4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
so we can talk about what kind of game engine we want but not other games? kind of wild not gonna lie.
I don't know if you're new commenting here but people abused talking about topics other than Fujino sensei's work from other games and other animes other than SAO that's why they blocked this thread for almost a week, we had no way to upload the updates and they created a different thread but not everyone knew, that's why those who comment are warned not to do that again, so that it doesn't happen again.

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
I don't know if you're new commenting here but people abused talking about topics other than Fujino sensei's work from other games and other animes other than SAO that's why they blocked this thread for almost a week, we had no way to upload the updates and they created a different thread but not everyone knew, that's why those who comment are warned not to do that again, so that it doesn't happen again.
Nah im not saying we should be able to talk about other games, im saying that all unrelated topics should be treated the same if thats the case. I'm fine with only talking about the game its just some consistency would be nice.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reactions: Yummyjuice22

Evian555

Jan 27, 2023
does the update end on the "wander around town"? i went to a lot of places, but nothing triggers. But when i go to the clothes shop where Liz is she triggers the cheap suit item and i get locked out.

Reactions: hotzenfotz

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
The best ending to this whole story is if Kirito takes a hammer and smashes Inoda and Asuna's heads right during coitus.

Reactions: Strong1

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
There are some hints like she saying Kirito might meet her in the real world soon, Fluclights' energy should be offered to her, and the world needs to destroyed and rebuilt. But overall there isn't any solid leads to her future plans.

No plans for the Special Coffee announced yet but I hope it is the taste of the Special Coffee that will lead to IRL BJs. No plans for naked apron yet but it does sound like something Kyouko would do.
I think it would be more of an Asuna thing. I'm not sure Kyokyo can cook. She is the proud business lady, she'd suck you dry, but never go near an stove :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think it would be more of an Asuna thing. I'm not sure Kyokyo can cook. She is the proud business lady, she'd suck you dry, but never go near an stove :LOL:
Agreed Kyouko can't cook but she can just order food, serve it to Inoda, then suck him dry when he eating all while she is in a naked apron. It is the thought that counts, right?

Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Only to Inoda, If I were Kirito I would make Asuna feel what it feels like to be betrayed
And then he goes to fuck and have babies with the hot girl that actually loves him no matter what...his sister-cousin XD!

Sadly, we all know such a karmic ending would never happen in a NTR game, much less a Fujino game, but it's fun to dream :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
And then he goes to fuck and have babies with the hot girl that actually loves him no matter what...his sister-cousin XD!

Sadly, we all know such a karmic ending would never happen in a NTR game, much less a Fujino game, but it's fun to dream :p
I don't think it is impossible. Once the main story is over, I can see Fujino doing extra bonus endings for his supporters if they want it. But unfortunately I don't see any Suguha fanatics asking for wincest endings so it is not going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't think it is impossible. Once the main story is over, I can see Fujino doing extra bonus endings for his supporters if they want it. But unfortunately I don't see any Suguha fanatics asking for wincest endings so it is not going to happen.
What do you think could happen in the bonus ending?, assuming there is one

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I feel like the worst character is by far Liz. Asuna is getting corrupted little by little but it's like the whole world is comploting for it.

Liz on the other hand knows very well what is happening and how injust it is yet she chooses to participate in it. Lmao without even talking about a hentai game, she's like a disgusting "friend". Really incarnates the saying "who needs enemies with friends like that".

I kinda wish that she wouldn't have even existed in the game even though I understand very well how useful she is for progressing the plot and the corruption but damn... This bitch is giving a massage to a man while knowing that his girlfriend (and her best friend) is getting molested in the very next room. And on other occasions she is deliberalty stalling time for a fat dude to corrupt her best friend.

That girl is just plain evil.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes