4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
Don't like what this game netorare instead of netorase, don't like Main LI, don't like how story progress... I'll boldly guess what maybe, just maaaaaybe this game is... not for you in every aspect? :WaitWhat:
I highly doubt dev will change at least one of you concerns, so you can put down your hopes in advance, and probably look for something more suitable to your tastes :lepew:
Don't get me wrong I enjoy this kind of shit too but I'm reading the story as it goes on as well that's why I'm catching those plot holes like the hypnosis thing and the fact that we're not the ones playing inoda imagine playing as inoda and you get to choose your waifu to corrupt and how to corrupt them that's how netorare works right? Like you play as inoda and bring down kiritos likeability on asunas perspective while you raise your own likeability something like that

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
You actually have a point there, but to be fair, hypnosis wasn't a thing in Part 1. Basically, all that magic stuff happening in Part 2 wasn’t present in Part 1.
Yeah that's why it's kinda odd that he added hypnosis as Element in game it kinda loses the purpose of inodas "gain their sympathy" although it's not like they used it on asuna and I don't think Alice is a key character as well so i guess it fine

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
I think a dual protagonist would work better because this game does hidden ntr a lot better then a lot of games, their is a game on here called shadows of desire that allows you to play as both the cuck and optionally the bull and it works fine.
I should check that out thanks I enjoy being the bull to be honest in this game I'm kinda like playing hard as kirito and the reward is asuna will be fucked by Inoda which is annoying to be honest like come one man I do all the hard work and he gets the reward? It should be reversed lmao

Reactions: Yummyjuice22

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah that's why it's kinda odd that he added hypnosis as Element in game it kinda loses the purpose of inodas "gain their sympathy" although it's not like they used it on asuna and I don't think Alice is a key character as well so i guess it fine
I mean, he added a reality-altering goddess into the game, so hypnosis isn't even an issue. Who knows, maybe this 'reality' is just another simulation :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PH2000

Jul 17, 2021
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.501] [Fujino] - Compressed

Part 2 v0.50 -> Part 2 v0.501 attached.

Win Part 2 v0.50[1,13 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does someone know how to extract the compressed game, because every time I try to do that in my phone it stops after a certain points

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I don't think she is in the real world, as we meet her in the dreams, but she can influence reality nevertheless. If I had to guess from her last statement about how the real world needs maintenance, she is planning something, maybe even wanting to descend to Earth. It's hard to tell right now.
Also, regarding the Admin being on Kirito's side, I'd say it's more like she could offer him something in exchange for his services, but he will lose Asuna. It's kind of like she needs a sacrifice of sorts. o_O
Probably needs to cook a little more. No real hints at the moment. However in regards to the sacrifice bit you mentioned, I guess maybe sacrifice could mean possessing someone so she can use their body? Considering Asuna, Kyouko, and Liz are probably off the table, my only guess would be Suguha because she's crazy for Kirito. But this seems unlikely to begin with since there's no real hints on what exactly could happen.

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
I mean, he added a reality-altering goddess into the game, so hypnosis isn't even an issue. Who knows, maybe this 'reality' is just another simulation :ROFLMAO:
Yeah hope fujino sensei is reading our comments so that the game would be so much fun im invested on the story ngl so do your best fujino sensei

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sure Saikey will do a "NTR Online Part 2" that cleans up lot of the translations and other issues. In the part 1 release that Saikey did you can change everyone's names (To avoid copyright issues most likely) so I'm sure they'll need to do that the same once they do part 2.
really. wow so im in

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Real world sex and probably blowjob is off the table in the near future. But smaller favors like in-office rubbing and boobjob should be possible.
I theorize this is what will happen in the next update during the FOG maintenance. Knowing Inoda, he'll most likely pester Asuna about her killing him in the game. Ergo, she'll most likely give in to his request by givin him a handjob, letting him fondle her, or something minor along these lines to further break down her IRL sexual morals.

I'm also in the camp of Suguha somehow being the spark that leads Asuna to have no guilt about cheating on Kirito IRL. But I'm honestly kinda hoping for Sinon to be the catalyst. My wishful thinking is that Kirito needs to make a decision between helping Sinon or Asuna and will instead help Sinon. After helping her, Sinon visits Kirito at his apartment to thank him and decides to return the favor by sleeping with him, as she probably believes that her only worth is her body. Asuna makes a visit to his apartment without letting him know ahead of time to ask about him flaking on her. She walks in on this without being discovered, leaves, and decides to go all in on Inoda.

I hope this happens, as I feel Sinon has been underutilized in terms of sex scenes, and IMO, seems like she's gonna be written into the "trying to sleep with Kirito" party after he helps her with her revenge against Hebishima, furthering Kirito's degeneracy.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I theorize this is what will happen in the next update during the FOG maintenance. Knowing Inoda, he'll most likely pester Asuna about her killing him in the game. Ergo, she'll most likely give in to his request by givin him a handjob, letting him fondle her, or something minor along these lines to further break down her IRL sexual morals.
I have seen this being talked about a few times already, and I have some thoughts about what the next update will entail. First of all, there is no way we will Asuna and Inoda will limit themselves to just a handjob. While I believe that Asuna won´t sleep with Inoda during the next update, I´m pretty sure the two of them will do everything but cross the line. We already had a handjob scene in real life during part 2, a few updates back during the gym scene, before Asuna ever agreed to help Inoda in any way or form. Now that FOG will be shut down for a couple of days, either Asuna will bend the rules of not giving IRL blowjobs, or Fujino will once again accelerate the plot by giving us a sex scene next update. I really can´t see it going any other way.

Besides, we should remember that this monthly break is not like the last one Fujino took, he explicitly told us that he would work on the update during this and next month, so while I´m not expecting the next update to be double the size of a regular update, it should still be enough time for him to cook a special development for the beginnings of the IRL portion of the corruption.

After helping her, Sinon visits Kirito at his apartment to thank him and decides to return the favor by sleeping with him, as she probably believes that her only worth is her body. Asuna makes a visit to his apartment without letting him know ahead of time to ask about him flaking on her. She walks in on this without being discovered, leaves, and decides to go all in on Inoda.
I feel like while Sinon, Alice, or Leefa (Not Suguha) will probably be what makes a crack for Asuna to break and start to really start cheating (Even if she was cheating on him since the moment she showed Inoda her breasts in part 1), I can´t imagine that she will actually witness Kirito cheating. Because at that point, what would Asuna gain from not just breaking up with him?
At most what I think will happen is that Asuna will assume Kirito is cheating, and thus will be weak for a moment allowing the piglet Inoda to fuck her once again in the real world, and by the time she realizes that she simply misunderstood what Kirito was doing, she will be already too deep in the affair to end it.

BTW, Do you guys think we will get a weekly report in a few hours?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I'm also in the camp of Suguha somehow being the spark that leads Asuna to have no guilt about cheating on Kirito IRL. But I'm honestly kinda hoping for Sinon to be the catalyst. My wishful thinking is that Kirito needs to make a decision between helping Sinon or Asuna and will instead help Sinon. After helping her, Sinon visits Kirito at his apartment to thank him and decides to return the favor by sleeping with him, as she probably believes that her only worth is her body. Asuna makes a visit to his apartment without letting him know ahead of time to ask about him flaking on her. She walks in on this without being discovered, leaves, and decides to go all in on Inoda.

I hope this happens, as I feel Sinon has been underutilized in terms of sex scenes, and IMO, seems like she's gonna be written into the "trying to sleep with Kirito" party after he helps her with her revenge against Hebishima, furthering Kirito's degeneracy.
Idk. While I think it is theoretically possible that Asuna would give in because she thinks Kirito is cheating on her, I think it's unlikely. If she truly believed he was cheating, it would completely destroy her 'love' for him. However, we know for sure that she will claim to love him until the last parts of the game, so I would argue that it's too early for such a significant break. Besides, we might be thinking in the wrong direction here. It's more likely that it would be a combination of high frustration and a misunderstanding between the couple, set up by the godly mastermind Inoda. Maybe something like you said: Kirito might help someone else while unknowingly abandoning Asuna, which also would align with the idea that the MC loses his love despite doing nothing particularly wrong. I can still think of some less plausible scenarios in which she would continue to claim to love him, but there are just too many possibilities for how it could evolve to address them now. So, to be perfectly honest, it's too early to make realistic predictions. :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes