4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You know, we have this exact conversation once or twice every month, without fail the topic always comes up and no one is really satisfied by the answers in the end.
So, fuck it, next month when Fujino releases the update I'm just going to use a chronometer to check.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
You know, we have this exact conversation once or twice every month, without fail the topic always comes up and no one is really satisfied by the answers in the end.
So, fuck it, next month when Fujino releases the update I'm just going to use a chronometer to check.
Which topic?

Edit:

Nevermind I realized what topic. Though I don't recall this topic happening that often to begin with. At least not on a scale where people argue about it. Just felt like the times people posted ranged from around 40 - 80 minutes. My own playtime is generally around 80 minutes, and I chock that up to me thinking I just read slow. But this is probably not a topic worth arguing about to begin with, since playtime varies from person to person. Averaging or taking the medium which is around 60 minutes is why I just said 1 hour of content.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
will the new update contain irl scenes of inoda x asuna and kirito x liz?
Too early to tell. Since the update won't come out until end of September. We will know more when we get the September Progress Reports. But Inoda x Asuna IRL scenes are a guarantee. Since every update will have some scenes with them and FOG is offline. Kirito x Liz IRL scenes are a maybe. Though I think Kirito x Suguha scenes are more likely.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
About SAIKEY's announcement about NTR online 2, although Fujino doesn't want to tell us anything or avoids saying that there's still a long way to go before the second part is finished, I think we'll have something by the end of the year, maybe a little earlier. The only way Saikey will announce something like that is because he's already been warned so he can do the right promotion, maybe in 6 months or less. Character-Sheet-Ki.jpg

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
About SAIKEY's announcement about NTR online 2, although Fujino doesn't want to tell us anything or avoids saying that there's still a long way to go before the second part is finished, I think we'll have something by the end of the year, maybe a little earlier. The only way Saikey will announce something like that is because he's already been warned so he can do the right promotion, maybe in 6 months or less. View attachment 3963554
so Asuna's mother helps Inoda to separate Asuna from Kirito but she doesn't know Inoda's real reason, the mother just wants the two to stay apart. But if you can find out Inoda's reason? what will he do? does he go along with it, does he let all this happen?

I hate the fact that everyone seems to agree to destroy the protagonist, not only is Kirito blind, they are all blind, they pretend nothing happened while that fat guy fucks his girlfriend

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
if certain hot scenes also took place in real life, at this point it shouldn't be called NTR online or it could be called "to ntr online and beyond"

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I love this game but I hate it at the same time, I want to save the damsel, who cares about ntr, first I save and then I play it again to see the scenes like I have always done in other games, this game makes me feel like an excited loser.
And don't tell me that all of them are like that, I say no, the ones I played all had multiple endings, there was even one where in the end I killed both of them and took my own life or even that game that didn't I'll name my name otherwise they'll ban me, in which I had to play 5/6 times since there was more than one bastard

p.s. everyone has their own way of playing

Reactions: Eldiran

TyrantVirus

Formerly 'arandano'
Oct 16, 2019
Too early to tell. Since the update won't come out until end of September. We will know more when we get the September Progress Reports. But Inoda x Asuna IRL scenes are a guarantee. Since every update will have some scenes with them and FOG is offline. Kirito x Liz IRL scenes are a maybe. Though I think Kirito x Suguha scenes are more likely.
Maybe i missed something why u say FOG is offline?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking, what if Kirito is in FOG and suddenly something happens in the system and he gets trapped in the game, while Inoda takes advantage of Asuna without any problems

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
I don't like it when in some games you're deliberately sabotaged by the developer to lose.
This usually happens when the conditions are annoying to fulfill, causing you to give up.
In this game, the story is linear, and you only control the scope of the resulting fallout at the end of the game.
The best strategy to get through these types of games is either having a "revenge outlook" or simply not caring.
This game feels more like saying, "you know what, you all are so dumb that you deserve it."

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I love this game but I hate it at the same time, I want to save the damsel, who cares about ntr, first I save and then I play it again to see the scenes like I have always done in other games, this game makes me feel like an excited loser.
And don't tell me that all of them are like that, I say no, the ones I played all had multiple endings, there was even one where in the end I killed both of them and took my own life or even that game that didn't I'll name my name otherwise they'll ban me, in which I had to play 5/6 times since there was more than one bastard

p.s. everyone has their own way of playing
By damsel, you mean Kirito? :p
Ever since Part 2, all the characters have been trying to separate the couple, even Suguha for her own reasons. Does it feel forced? Hell yeah! Can we change that? No! Just let it flow, friend ;)

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
By damsel, you mean Kirito? :p
Ever since Part 2, all the characters have been trying to separate the couple, even Suguha for her own reasons. Does it feel forced? Hell yeah! Can we change that? No! Just let it flow, friend ;)
as damsel I mean Asuna, but Kirito also needs to be saved :D

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't like it when in some games you're deliberately sabotaged by the developer to lose.
This usually happens when the conditions are annoying to fulfill, causing you to give up.
In this game, the story is linear, and you only control the scope of the resulting fallout at the end of the game.
The best strategy to get through these types of games is either having a "revenge outlook" or simply not caring.
This game feels more like saying, "you know what, you all are so dumb that you deserve it."
I couldn't have said it better

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Idk, to me it seems like Asuna is fine with everything happening. A little reminder—it was her decision to go back to Inoda because she felt she was more suited to help him than his 'bad' new girlfriend :cautious::sneaky:
this stupid blonde, I hope she will regret it bitterly :cautious:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes