4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Kinda hard to answer. We don't even know when Part 2 will end—it could take several months or another year. Then there's the question: will Part 2 be the end, or are we getting a Part 3 that could take another 1-2 years?
Do we know the endgoal for this game or Asuna end fate?
If the end goals was getting back real sex with Asuna, Part II may have enough Animated slot remaining. (only 26/40slot used)
Or does Asuna need to turn like that to end the story.
a_049.jpg

I found it back the Doujin where Kirito got his female avtar raped so hard he could not fuck Asuna anymore irl and went full virtual slut
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I see, from what I've been seeing in Fujino's development blog there are some sexual scenes, but I guess you mean that as such there is no such scene with Asuna outside the virtual world (if I remember correctly at the end of part one there is a scene like that). The reason why I'm waiting for more updates is partly because of those scenes, and also because I'm going to be stung when I get to the end of the version and something very interesting is happening hahaha, it happens to me a lot with HC3 and Corruption of the village.

For me this will be the end, I think Fujino already wants to start working on other games with different IP.

I would have no problem to wait a whole year for the game to complete, I play on phone and JoiPlay on my phone is going bad hahaha, so I have time to buy a new phone and better to enjoy the game without problem
The thing is, even if he ends SAO with Part 2, he won't start a new game. He said he's going to go back and finish Fate first.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
If the end goals was getting back real sex with Asuna, Part II may have enough Animated slot remaining. (only 26/40slot used)
View attachment 4006663

I found it back the Doujin where Kirito got his female avtar raped so hard he could not fuck Asuna anymore irl and went full virtual slut
IRL sex will probably be just the start of her road to complete fall.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Inoda will never be a good guy, he is only good at deception, rape, kidnapping, tripe, lies, his slap-worthy face, his selfishness, and thinking about himself and his dick, he doesn't care about the consequences of his actions, while Kirito puts important people first, risks his life to save people and despite everything he always gets stabbed in the back

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 4006663

Fujino has never said what his plans are but in the perks list was datamined a long time ago which hints at what his story will be and what fate Asuna will have. Granted this was a long time ago and his plans may have changed. If you say he has already used 26/40 slots for animation then there won't be enough to finish the story in Part 2.

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
If I'm not mistaken Fujino said there will be multiple endings, but I wonder, does he mean multiple endings for the main characters' story (Asuna, Kirito) or one ending for each character?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Inoda will never be a good guy, he is only good at deception, rape, kidnapping, tripe, lies, his slap-worthy face, his selfishness, and thinking about himself and his dick, he doesn't care about the consequences of his actions, while Kirito puts important people first, risks his life to save people and despite everything he always gets stabbed in the back
Well, in Fujino's world, it's not entirely true. Kirito had a few asshole moments, even if there was no good explanation for it, he certainly has some dark shades, and as his corruption progresses, it could get worse. :sneaky:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, in Fujino's world, it's not entirely true. Kirito had a few asshole moments, even if there was no good explanation for it, he certainly has some dark shades, and as his corruption progresses, it could get worse. :sneaky:
Asuna was the first to betray him, so she has every reason to do so.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
If I'm not mistaken Fujino said there will be multiple endings, but I wonder, does he mean multiple endings for the main characters' story (Asuna, Kirito) or one ending for each character?
The multiple endings he talked about were 'Kirito knows nothing' and 'Kirito turns into a cuck,' but that was back during the development of Part 1, before he even knew there would be a Part 2.

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Before there was only two possible endings for Kirito. But recently Administrator, Fujino's mouthpiece, hints that you will be able to influence other characters' fates. I assume it means characters like Alice who is not directly related to the story. Asuna's fate should still stay the same and have only one.

Reactions: 4-kun

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Fujino has never said what his plans are but in the perks list was datamined a long time ago which hints at what his story will be and what fate Asuna will have. Granted this was a long time ago and his plans may have changed. If you say he has already used 26/40 slots for animation then there won't be enough to finish the story in Part 2.
The 26/40 are the main slot they hold 40loops & 40finishs each sorry for the lack of details

Reactions: kinglionheart

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Being good or evil really depends on whose POV you are watching from. Since we are mostly watching from Kirito's POV, Inoda is villain of the story. If the game was from his POV then he would the hero.

From a moral standpoint it all depends on whether you think good deeds done for bad reasons is still a good deed. Inoda simply is a man who does everything that benefits himself. If that deed benefits someone else it is just a side effect not the goal. Helping Liz gets him closer to Asuna. Helping Asuna with her mother problems will lead to gratitude (and maybe sex) from her. Personally I am sure he is a evil person. If someone gets better outcome from his actions it doesn't excuse his reasons.
Completely disagree, if he uses manipulation or lies to reach his goal then it does not matter which POV it is from. Protagonist, sure, but never a hero of the story.
Yea, POV shouldn't be taken into account when determining if someone is good or bad. It's the actions they make that determine whether they're good or bad.

Good deeds done for bad reasons can still be considered good. But when the reasons severely outweigh the good deed, then you're a bad person. Inoda having sex with Kyoko to have her give Asuna back her social life freedom is bad. Even if the intention was to help Asuna get her freedom back, his actions were morally wrong.

Reactions: bucefala

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Mind translateling your previous msg? :ROFLMAO:
here is the previous message

If Asuna finally gives in to Inoda, the question will be this, what was Kirito's purpose in all this, what did he do? The ending will be beautiful for my eyes but not for my pride, my consolation prize is not seeing Asuna fuck with Inoda, the beautiful ending is when Kirito finds out about the two and Asuna freezes in fear and starts stammering and turns red with shame and then the questions begin Why? Since when? But Fujino will never do that, the goal is always linear, you can't stop what's coming

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Kinda hard to answer. We don't even know when Part 2 will end—it could take several months or another year. Then there's the question: will Part 2 be the end, or are we getting a Part 3 that could take another 1-2 years?
I really REALLY hope for a part 3, only because this is for me the best game on F95 and every update feels like celebration day.

I know all good things come to an end, but this can stay a little bit longer for now. Yes, Fujino? Thank you, you rock!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Toushiro and por12
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes