4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think I understand why I find Suguha trying to act lovely dovey with Kirito so uncomfortable. It is interesting but in this story only bad actions get rewarded. Suguha herself got her freedom through sex and manipulation. She may want a pure love relationship with Kirito but doubt it she can achieve without acting like Inoda. Acting like a good girl in front of Kirito but raping him when he is asleep. She does care about him and she is probably the best person he has which is sad. Not the kind of love he wanted or with the person he wanted but it is the best Kirito can have in this story.

Like watching a hunter stalk her prey waiting for the moment when Kirito is vulnerable. Bad analogy but trying to think about love in NTR is wrapping my perspectives.
To be perfectly honest, her progression remains a ridle for now. Yes, she loves him, but she’s also horny af, so in the long run, she needs to corrupt him to get what she needs. But for now, all she can do is play lovey-dovey. I also don’t believe in pure romantic actions between them—everything should have some lewd touch to it, building up with every further interaction. Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense for an NTR game.

I mean, if Fujino wanted to, she could turn into the right person for Kirito as the story progresses, just like Inoda is turning into Asuna's perfect husbando—or the other way around. :LOL:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
So Fujino said he needed 2 more days for his business in Osaka so he'll begin working on his games again tomorrow or on Thursday... You guys think we may still get NTR Online news next Monday? Because he also mentionned he wanted the minigame to come out in August... So he might just start working on that instead, right?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
So Fujino said he needed 2 more days for his business in Osaka so he'll begin working on his games again tomorrow or on Thursday... You guys think we may still get NTR Online news next Monday? Because he also mentionned he wanted the minigame to come out in August... So he might just start working on that instead, right?
I guess he will focus on the bonus game and the new features for the Undercity first, so we may not get any report on character scenes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am sure we will get a Progress Report next Monday. But it will probably say when the bonus game will come or maybe we will get the bonus game itself. The focus will be on the bonus game and every little if any information about SAO will be included. Certainly nothing about the unknown features he said he will add to the Slums area for Alice's story climax. He has a whole month of September to include information about SAO after all.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Certainly nothing about the unknown features he said he will add to the Slums area for Alice's story climax.
Ah. I had missed that piece of information about those "new features". Although if it's related to Alice's story, maybe my brain just erased it itself :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I am sure we will get a Progress Report next Monday. But it will probably say when the bonus game will come or maybe we will get the bonus game itself. The focus will be on the bonus game and every little if any information about SAO will be included. Certainly nothing about the unknown features he said he will add to the Slums area for Alice's story climax. He has a whole month of September to include information about SAO after all.
So hobo gangbang for Alice? How do you know about the Slums? So no new features? :unsure:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So hobo gangbang for Alice? How do you know about the Slums? So no new features? :unsure:
Slums, Undercity. It is all the same. It is the place where prostitutes and gangbangs happen. ;)

I am beginning to wonder if the Alice content and slums content will happen next update. There is a three in-game days where FOG is offline. Fujino won't speed those days to get back to FOG, right? There is so much IRL things that should happen so speeding through it in one update seems unlikely.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Slums, Undercity. It is all the same. It is the place where prostitutes and gangbangs happen. ;)

I am beginning to wonder if the Alice content and slums content will happen next update. There is a three in-game days where FOG is offline. Fujino won't speed those days to get back to FOG, right? There is so much IRL things that should happen so speeding through it in one update seems unlikely.
Ah, so we're guaranteed not to get combat content during like the next three updates then... :BootyTime:

• Haha

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Yeah, right, probably IRL Alice content and preparation for her climax in FOG. Seems like FOG could change significantly after the maintenance update; pregnancy, slums :sneaky:
Maybe irl content with Asuna wan't come as soon as we expected :LOL:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I personally don´t like the inclusion of other girls to the Inoda harem, or at the very least I dislike the fact that they will eventually learn that Asuna is his cumdump.
I mean... All of the girls involving themselves with Inoda also become a cumdump for him. You also gotta remember, Liz already knows that Inoda is sexually involved with Asuna. She's working with Inoda to further corrupt her. The only person to be shocked when they find out Asuna is like that is Kyoko. So maybe at first, she'll be reluctant and shocked that Asuna is involved in that way with Inoda, but eventually just kinda roll with it cause he turned her into his bitch.

The main major thing to take from the not-date with Suguha, was the option that Kirito can peek on Suguha and be slightly aroused. Thus showing that Suguha's plan "might" be working.
I think him peeking in on Sugu is just from the high perversion that you've built up to that point, not from "Sugu's plan" per se. Cause (and correct me if I'm wrong here) you wouldn't have been able to peep in on her if you didn't have enough perversion points. Up to this point, Sugu has been building up affectionate points with Kirito by doing what Asuna used to do for him (cooking him food, cleaning his apartment, etc.). By doing so, she's slowly replacing Asuna in Kirito's life, as Asuna's been mostly busy doing other things instead of being with Kirito for the past couple of updates.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean... All of the girls involving themselves with Inoda also become a cumdump for him. You also gotta remember, Liz already knows that Inoda is sexually involved with Asuna. She's working with Inoda to further corrupt her. The only person to be shocked when they find out Asuna is like that is Kyoko. So maybe at first, she'll be reluctant and shocked that Asuna is involved in that way with Inoda, but eventually just kinda roll with it cause he turned her into his bitch.

I think him peeking in on Sugu is just from the high perversion that you've built up to that point, not from "Sugu's plan" per se. Cause (and correct me if I'm wrong here) you wouldn't have been able to peep in on her if you didn't have enough perversion points. Up to this point, Sugu has been building up affectionate points with Kirito by doing what Asuna used to do for him (cooking him food, cleaning his apartment, etc.). By doing so, she's slowly replacing Asuna in Kirito's life, as Asuna's been mostly busy doing other things instead of being with Kirito for the past couple of updates.
You are right about Suguha peeking.

As for Liz, she still things they are fondling at best :ROFLMAO: from her perspective there is no way in hell such an pig face would ever have a chance with Asuna. She things that she uses him as an distraction

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I think you didn't really understood what I meant, I have a problem with people finding out about Asuna and Inoda, not because it wouldn't make sense or any objective reason.

I personally like the idea of someone like Asuna, who has a prim and proper image around everyone, being a secret slut behind closed doors. I would, in my personal taste, love it if Asuna continued being a cumdump for Inoda forever without anyone close to her realizing the truth. Since the more people know about it, the less exciting the secrecy is for me.

When the heroines in hentai games start being all slutty around everyone, I tend to start disliking them.

I also would feel a little more for Kirito, even through the more he cheats the less inclined I'm to pitying him in this game, since the one thing worse than being cucked is everyone knowing that you got cucked.

Reactions: Blade23S7

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think you didn't really understood what I meant, I have a problem with people finding out about Asuna and Inoda, not because it wouldn't make sense or any objective reason.

I personally like the idea of someone like Asuna, who has a prim and proper image around everyone, being a secret slut behind closed doors. I would, in my personal taste, love it if Asuna continued being a cumdump for Inoda forever without anyone close to her realizing the truth. Since the more people know about it, the less exciting the secrecy is for me.

When the heroines in hentai games start being all slutty around everyone, I tend to start disliking them.

I also would feel a little more for Kirito, even through the more he cheats the less inclined I'm to pitying him in this game, since the one thing worse than being cucked is everyone knowing that you got cucked.
If you ever want Asuna to have threesomes and foursomes then more girls need to be in the know. No guys are fine but girls yes.(y)

Also more girls knowing Asuna's slutty side won't mean less secrecy. It means more accomplices.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If you ever want Asuna to have threesomes and foursomes then more girls need to be in the know. No guys are fine but girls yes
I think I have mentioned this on this very thread before, but I actually really don't like threesomes, foursomes or the like, even if they are 1 guy and several girls. This is not just in hentai, I don't even like the concept in real life.

I prefer focusing on a single girl all night, than diving my focus on several.

I know it's not the most common of preferences, since a lot of guys dream with having a threesome, but I don’t really get the appeal.

Also more girls knowing Asuna's slutty side won't mean less secrecy. It means more accomplices.
Here is the thing, I understand where you are coming from, but I like it when the heroines secretely betray the expectations of everyone close to them. Now, who is close to Asuna besides Kirito? Liz, her mom, everyone least favorite piglet (Inoda) and a bunch of nameless background characters that don't matter.

When every heroine is involved with Inoda, at the end of the day the only one who matters and won't know about Asuna slutty self will be Kirito.
And while I can see some positives there, with Kirito being the butt of the jokes to everyone while he remains an unaware cuck is very humiliating, I still would have prefer that things would not go down this path.

This is just what I personally would have enjoyed more, but Kyoko and Asuna being the cheating sows for Inoda while remaining unaware of the other true nature. And while I wouldn’t have added Liz to the harem myself, her being the only one who truly knows what goes on with Inoda and the heroines while being his masochist slave that helps him in the background.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think I have mentioned this on this very thread before, but I actually really don't like threesomes, foursomes or the like, even if they are 1 guy and several girls. This is not just in hentai, I don't even like the concept in real life.

I prefer focusing on a single girl all night, than diving my focus on several.

I know it's not the most common of preferences, since a lot of guys dream with having a threesome, but I don’t really get the appeal.
Based! It’s like you said: ‘Dreaming’ of it and actually doing it are very different and not that fun. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes