4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
What do you think could happen in the bonus ending?, assuming there is one
From riding Suguha so much on her onichan she ends up getting pregnant and goes on a trip, a year later she returns with a baby and finds a completely destroyed cuckito with Asuna Kyoko and Liz pregnant with INODA and she tells her onichan that the child is his, and the cuck is more traumatized because he got his sister pregnant.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
From riding Suguha so much on her onichan she ends up getting pregnant and goes on a trip, a year later she returns with a baby and finds a completely destroyed cuckito with Asuna Kyoko and Liz pregnant with INODA and she tells her onichan that the child is his, and the cuck is more traumatized because he got his sister pregnant.
so he doesn't know that Suguha rode him? :LOL:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It is a bonus ending so anything can happen.
Heathcliff can appear in front of Kirito and offer him a way to go back in time to Aincrad and PK Inoda.
Or Agil and Klein wanting to help Kirito will use the power of friendship to gangbang Asuna back to the Light.
Or Kirito can wait up from a nightmare and be back in a world where he was a man and didn't let Asuna force him to let Inoda to join their party at the beginning of the game.
or the final boss is Inoda himself

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi all, sorry i'm not a patron nor a frequent reader of this thread so don't mind me asking this if it has been clearly said before.
By reading some posts quickly i understand we're approaching the end of the chapter (i hope not of the game) and that we're going to have a big IRL scene like we did at the end of chapter 1, did i understand it right ?
not THIS update necessarily tho, but soon-ish

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Hi all, sorry i'm not a patron nor a frequent reader of this thread so don't mind me asking this if it has been clearly said before.
By reading some posts quickly i understand we're approaching the end of the chapter (i hope not of the game) and that we're going to have a big IRL scene like we did at the end of chapter 1, did i understand it right ?
To be honest, we don't know when the IRL sex will happen. As for the end of the chapter, actually no, it's only v0.5, and the dev wants to go all the way to v1.0, so we're basically mid-chapter now.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
To be honest, we don't know when the IRL sex will happen. As for the end of the chapter, actually no, it's only v0.5, and the dev wants to go all the way to v1.0, so we're basically mid-chapter now.
slow burn ok i'm fine with that, but i hope it continues in chapter 3 with college or whatever

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
What I think could happen for a closure of this part would be that Asuna agrees to have sex with Inoda in IRL and that she no longer feels so guilty or resentful, perhaps without a condom, and begins to feel something for him. It could possibly be a moment where Kirito is close. What I think is that this will happen one night in the work offices.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
This game lacks twists, in the sense that everyone wants Inoda to fuck Asuna, but no, they are discovered by Kirito, from the "surprise motherfucker" series :D

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think it is impossible. Once the main story is over, I can see Fujino doing extra bonus endings for his supporters if they want it. But unfortunately I don't see any Suguha fanatics asking for wincest endings so it is not going to happen.
Neat new avatar, first.

Second, while the idea of "Bonus Endings" is possible, I don't know if Fujino wouldn't already be too tired of SAO when he finishes to do so, but also agree with you, those that actually religiously pay Fujino sadly just wanna see Kirito lose everything so if it was up to them we may actually have a WORSE ending was whatever bonus endings could be compared to the 'normal' ones XP I would wish Fujino himself was in charge of those rather than exclusively things being left to a vote though, that way there WOULD be a chance for Sugu to actually win in one ending XD

Na, I want Inoda to get all the girls. I don't want to see Kirito getting any girls though.
In part 1 I wanted Inoda to get only Asuna. But seeing the way things went after part 1, at this point I would enjoy to see Inoda fucking Asuna, Suguha and Liz.
I mean, we KNOW Inoda is gonna end up fucking Asuna, her mom, and Liz at the very least, so there is that. There is no realistic way that doesn't feel completely forced or beyond nonsensical in which he ends up fucking Suguha, though, even if we're still not clear on how her story is gonna end up at this point after all the radically not-NTR-cliche twists her plot has had. But I wouldn't really say "Kirito getting a girl" is a way to call the current way Suguha is going, if anything, as somebody else said, he's more likely to get completely traumatized and forced against his will if Sugu keeps going down the path she's currently at XD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I would enjoy to see Inoda fucking Suguha.
When an Inodacel says something so Suguhaphobic, that you gotta hit him with the incestual, Kendo-gold-medalist stare. 9S0vBIc.jpg

Second, while the idea of "Bonus Endings" is possible, I don't know if Fujino wouldn't already be too tired of SAO when he finishes to do so, but also agree with you, those that actually religiously pay Fujino sadly just wanna see Kirito lose everything so if it was up to them we may actually have a WORSE ending was whatever bonus endings could be compared to the 'normal' ones XP I would wish Fujino himself was in charge of those rather than exclusively things being left to a vote though, that way there WOULD be a chance for Sugu to actually win in one ending XD
I wouldn’t mind at all if Fujino decided to release a bonus, non-canon ending that is completely off of the rails nonsense for the sake of funny plots or sexual scenarios, even if none of them favor my glorious incestual queen, Sugu.

Not as an actual project for Fujino to focus on after the ending of SAO, but instead something akin those bonus games that he has been tinkering with on the side.

For example that shitpost of an ending someone was talking about in this thread a week or so ago about everything in the game having been a VR experiment Kirito decided to try, causing him to develop a NTR fetish in real life.
Such a nonsensical plot twist could be funny to explore in a quick 20-30 minutes bonus game.

Another example could be for example, that the Fatso dies of heartattack in the middle of one of his regular orgies with Slutsuna, Slutsuna's mom, and Slutsuna's fake best friend. And, after a convenient meeting with the Administrator, he wakes up in the past during the events of Sword Art Online season 1, and he gets to cuck Kirito all over again while he is living with Asuna on Aincrad's 22th floor.

Anyway, the ideas themselves are meaningless, but a funny side-mini-game that is just nonsense could be pretty funny.

But I wouldn't really say "Kirito getting a girl" is a way to call the current way Suguha is going, if anything, as somebody else said, he's more likely to get completely traumatized and forced against his will if Sugu keeps going down the path she's currently at
While I personally would be happy with Suguha's conclusion if she and Cuckito spent the rest of their lives incestually hovering around one another as long as she is happy, I think that the development I would personally enjoy the most with Suguha's current character, when you take into consideration the NTR standards, where a mentally challenged protagonist such as Kirito must suffer in them, would be one where Kirito keeps progressively lusting over Suguha with a progressive corruption, but also increasingly feeling sick about his feelings.

For example, an scenario where Kirito goes back home looking for Suguha, with her being at the moment in FOG getting fucked while filming an AV (Wanting money to buy random NTR ability #7), and getting excited by her erotic sleepwear to the point of gropping her for a second or two (However long it takes him to cum in his pants) and later on with post-nut clarity he is disgusted with his actions until he pukes and goes back to his apartment, unable to sleep due to guilt while hearing loud fucking noises from Inoda's apartment, not knowing that Suguha has been repeatedly done much worse, would have loved that, and that his girlfriend is currently get her guts rearranged by the ugliest shit I haven't had the pleasure to step over yet.
deep-online-sleep-comics-v0-dihnac9ofvvc1.jpg

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
What I think could happen for a closure of this part would be that Asuna agrees to have sex with Inoda in IRL and that she no longer feels so guilty or resentful, perhaps without a condom, and begins to feel something for him. It could possibly be a moment where Kirito is close. What I think is that this will happen one night in the work offices.
i'm asking myself because of the new title screen animation also

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes