4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I love Fujino as much as a man can love a ntr game maker he has never met, truly I do, but he does not know English and no amount of glazing will change that.
Yes it can actually, and that glazing is my jizz after I play one of Fujino's updates that he lovingly translated himself in perfectly understandable english. :BootyTime:

...Sorry about the image.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I love Fujino as much as a man can love a ntr game maker he has never met, truly I do, but he does not know English and no amount of glazing will change that.
English is a required curriculum in China. If he went to school, he does know English.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

While 3 hours is a bit of an exaggeration, a regular monthly updates is probably around 40~ish minutes, plus the time you need to spend on the recollection room for the different scenes you can't see in the game, and the regular 15 or so minutes that one needs to spend dealing with the game crashing because you walked through a door slightly too fast.
Yeah, even if you watch the POVs, it’s another 10–20 minutes at most. Idk, 2 hours also seems too much tbh, even including a few crashes.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
English is a required curriculum in China. If he went to school, he does know English.
I also live in a country where English is part of the curriculum, and as someone attending his final year at college, somewhere where all my classmates must have finished their secondary schooling to be there, I can assure you that plenty of them do not know English.

It's hard to say what is Fujino dealing with in terms of English with his own knowledge and what he is using a machine translation for, but taking into consideration the fact that "Now Game" has been used instead of "New game" in almost of all of his games across the years, among many other strange mistakes, I wouldn’t bet Fujino's level is beyond that of an elementary school student in an non-english speaking country.

Reactions: Misarmor

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I also live in a country where English is part of the curriculum, and as someone attending his final year at college, somewhere where all my classmates must have finished their secondary schooling to be there, I can assure you that plenty of them do not know English.

It's hard to say what is Fujino dealing with in terms of English with his own knowledge and what he is using a machine translation for, but taking into consideration the fact that "Now Game" has been used instead of "New game" in almost of all of his games across the years, among many other strange mistakes, I wouldn’t bet Fujino's level is beyond that of an elementary school student in an non-english speaking country.
I thought Fujino's English response could be machine translated. My only proof it is not is his Chinese portion is different from the English portion on Progress Reports. The Chinese portion often has more information so it makes me think he wrote the English portion separately. So while I know Fujino is a fluent English speaker I do believe he knows enough to have a conversation.

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024

where are you from ? iran ? because its shame issue here

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
I have a question
Is the gallery of scenes in part one complete?
Because I feel that I see some photos from part one whose scenes are not in the gallery of the end of the game and it seems that I have missed them completely.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question
Because I feel that I see some photos from part one whose scenes are not in the gallery of the end of the game and it seems that I have missed them completely.
There are some scenes/gifs that are just in-game, and not really part of the default CG gallery even with the game completed. You either have to have saves near those scenes to rewatch them...or just download a mod that was around here and some awesome dude made that includes literally everything in an upgraded rec. room XP

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I have a question
It should be everything I believe. There might be bonus/extra CG lingering around the forum, since Fujino does upload extra CGs that are not in the game. But you'd have to specifically point them out for some of us to know if you missed something or not.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
"I spent some time to consider the main plots and the end of the game which I have been struggling before"

Yeah I knew it, this game will end before any potential of depravity is delivered even with the perfect setup. Sometimes I wonder why devs cuck themselves out of supporters...

truly fascinating, lets see how this goes lmao

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
"I spent some time to consider the main plots and the end of the game which I have been struggling before"

Yeah I knew it, this game will end before any potential of depravity is delivered even with the perfect setup. Sometimes I wonder why devs cuck themselves out of supporters...

Mind explaining how you came to that conclusion?

Reactions: Misarmor

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021

You mind elaborating in this ending you think you "know" will happen?

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
There was an earlier post explaining HOW TO increase the number of saves. Searched but couldn't find it. Any remember or know the how to?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
3 hours? Wtf? :LOL:
It usually takes me about 40 minutes to an hour, without skipping the dialogue. But on a side note, I usually don’t watch most of the Asuna and Inoda POVs, unless I think they might have some story relevance.
While 3 hours is a bit of an exaggeration, a regular monthly updates is probably around 40~ish minutes, plus the time you need to spend on the recollection room for the different scenes you can't see in the game, and the regular 15 or so minutes that one needs to spend dealing with the game crashing because you walked through a door slightly too fast.
Just like 4-kun the update is not just the part where we play as Kirito, but the WHOLE update which includes scenes not seen by Kirito's POV. Hence why the actual content is in fact more than an hour or two. I wasn't speaking about just in terms of playtime as Kirito, but all the scenes added to the update.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Just like 4-kun the update is not just the part where we play as Kirito, but the WHOLE update which includes scenes not seen by Kirito's POV. Hence why the actual content is in fact more than an hour or two. I wasn't speaking about just in terms of playtime as Kirito, but all the scenes added to the update.
I mean, obviously, everybody plays differently. I was just surprised because, in my case, it rarely takes more than 1 hour to finish the update, including the scenes from the recollection room. To be fair, I guess it takes longer if there are battle scenes to unlock, but since I don’t care for Asuna scenes, I don’t drag the fights out.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I suppose how long someone finished a update depends on how quickly they read. I remember the longest I played a update was because I was searching every map looking for hidden scenes. That still took me only around one hour to finish everything in the update.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes