4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
yeah, and he fought for the freedom of asuna from kyoko in previous update. is he considered a good guy now? :unsure:
The word "fought" is doing some major heavy lifting in that assertion of yours :ROFLMAO:

I still wouldn't consider him a "good guy". If Fujino writes that he solves cancer later on, then I'll consider regarding him a good guy. For now, he's irredeemable.

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
Inoda is at best a neutral guy. He never does anything for anyone else's sake, it's always all about himself.
He simply does what he wants.

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
Idk, I would argue that he is the opposite of neutral. Neutral means a balance between good and bad deeds or simply ignoring everything that could be twisted.
Yeah, so what he does right now is beneficial for Liz but not for cuckito and slutsuna, no? He also try to reconcile slutsuna with her mother, which is a good thing, but it was not out of kindness but only to score some points with slutsuna.
He has absolutely 0 interest in the consequences of what he did, only in how it could benefit him. Whether it can be good or bad, he doesn't give a f**k. That's why I'm saying he's neutral. He does not go out of his way to harm others.
Also I did say at best, so Inoda is more like evil-neutral on the scale, not completely neutral.

Reactions: Unicumblack

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, so what he does right now is beneficial for Liz but not for cuckito and slutsuna, no? He also try to reconcile slutsuna with her mother, which is a good thing, but it was not out of kindness but only to score some points with slutsuna.
He has absolutely 0 interest in the consequences of what he did, only in how it could benefit him. Whether it can be good or bad, he doesn't give a f**k. That's why I'm saying he's neutral. He does not go out of his way to harm others.
Also I did say at best, so Inoda is more like evil-neutral on the scale, not completely neutral.
He does go out of his way to harm Kirito if he can though

Reactions: Unicumblack

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Gasp! Guuuuys, how could you forget the "Fuck you Inoda!"-club without me while I was at work XP?! I would love to be part of it!

This is not coming just from an official Sugu dick-rider, who would simp for her anytime given the chance, but when I look at her character in this game, she is one of the people who come out looking the best, besides Alice and Klein who really are just victims of Fujino's desire for a NTR hypnosis plot.

Yes, what she is doing to Kirito is wrong and there is no denying that, but I see it as her own traumatic response to literally being sexually abused, blackmailed, and raped by Hebishima a couple of weeks ago in the game universe.

So, while there is no denying that what she is bad and there is no way I would say that what she is doing isn’t wrong, I can more easily forgive it when compared to Inoda's who takes everything that Sugu is doing wrong, and multiplies it over 9000 times.

Besides, I have already talked about this before, but Suguha's action still feel like they are motivated by love, twisted as it may be, with her seeking to not just satisfy her need to be with Kirito, but also seeks to make him happy. You don’t see her try to sabotage his relationship or even speak ill of Asuna in front of him, unlike the piglet across the wall from his apartment who couldn't care any less what happens as long as he gets his dick wet and he can avoid the consequences of his actions.

And I don’t know about Liz, she is just a bitch and a bad friend for no real reason.
View attachment 4004264

Tldr: In NTR online there is only one goat, and her name is Suguha Kirigaya.
Based and Sugu-pilled, she truly is the best character of this mess of a game in many levels...and the most hilarious part is that it probably wasn't even Fujino's goal to do that XD Hell, if shit hadn't gone to hell for him so much he had to flee the country and he had to start catering to the whims of his supporters more (As it's very clear the current direction came from the "Get rid of Hebishima"-poll back then), you can bet your ass she would probably by now not only be Hebishima's complete slut but probably be constantly taking turns riding his dick alongside Sinon. So while a lot of the things that happened to Fujino are regrettable, I'm glad we got the current Sugu storyline out of it :D (Now to keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and Fujino to fuck up her character/story again at the end because none of the current planned endings are compatible with her getting a win...)

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Tbh, it's somewhat philosophical because helping Liz, who is a bad friend trying to get her best friend's boyfriend to cheat, isn't a good thing in my view. It's not like Inoda isn't aware of it. For me, neutral is someone who tries not to take sides, but since Inoda is 100% against Kirito, he's not neutral. In a sense, he's on Asuna's side because he believes she's better off with him. In the end, it's debatable.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 4004815

Current progress of SAO:
1.Add 2 CG for Asuna's Event on Saturday, also update the title cg.
2.Finish the context before weekend of the new week.
3.Add 1 CG for Alice FOG event in underground street.
4.Add 1 CG for Leafa FOG event in underground street.
Just realize company employee badge on the grass, So the scene happen before going to work hence the stockings and red sweaters
Imagine the three of them together in a train but Asuna filled with cum after quickie , and of course after arriving at the company we cant forget Asuna's Morning Coffee with special Janitor Juice
With Asuna's office location directly beside Inoda's , and with many many possible locations for hidden sex scene (such as janitor room , storage room , meeting room , restroom , Asuna's Office of course) we will have many possibility of "hidden sex in the office" scene

ASUNA'S CORRUPTION IRL STIL JUST STARTED GUYSSSS
WE'RE IN FOR A TREAT!!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Tbh, it's somewhat philosophical because helping Liz, who is a bad friend trying to get her best friend's boyfriend to cheat, isn't a good thing in my view. It's not like Inoda isn't aware of it. For me, neutral is someone who tries not to take sides, but since Inoda is 100% against Kirito, he's not neutral. In a sense, he's on Asuna's side because he believes she's better off with him. In the end, it's debatable.
Being good or evil really depends on whose POV you are watching from. Since we are mostly watching from Kirito's POV, Inoda is villain of the story. If the game was from his POV then he would the hero.

From a moral standpoint it all depends on whether you think good deeds done for bad reasons is still a good deed. Inoda simply is a man who does everything that benefits himself. If that deed benefits someone else it is just a side effect not the goal. Helping Liz gets him closer to Asuna. Helping Asuna with her mother problems will lead to gratitude (and maybe sex) from her. Personally I am sure he is a evil person. If someone gets better outcome from his actions it doesn't excuse his reasons.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Do you recommend me to start playing in this update or better to wait until the game is finished?
As someone who's been waiting for many updates to play in one go: I think this update was not the one. There's no IRL sex yet and it seems things will take a rather radical turn in the "near" future.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Do you recommend me to start playing in this update or better to wait until the game is finished?
Kinda hard to answer. We don't even know when Part 2 will end—it could take several months or another year. Then there's the question: will Part 2 be the end, or are we getting a Part 3 that could take another 1-2 years?

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
The newly created characters are a bit like the characters in Korean comics
and speaking of that, I guess that does resemble Brave new world team leader (best girl).

Also hell nah to any of you thinking Inoda could be seen as good guy or even neutral. Anything he does is for ulterior motive and he is a liar and a manipulator. Like it is not even a debate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aniky Light

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
As someone who's been waiting for many updates to play in one go: I think this update was not the one. There's no IRL sex yet and it seems things will take a rather radical turn in the "near" future.
I see, from what I've been seeing in Fujino's development blog there are some sexual scenes, but I guess you mean that as such there is no such scene with Asuna outside the virtual world (if I remember correctly at the end of part one there is a scene like that). The reason why I'm waiting for more updates is partly because of those scenes, and also because I'm going to be stung when I get to the end of the version and something very interesting is happening hahaha, it happens to me a lot with HC3 and Corruption of the village.

Kinda hard to answer. We don't even know when Part 2 will end—it could take several months or another year. Then there's the question: will Part 2 be the end, or are we getting a Part 3 that could take another 1-2 years?
For me this will be the end, I think Fujino already wants to start working on other games with different IP.

I would have no problem to wait a whole year for the game to complete, I play on phone and JoiPlay on my phone is going bad hahaha, so I have time to buy a new phone and better to enjoy the game without problem

Reactions: Misarmor

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Being good or evil really depends on whose POV you are watching from. Since we are mostly watching from Kirito's POV, Inoda is villain of the story. If the game was from his POV then he would the hero.
Completely disagree, if he uses manipulation or lies to reach his goal then it does not matter which POV it is from. Protagonist, sure, but never a hero of the story.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes