4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Is it? I just assumed it was always scripted to be the one when you fight the first mob right after the cutscene of Kirito fighting through the mine as Asuna and Inoda do stuff hidden (ends with pixel animation of Asuna giving Inoda a blowjob behind crates.)

That's where I first encountered it and because I saved just before the cutscene (before entering the door that triggers the cutscene), when I went back on the save to re-watch the blowjob scene it came up there again. So it felt scripted to me. Maybe the save state just also saved and locked in whatever random generation was meant to be next as the blowjob scene.
It's not scripted. I haven't seen any battle scenes, because I killed every enemy as quickly as possible and avoided as many as possible. As I don't care for the main plot, I like to test such things, btw Asuna still gets her sexual-stats up, even if nothing happend in the fight :LOL:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
btw is the sex combat plugin unique to rpgmakermz or can it be used for mv ?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
V0.55 Mod v1
Rec Room MODv1 Gifs only for Part IIv0.55
v0.55 Modv1.jpg

Replace .json file in www -> Data folder
You can use the savefile30 or go in/out of the shrine map to update the map

-Added some Group Gifs-

About new 47Loops 13Finishers
And 1 InMenu Mouth

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Hold up, I am bugging out man, doesn't the last version end in the massage scene and the new version starts from Kirito getting up and calling Asuna to only hear she'll be busy? Why does the new version start entering into fog? I am kinda confused. Can someone give me the save at that point of time?
Edit: NVM I guess, starting new game, select bottom chapter, then the bottom option and select your preferred choices gets you started from there. Whoops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nskkiss

Kyotheman1001

Jul 21, 2024
Hold up, I am bugging out man, doesn't the last version end in the massage scene and the new version starts from Kirito getting up and calling Asuna to only hear she'll be busy? Why does the new version start entering into fog? I am kinda confused. Can someone give me the save at that point of time?
recommended just start new game and go to latest chapter, saves get bugged each update i noticed.

i enjoyed the update i like battle NTR moments its spicy
the gallery always scene we will never see as Kirito why bother with them, rather they should do MC story side then do Asuna afterwards

Reactions: The Revenant

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
[CITAZIONE="13Gatsu777, post: 14423384, membro: 1768804"]
Versione V0.50 Mod. v1
Gif di Rec Room MODv1 solo per la Parte IIv0.50
View attachment 3883483

Sostituisci il file .json nella cartella www -> Dati
Puoi usare savefile30 o entrare/uscire dalla mappa del santuario per aggiornare la mappa

Informazioni sui nuovi 43 Loops 8 Finishers
Ho aggiunto una mod per cambiare la velocità di camminata
Le nuove cose da battaglia sono in "12"
[/CITAZIONE]
Thank youuuuuuu

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

reeach

Oct 20, 2022
bro istg im gonna tweak, been playing for like 20 minutes and the game keeps crashing my pc, any1 know why this happens? when i open it back up the files are corrupted, keeps telling me it cant read properties of null, whatever that means then i have to delete and unzip the whole game again

Imortal1331

Dec 16, 2017
I just noticed that in the files of the game, while you battle the boss there is supposed to be a scene of a blowjob, but it does not trigger am I missing something?

VillyVonka

Jun 29, 2018
My favorite part is when Asuna gradually agrees to do something on her own. That's why my favorite scenes are the BJ, the very first one during the storm, the one in the locker room (in the cheerleader outfit), and the treehouse scene.

The latest updates are also good for the overall plot development and for raising the intensity of what's happening. I'm looking forward to the next 'big' scene.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes