4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yea, I think people are tunnel visioning on the ending of Part 1, thinking Fujino has to or will end Part 2 the same way; with sex between Asuna and Inoda that changes the status quo of their relationship in a major way. But Part 2 could end differently from what most seem to think will happen. But as long as it has an engaging and not shoehorned cliffhanger, no one should reasonably be upset if it doesn't end with a sex scene.

I personally am in the camp of having it end with IRL sex, but I wouldn't feel distraught if it ended differently. To me, it seems like that's what we've been building up to—ending Part 2 with Asuna and Inoda having consensual IRL sex. Throughout Part 2, Inoda has been breaking down Asuna's morals and making her more debauched to eventually have IRL sex that isn't mostly forced (like at the end of Part 1) by making her justify cheating using FOG cause "it's not real", realizing Kirito isn't sexually satisfying her as he has, using the people closest to her to further separate her from Kirito, and manipulating her into thinking that Kirito is willingly cheating on her.
It's unlikely that there will be no or fewer sexual scenes; Fujino still needs to please his paying supporters. But yeah, it could be very different—maybe even not irl, but in FOG with Liz. Who knows?

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
For me she needs to totally break in FOG to even think about IRL stuff. Like maybe removing the 1 week rule on her own ? and then its free sex in fog into part 3 for the IRL stuff (idk about the other character i have NO idea)

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
It's unlikely that there will be no or fewer sexual scenes; Fujino still needs to please his paying supporters. But yeah, it could be very different—maybe even not irl, but in FOG with Liz. Who knows?
Yea, it could end on a threesome between Liz, Asuna, and Inoda in FOG to cement Asuna's infidelity when it comes to sex in VR. Meanwhile, Kirito could be doing something else (in game or IRL) at the same time, shedding his passiveness when it comes to cheating. With Liz showing slight disappointment in Kirito's premature ejaculation and one-n-done stamina, to Suguha being more proactive in making Kirito see her as a potential partner, this would also make a great place to end Part 2 on.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Why should Liz be at the office? She works at the clothing shop. :unsure:
Your ideas are a bit over the top for that stage of the story, don't you think? :LOL:
and maybe Liz agrees to be or maybe go out with Cukito and he asks her to go to the office at night or wait for her, there are many possibilities, you have to use your head, son.:alien::alien:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
and maybe Liz agrees to be or maybe go out with Cukito and he asks her to go to the office at night or wait for her, there are many possibilities, you have to use your head, son.:alien::alien:
Son? I don't think so :ROFLMAO:
Chill out, man. Maybe take a step back from self-inserting into Inoda too hard and think a bit more about the storytelling? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Makuse P

Aug 2, 2023
Good afternoon, I would like to know if there is a way to increase Anxiety, since I am missing for some events
thank you

Omaewalol

Aug 17, 2023
Been saving this game for half a year now, may as well wait for the saikey version. Any idea when will it come out?

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Been saving this game for half a year now, may as well wait for the saikey version. Any idea when will it come out?
Assuming Fujino has to pre-maturely "finish" the game in the next 2-4 updates: Beginning of next year

But if he continues updating, releasing at a rate of 0.0.5 every month like he had been doing until the business trip he went on last week, starting end of next month: Summer next year

Is there any difference in the saikey version?
Only real difference is a higher-quality translation, and (for copyright reasons) changing the OG SAO characters' names except for Inoda and other original characters made by Fujino.

Reactions: Omaewalol

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there any difference in the saikey version?Is there any difference in the saikey version?
Only real difference is a higher-quality translation, and (for copyright reasons) changing the OG SAO characters' names except for Inoda and other original characters made by Fujino.
Also all copyrighted songs and images have to be removed. So no Kirito cut aways when using skills in battle. Also song choices like Amazing and YMCA have to be replaced. Also maybe a slightly faster walking speed if it follows Part 1's changes.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
it seems my assumptions were correct, plus it was pretty obvious that it was going to end in a second arc since there was too much material to continue in just one, for another reason Fujino might be working on the debug. now there is not much to speculate about how this arc will close, most likely it will be with a complete corruption of her in FOG in the real world it would be funny if both Inoda, Liz, Kirito and Asuna were in the night offices while Liz was savoring Cuckito on the other side inoda was destroying asuna and even kyoko her mother comes and joins her it would be the first threesome, or maybe inoda and kyoko are fucking and asuna finds them but he makes them two reconcile or become closer and they end up fucking anyway.
View attachment 3944578
So, the 2nd part will end completely this year, in autumn or December? We don't know. But it will definitely end on FGO and after that the third part will begin next year, possibly the final one.

Reactions: Kostakus

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Can someone tell me where to access the cg room/recollection room ? are there any saves in this thread saved right there ? ive been browsing through this thread to find any of the 2 and its been really tedious so far

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
it seems my assumptions were correct, plus it was pretty obvious that it was going to end in a second arc since there was too much material to continue in just one, for another reason Fujino might be working on the debug. now there is not much to speculate about how this arc will close, most likely it will be with a complete corruption of her in FOG in the real world it would be funny if both Inoda, Liz, Kirito and Asuna were in the night offices while Liz was savoring Cuckito on the other side inoda was destroying asuna and even kyoko her mother comes and joins her it would be the first threesome, or maybe inoda and kyoko are fucking and asuna finds them but he makes them two reconcile or become closer and they end up fucking anyway.
View attachment 3944578
Akina huh... not sure if i could ever enjoy this game the same way havng to read all those wrong names ngl

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes