4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Also, another question: why is Inoda even participating in this? He is actually a year younger and in a lower grade at school compared to the others. :unsure:

Tbh, I don’t remember all the explanations about this career exploration program. :LOL:
The only reason Inoda is working as a janitor at REKT is because he forced Kyoko to give him a position in the company so he can "always be with her," but really, he wants to get closer to Asuna. It's not necessarily cause of the career program. It's related...but not the main reason.

the SAO school would never actually pull something like this, especially not when most of the students literally aren't even at the age to legally work part-time, let alone have actual office jobs like what Fujino's Kirito is basically doing XD
I'm pretty sure most of the students at the SAO survivors school are of legal age to work. The legal age to work is 15, full-time or part-time in Japan. But I think you're mistaken here (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), but the school didn't ask them to seek full-time jobs, just that they do an internship. But I still somewhat agree with your critique of these internships. I don't believe anyone in Japan is gonna allow high schoolers on their team, especially in a company as big, important, and most likely as high-maintenance as REKT, no matter the position.

Yeah, I was sad when we suddenly transitioned out of the school. So many maps were unused and unutilized.

Obviously Fujino wanted to move the story out of the 'survivor school' era. It's just weird that Chapter 1 and most of Chapter 2 was set up around it, and then he suddenly pivots.
I wouldn't say he's moved on. The main cast are still high schoolers first and foremost, so I don't believe Fujino will just disregard this and have them join the workforce from now on. I think this is just a way to have Asuna or Kyoko discover Inoda is sleeping with one of the aforementioned family members. Thus, bridging the gap to have some oyakodon scenes and have Asuna fall further and further into depravity once she sees how much her mother can't live without Inoda's dick. Something something, it's hereditary... yada yada apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The only reason Inoda is working as a janitor at REKT is because he forced Kyoko to give him a position in the company so he can "always be with her," but really, he wants to get closer to Asuna. It's not necessarily cause of the career program. It's related...but not the main reason.

I'm pretty sure most of the students at the SAO survivors school are of legal age to work. The legal age to work is 15, full-time or part-time in Japan. But I think you're mistaken here (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), but the school didn't ask them to seek full-time jobs, just that they do an internship. But I still somewhat agree with your critique of these internships. I don't believe anyone in Japan is gonna allow high schoolers on their team, especially in a company as big, important, and most likely as high-maintenance as REKT, no matter the position.

I wouldn't say he's moved on. The main cast are still high schoolers first and foremost, so I don't believe Fujino will just disregard this and have them join the workforce from now on. I think this is just a way to have Asuna or Kyoko discover Inoda is sleeping with one of the aforementioned family members. Thus, bridging the gap to have some oyakodon scenes and have Asuna fall further and further into depravity once she sees how much her mother can't live without Inoda's dick. Something something, it's hereditary... yada yada apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
I will admit I don't know the exact working age for Japan, and even then SAO's had its own rules (As mentioned in Canon Kirito WAS doing odd jobs for Kikuoka for a while even as an underage student, though it was always implied this deals were kinda shady, especially the whole Death Gun incident). Also, I will admit I wasn't paying much attention to Fujino's plot there, but again, the issue is that the school canonically would never ask them to do such a thing, because in Canon the school was actually created to kept as many of the underage SAO Survivors under watch for as long as possible with the 'carrot' being able to actually get into a college despite all the issues their situation caused them if they graduated, not to actually give them a a fair chance at life out of the goodness of the government heart, so suggesting internships that reduced their time at school massively would never be something they did, that's all XP Hence why I said this was just purely plot-convenience in Fujino's part, but again, is not like 95% of what has happened in this game already isn't XD

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Thx for your answers, but you somehow missed the actual point of my question. XD
Btw, we already cleared that up :LOL:

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
I just noticed in the last update were Inoda forces himself on Asuna. There lies a camera on the shelf. Maybe Fujino will try to speed things up with this.
So Inoda tries to pressure Asuna into going further with him. I know its a pretty dark path but in my opinion it suits him.

Makuse P

Aug 2, 2023
Hello guys, in this part no matter how many keys I press I cannot move the barrel to be able to move forward, does anyone have the save after this part please, when the barrel is already in the place they request
or what other key is used for this part, or a way to fix it?
1723896652912.png

Last edited:

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know why he didnt post a progress report last week? Is he taking a break this month?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
who knows what ntr online would be like if everything was created with the koikatsu engine, when I say everything, it means that not only characters but also the environment, places and game mechanics like that of koikatsu

buzina_p

Sep 8, 2023
who knows what ntr online would be like if everything was created with the koikatsu engine, when I say everything, it means that not only characters but also the environment, places and game mechanics like that of koikatsu
I mean, it would probably be better, but i suppose it would take much more time to develop the game.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Would it actually be any better as a game? I haven't played many games with full on Koikatsu engine, but those I did play were pretty clunky and the "gameplay" itself was the worst thing about them.
I think that the rpgmaster style works perfectly for hentai games, and I would only change it for a more proper engine if Fujino was an actual programmer could handle such a task.

Rtistik

Oct 29, 2023
Here's an opinion.
Personally, I think Fujino should put an end to this part. The 2nd part has gotten way too large and personally, I think that since Fujino has now found a proper pacing and created proper arcs for the characters, a part 3 of the game would be useful.

If you don't agree, bite me.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Here's an opinion.
Personally, I think Fujino should put an end to this part. The 2nd part has gotten way too large and personally, I think that since Fujino has now found a proper pacing and created proper arcs for the characters, a part 3 of the game would be useful.

If you don't agree, bite me.
Well, Fujino hinted at this anyway. I guess he wants to end the part with a big event, so we just need to wait. I think the end of Part 2 will be towards the end of the year.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Well, Fujino hinted at this anyway. I guess he wants to end the part with a big event, so we just need to wait. I think the end of Part 2 will be towards the end of the year.
When and where was this hinted at? It'd be unfortunate if he decided to end Part 2 at the end of the year when it seems there's still some stuff that'll be left out and undeveloped if he ends it that soon.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes