4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
As much as i would like for Inoda to steal Sugu from Kirito i belive Inoda is just gona see something going on and use it to further his goals with Asuna (Look at what Kirito is doing with his sister that you know has a thing for him what a creep right? Lets bang to show him whats up!)

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
everyone talking about Inoda as if he were a protagonist, everyone wants him to steal Asuna from Kirito, and fuck her like there's no tomorrow, it doesn't seem to me that you are interested in the game but only in seeing Inoda fucking Asuna and other girls. I read in girlo to say I would like Inoda to steal Suguha from Kirito, but I would like Kirito to kill that bastard. However, I appreciate your imaginative ideas, but I don't think Fujino can satisfy all your wishes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but if instead of Inoda, Fujino put a bum as is usually found in other NTRs, you would also root for that XD

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Because it's a netorare game, and the main antagonist is just as important as the MC, duuuh :rolleyes:
I understand, but in the NTR game the bastard always bets on someone's girlfriend, but here everyone wants Inoda to fuck everyone and everything, soon Inoda ends up fucking Kirito too XD

p.s. it seems to me that here the protagonist becomes less and less important

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
As much as i would like for Inoda to steal Sugu from Kirito i belive Inoda is just gona see something going on and use it to further his goals with Asuna (Look at what Kirito is doing with his sister that you know has a thing for him what a creep right? Lets bang to show him whats up!)
Why should Suguha show any interest in Inoda? She already had a guy with the same level of performance but who is fit and not ugly af. :LOL: She has already clarified that size doesn’t matter to her and that she actually prefers the smaller one. It doesn’t make any sense. I also don’t see any reason for Inoda to need Suguha to convince Asuna. He already has all the support he needs: her mom, her best friend, and a literal goddess. :rolleyes:But maybe it will be the other way around, with Suguha discovering something that leads her to pursue Kirito even more. :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Why should Suguha show any interest in Inoda? She has already clarified that size doesn’t matter to her and that she actually prefers the smaller one. It doesn’t make any sense. I also don’t see any reason for Inoda to need Suguha to convince Asuna. He already has all the support he needs: her mom, her best friend, and a literal goddess. :rolleyes:But maybe it will be the other way around, with Suguha discovering something that leads her to pursue Kirito even more. :LOL:
While I agree Suguha will not interest in Inoda. I do think Suguha will be part of Inoda's plan to break Kirito and Asuna apart. According to darkbatVX, Fujino wanted the doubt about Kirito cheating during the second confession scene to be the first crack to their unbreakable relationship. So Inoda will need Asuna to see Leafa in FOG and maybe Suguha in real world more with Kirito in compromised position to widen that crack.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While I agree Suguha will not interest in Inoda. I do think Suguha will be part of Inoda's plan to break Kirito and Asuna apart. According to darkbatVX, Fujino wanted the doubt about Kirito cheating during the second confession scene to be the first crack to their unbreakable relationship. So Inoda will need Asuna to see Leafa in FOG and maybe Suguha in real world more with Kirito in compromised position to widen that crack.
The issue with that is the whole "unbreakable relationship" has kinda been more breakable than cheap glass since halfway through Part 1, so it doesn't have the same impact Fujino seems to believe it does XD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, I can see Laefa or Flora as a plot device, but I'm not so sure about Suguha. I think it would make it too much of a secret for Asuna to uncover. :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I can see Laefa or Flora as a plot device, but I'm not so sure about Suguha. I think it would make it too much of a secret for Asuna to uncover. :LOL:
Yeah, like, Asuna is basically full-blown cheating almost all the time now, I really feel Inoda wouldn't even need another "big reveal" to make her fall now, there is no need to add "Look, he's fucking his sister!" to the list when I honestly think she shouldn't even last a week more before Inoda can fuck her whenever he wants, hell, the only reason she's not that far gone now is because of plot-convenience tbh (Because it's most definitively NOT her relationship with Kirito, no matter what her profile says, lmao).

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I do think Asuna will need some big event to make the next progression to allow real world sex. Maybe thinking Kirito cheating in the real world is that. Since now she still convinced herself it is okay because virtual is not real.
Yeah, she needs a big event. I just think that cheating with Suguha is a bit over the top for that, because realistically, it’s a very big deal. On the other hand, if Inoda were to see something happening in Kirito's flat without knowing who it involves, that might work. But then again, unlike Inoda's apartment, he would only see the kitchen, so Kirito would actually have to do something with Suguha, which I doubt he would. :unsure:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Something needs to happen for Asuna to okay cheating in real world. My best guess is either she thinks Kirito is cheating in real world so it is okay for her to do too or she finds out Inoda is helping her with her mother issues so she is so grateful she decides to reward him.
kinda agree
Helping to solve the mother daugher issues is the most obvious, you know why ;) but since we have also the new hypocrate perk, it could also be cheating, but I think that Liz is more suited for that role.

Reactions: 6trolencio

JFDNF

Sep 1, 2021
While I doubt it's likely, I would like if Suguha became Inoda's somehow. There's just something great about the entire protagonist's harem being stolen

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
While I doubt it's likely, I would like if Suguha became Inoda's somehow. There's just something great about the entire protagonist's harem being stolen
I think it's boring, as it's what's happening in 99% of NTR stories. However, reverse NTR is refreshing and makes it interesting to follow Suguha's character. We know that Kirito wouldn't do anything, so it's up to her to find ways to corrupt him.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Of course Kirito would not willing cheat with Suguha (yet). But with all the wild things Suguha is doing with sleeping Kirito, something will eventually get revealed.

Something needs to happen for Asuna to okay cheating in real world. My best guess is either she thinks Kirito is cheating in real world so it is okay for her to do too or she finds out Inoda is helping her with her mother issues so she is so grateful she decides to reward him.
I agree with the discovering Suguha doing something to Kirito as the more likely catalyst to make the real world sex between Asuna and Inoda happen. Fixing the relationship between Asuna and her mother would increase her affection for Inoda. However I think the most important thing that needs to end up happening is her affection for Kirito decreasing, and only Suguha raping Kirito at night has the best chance to really accomplish that barring some random series of events that just make Kirito look like an asshole (like the treehouse event).

Cause I agree that it doesn't necessarily have to mean that Inoda finds out it's Suguha that's raping Kirito, and just that there's suspicious noises coming from Kirito's room at night to be enough of a catalyst. The only thing I'm confused about is that for the in-game Monday - Wednesday we're going to focus on real world stuff, and personally I felt that them discovering Kirito with Leafa seemed like the more reliable thing to do in terms of making Asuna believe Kirito is cheating. But yeah, since we're focusing on real world, I'm wondering if Fujino intends to make Asuna and Inoda have sex, which feels unfortunately too soon since none of the big events to make her lose more trust in Kirito didn't happen yet it feels like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes