4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
this game could have been so much better if we are the ones playing inoda, like doing quests and shit tactics to corrupt asunas feelings towards kirito, to be honest i enjoy alice's scene more than asuna cause i feel like shes too much of a bitch that even doubts kirito while shes fking and sucking inoda anywhere anytime, although i dont like the hypnotizing shit because it completely ruins the story of the game, like why is inoda even going for the harder route if he could just hypnotize asuna anyways (because hypnotism does exist in the game) so it doesnt really make sense i just hope they can make more scenes for alice and not just get her fucked while hypnotized.

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
this game could have been so much better if we are the ones playing inoda, like doing quests and shit tactics to corrupt asunas feelings towards kirito, to be honest i enjoy alice's scene more than asuna cause i feel like shes too much of a bitch that even doubts kirito while shes fking and sucking inoda anywhere anytime, although i dont like the hypnotizing shit because it completely ruins the story of the game, like why is inoda even going for the harder route if he could just hypnotize asuna anyways (because hypnotism does exist in the game) so it doesnt really make sense i just hope they can make more scenes for alice and not just get her fucked while hypnotized.
also can you guys like this post if the game uploaded new versions again thank you bros

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You actually have a point there, but to be fair, hypnosis wasn't a thing in Part 1. Basically, all that magic stuff happening in Part 2 wasn’t present in Part 1.

Reactions: Wisp13

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
I think a dual protagonist would work better because this game does hidden ntr a lot better then a lot of games, their is a game on here called shadows of desire that allows you to play as both the cuck and optionally the bull and it works fine.

Reactions: Wisp13

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Don't like what this game netorare instead of netorase, don't like Main LI, don't like how story progress... I'll boldly guess what maybe, just maaaaaybe this game is... not for you in every aspect? :WaitWhat:
I highly doubt dev will change at least one of you concerns, so you can put down your hopes in advance, and probably look for something more suitable to your tastes :lepew:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reactions: Anzai1337

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Annyone have a save from before the 2nd massage where asuna gives inoda a blowjob and kirito gets a massage from liz. That is where I left off and my pc died recently so I lost all of my saves. Slightly before the massage is fine too.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes