4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I've seen more notifications for SAO than other games on this site
Every single time I log into this site I feel the urge to come here and shout how freaking hot Asuna is. And how much of a role model Inoda is, I wish my daughter would marry him

Shit I just realized, I've only seen Season 1 of Sword Art Online, and based on the discussion you fuckers are having, if I play part II of this game I'm gonna get spoiled on the real Sword Art Online. So I gotta go watch those first. Sword Art Online is awesome, and Kirito is the man. Asuna is awesome too. I watched the first season at a very crucial time in my life, and it was a tremendous love story that deeply touched me. Even the episode of Kirito and Liz really took hold of me

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Calling Inoda a role model is pretty funny, because if there was a list of people I wanted to slap across their stupid faces, Inoda would place firmly in the second place.
Gege Akutami would be the number one placeholder, of course, but Inoda´s entire personality just screams "Slap me, please."

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Calling Inoda a role model is pretty funny, because if there was a list of people I wanted to slap across their stupid faces, Inoda would place firmly in the second place.
Gege Akutami would be the number one placeholder, of course, but Inoda´s entire personality just screams "Slap me, please."
He just reminds me so much of myself

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
that's the scene in 26v0.50, it's a shame that scene was covered sir
Yeah can't do anything
If you search for "浴室揉胸正面 (" in SAO~Invisible TrapⅡ~ver0.50\www\img\Special__actionSeq folder
You can see it's a single pic so unless Fujino redo that scene without the water effect nothing can be done

• Red Heart
Reactions: Icebear 9

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Okay? I mean, I don't really understand the context of what that whole conversation was about and what the guy acknowledging Fujino means but thanks for the answer anyways :unsure:.

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
Kirito would be number 1 on my list, hell if Inoda wasnt such a piece of shit I'd be rooting for him instead.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes