirito discovers the affair, but instead of dumping his lackluster girlfriend to be with the series best girl, Suguha, to enjoy unending amounts of incestual se. He ends up becoming a cuck that loves seeing Asuna getting filled to the brim by his porky junior.

Now, the first ending is pretty self-contained, without many possibilities on how it will be implemented. The second one, Kirito loving his place in the cuck chair, on the other hand is different since I can see two different major ways this could be played out.

1-Kirito busts the pair having cheating sex but instead of breaking up, he pathetically asks them if they can keep going because his little kirito is hard, thus creating a relationship where he is officially a cuck.

2- Kirito discovers Slutsuna and Fatoda, and their illicit sex but doesn´t confront them, choosing to become a cuck that chases after his girlfriend hoping to catch her cheating on him without letting her discover how he is jerking his tiny sword while stalking her.

I personally would prefer the second scenario, with Kirito becoming a cuck being a secret that only he and the administrator knows about, but what about everyone else, what sort of cuck would you prefer Kirito to become in the cuck ending?
When/where did Fujino confirm that there would be two endings? Was it a post on ci-en, Patreon, or somewhere else?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
but right now game not have build up for each ending so two ending still not make any sense
Most likely, there won’t be any real build-up for different endings; in the end, it will come down to whether you have 100 perversion points to unlock the cuck ending. Otherwise, you’ll just get the 'not knowing' ending.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Most likely, there won’t be any real build-up for different endings; in the end, it will come down to whether you have 100 perversion points to unlock the cuck ending. Otherwise, you’ll just get the 'not knowing' ending.
I mean, build up to the cuck ending is definitely there, everyone can see it not only with the priest of holy cuckiness and the whore sister, but also with the progressive debauchery that Kirito involves himself in as the game goes on.

It may not be stellar writting or anything like that, but I can’t say that there is no build up

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
It was a long time ago, last year in fact. He posted on his Ci-en and Patreon account. But the posts are gone now.
If the posts were deleted, does that mean that the game won't have two endings? But from what the Administrator told us in the beginning, there have to be at least 2 endings. Do we know why it was deleted?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If the posts were deleted, does that mean that the game won't have two endings? But from what the Administrator told us in the beginning, there have to be at least 2 endings. Do we know why it was deleted?
Is not just those posts, Fujino had to delete EVERYTHING he had before because of what happened in China that made him flee the country just to be able to continue making his H-games, so it's safe to say that the deletion of those posts has 0 influence on his plans for the game. People whining too much may do so, sadly, as we know he has struggled with that when it got too much XP

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, build up to the cuck ending is definitely there, everyone can see it not only with the priest of holy cuckiness and the whore sister, but also with the progressive debauchery that Kirito involves himself in as the game goes on.

It may not be stellar writting or anything like that, but I can’t say that there is no build up
You probably mean those decisions you're given at certain events to unlock scenes if you have enough perversion points. I mean, yeah, but those events don't really change the character development or main story. Whether you see the scene or not, by the end, Kirito will stay the same. There's nothing wrong with it; I didn’t expect Fujino to create separate paths anyway.

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
Personally, I'm not so interested in what the ending will be. The most interesting thing in NTR games is the corruption process itself. And in the ending, the main character usually turns into a complete whore, which means the end of the NTR concept as such. There are good exceptions when the authors figure out how to make a good bittersweet ending, but such exceptions are very rare.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You probably mean those decisions you're given at certain events to unlock scenes if you have enough perversion points. I mean, yeah, but those events don't really change the character development or main story. Whether you see the scene or not, by the end, Kirito will stay the same. There's nothing wrong with it; I didn’t expect Fujino to create separate paths anyway.
We actually already have a significant divergence in the plot, Liz and whatever or not Kirito allows her to taint his pure and faithful body, with two the option of being an actual cheater or not.
There is a pretty big significance between letting someone give you a handy and a boobjob or not, even if Fujino probably won't differentiate both within the story.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Is not just those posts, Fujino had to delete EVERYTHING he had before because of what happened in China that made him flee the country just to be able to continue making his H-games, so it's safe to say that the deletion of those posts has 0 influence on his plans for the game. People whining too much may do so, sadly, as we know he has struggled with that when it got too much XP
Oh damn, I thought he moved to Japan because he wanted to, not due to some issues that arose in his home country. I was unaware of the history of Fujino's posts, as I'm new to this game and Fujino's past in general.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe you guys will be angry with me but I think part 1 and old fujino games more good then part 2, because part 2 so hard and have lot of locations I need check every locations for events or cg all day and nights, and you need find some papers or cgs also need give true answer questions for cuck meter. It is so tiring me I need play lot of times for that. Part 1 more easy and
You don't lose your way

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Maybe you guys will be angry with me but I think part 1 and old fujino games more good then part 2, because part 2 so hard and have lot of locations I need check every locations for events or cg all day and nights, and you need find some papers or cgs also need give true answer questions for cuck meter. It is so tiring me I need play lot of times for that. Part 1 more easy and
You don't lose your way
part 1 plays more like a VN while part 2 plays more like a rpgmaker game.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
You don't lose your way
Yes, the world of part 2 is pretty empty. Even they are currently at work, I still go everyday to the school to check if there is any scene and always get disappointed :( Fujino could at least put ingame some collectibles like nude photos of asuna with censored eyes made by inoda or something.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Here I leave the entire list of options that will come or that have already been activated, be careful, it is a high spoiler
Is this a list of "dialogue options"? This seems more like a list of perks that Asuna will unlock later on. And I'm pretty sure these perks will unlock no matter what dialogue option you choose throughout the story.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
Yes, the world of part 2 is pretty empty. Even they are currently at work, I still go everyday to the school to check if there is any scene and always get disappointed :( Fujino could at least put ingame some collectibles like nude photos of asuna with censored eyes made by inoda or something.
Yes you are true also last upgrades pc blog have lot of text and story but no picture. need more picture I think

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You don't lose your way
Part 1 had extra stuff you find too. All the NPC's subplot you had to go out of your way to find them if you want to know what is happening. It reminded me of the Trails of Cold Steel games. In those games some NPCs have their stories that will advance without your interference. If you care you can check on them, if you don't you can ignore them without missing anything for the main story.

In Part 2 the NPCs are gone but we have the side girls like Sinon and Alice's plots you can find. It does not affect the main story of Asuna so missing them is fine. Fujino now even tells you where to go to see some extra things so you don't explore for no reason. Besides all the CGs are in the Recollection Room anyway. Personally I like exploring in a game instead of just reading in a game. I can read a doujinshi for that.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
We actually already have a significant divergence in the plot, Liz and whatever or not Kirito allows her to taint his pure and faithful body, with two the option of being an actual cheater or not.
There is a pretty big significance between letting someone give you a handy and a boobjob or not, even if Fujino probably won't differentiate both within the story.
Well, yeah, that's the problem with such an approach. Let’s say someone is only interested in the main plot, intentionally ignoring all side characters and scenes. In that case, all situations involving Liz would feel extremely out of place. To be fair, this is also true for other side characters, though to a lesser extent.

Well, it is what it is :LOL:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Part 1 had extra stuff you find too. All the NPC's subplot you had to go out of your way to find them if you want to know what is happening. It reminded me of the Trails of Cold Steel games. In those games some NPCs have their stories that will advance without your interference. If you care you can check on them, if you don't you can ignore them without missing anything for the main story.

In Part 2 the NPCs are gone but we have the side girls like Sinon and Alice's plots you can find. It does not affect the main story of Asuna so missing them is fine. Fujino now even tells you where to go to see some extra things so you don't explore for no reason. Besides all the CGs are in the Recollection Room anyway. Personally I like exploring in a game instead of just reading in a game. I can read a doujinshi for that.
I think the reason there's barely any story for the NPCs in this part is because the main focus in Part 1 was Kirito, Asuna, and Inoda. With the subplot of Suguha and Sinon with Hebishima. While in Part 2, it's added a lot more characters for you to talk and pay attention to.

For example: Inoda corrupts Asuna, Liz, and Kyoko. While Liz and Suguha are turning Kirito into more of a degenerate. And the way the story is going, Sinon will probs be added to the list of women attempting to sleep with Kirito. Then there's the subplot of Alice with Klein and whatever else Hebishima has going on.

The only real NPC that I've seen have a story going on without our influence, is the REKT employee's wife.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes