4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Very short update, but most with combat are ... he spends a lot of time on making these filler npc and bosses have a lot of speech and animations.

Howler Sting

Jun 7, 2021
I did, shit is bugged after the boss fight.
The game is till 21/6 Sunday only. Talking to the pigeon confirms that it's the end of update 0.5 and there are potential bugs he hasn't fixed. So, us trying to play Monday results in imposter asuna bug because nothing exists ahead

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
depends on how you feel about a platforms policies

if you get most of your games from DLsite i would recommend using Ci-en as that is processed through and is actually a part of Dlsite.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Question: I am stuck on Afternoon June 22 telling me to go home with no further instructions...
what should I do?
You are not suppose to leave the recollection room on 6/21. That is the end of the update. As a general rule when you see the pigeon that means the update is over and you should not be trying to leave the recollection room or the game will bug out.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
You are not suppose to leave the recollection room on 6/21. That is the end of the update. As a general rule when you see the pigeon that means the update is over and you should not be trying to leave the recollection room or the game will bug out.
damn that's too short an update...

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Had to replay combat like 5 times to get the blowjob

like what are the odds ?

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022
Had to replay combat like 5 times to get the blowjob

like what are the odds ?
Is it? I just assumed it was always scripted to be the one when you fight the first mob right after the cutscene of Kirito fighting through the mine as Asuna and Inoda do stuff hidden (ends with pixel animation of Asuna giving Inoda a blowjob behind crates.)

That's where I first encountered it and because I saved just before the cutscene (before entering the door that triggers the cutscene), when I went back on the save to re-watch the blowjob scene it came up there again. So it felt scripted to me. Maybe the save state just also saved and locked in whatever random generation was meant to be next as the blowjob scene.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Is it? I just assumed it was always scripted to be the one when you fight the first mob right after the cutscene of Kirito fighting through the mine as Asuna and Inoda do stuff hidden (ends with pixel animation of Asuna giving Inoda a blowjob behind crates.)

That's where I first encountered it and because I saved just before the cutscene (before entering the door that triggers the cutscene), when I went back on the save to re-watch the blowjob scene it came up there again. So it felt scripted to me. Maybe the save state just also saved and locked in whatever random generation was meant to be next as the blowjob scene.
titjob
frotting
handjob
blowjob
idk if there's more

frotting and handjob are the ones that play almost every fight for me

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes