4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
nvm i moved the game folder to desktop and it is working fine now lol
What a weird problem rofl. But if you do mention running into some issues trying out some older areas, I did notice some of them not working in later versions. Figured it'd be nice to keep an eye on them to notify the dev, and then I could probably try grab one of the older versions for you if I still have it or not.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
anybody know where to fujinos bonus games? not the one thats coming up but the previous ones.

The bonus game is free on Fujino´s patreon, so you can just get there from this link.

Here it´s the direct link, for the english version, if someone is too lazy to go to another page:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
So we have a full month left for next update since dev was taking a break during this one yeah?
Fujino wasn't taking a break per se. Last week and the week before, he was on a business trip, so he couldn't work on NTR Online during the trip. Instead, this month we'll get the bonus game since it was mostly done, he just had to put some finishing touches on it. And as you said, next month we'll get the next update for NTR Online.

We'll get an update tomorrow from Fujino since he's back from his business trip and he made a short one last week.

Reactions: Oppai_King

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
We even might get the bonus game tomorrow, Fujino hasn't had a lot of time to work on it but taking into consideration that he has to delay the release for more than a month, so I imagine there wasn’t much left to do before he took the business trip. sample_5edf47b670b2ee46165af12f3ebaa5fd1aa73fd5.jpg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Remember, even though we may get a report today, it will probably be nothing or next to nothing actually-progress-wise because Fujino was on a trip so keep expectations low :O
Today we should find out when we will get the bonus game. Or maybe we will get the bonus game today. It has been so long since we a game release on the last Monday of the month like it used to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Today we should find out when we will get the bonus game. Or maybe we will get the bonus game today. It has been so long since we a game release on the last Monday of the month like it used to be.
I will be honest, I cared so little for the new mini-game since it was announced (As I never really watched the series it's from) that I had forgotten it's supposed to release soon before the next update, but you may be right on that XP

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Well you can look forward to us probably getting it on Monday for September, since that's monday is literal last day of the month rofl. Though I guess I could be wrong and Fujino releases it over the weekend Friday - Sunday since they probably will have gotten maybe 5 - 6 weeks of work on the SAO update by then.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
FIRST :BootyTime:

8.26 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1. Finish the context of Alice's hypnosis event in this week.
2. Add an event of Asuna in real world.
3. Finish the remaining context of Monday.
4. Add 2 more CG of Utaha in the Bonus game.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成新的一周中愛麗絲催眠事件的文字內容。
2.現實世界增加一個亞絲娜事件。
3.完成周一剩下的文本內容。
4.彩蛋遊戲再增加2個詩羽的CG,最快月底完成。

I wish it came with a CG this time, but looks like it didn't...

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
FIRST :BootyTime:

8.26 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1. Finish the context of Alice's hypnosis event in this week.
2. Add an event of Asuna in real world.
3. Finish the remaining context of Monday.
4. Add 2 more CG of Utaha in the Bonus game.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成新的一周中愛麗絲催眠事件的文字內容。
2.現實世界增加一個亞絲娜事件。
3.完成周一剩下的文本內容。
4.彩蛋遊戲再增加2個詩羽的CG,最快月底完成。

I wish it came with a CG this time, but looks like it didn't...
Sad, no Suguha content. I hope Fujino didn't forget that Kirito promised to team up with Leafa on Monday, and we'll get some compensation later on :cautious:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes